I've lost over 90 lbs by doing the (Original) Belly Fat Cure and eating Healthy.
Now I continue to write this blog for you to offer Support, Weight loss tips, and Healthy Recipes.

I'm Not Dieting - I've Changed My Lifestyle

Tuesday, May 31, 2011

The Sugar is Much Worse !!!

Hello All,

Thanks you for all the support and comments. It is greatly appreciated.

The one thing that I have learned since starting the Belly Fat Cure, it to separate my emotions from food. I used to eat all the time when I was upset, or depressed. I know now that the food doesn't make us feel better it just makes us very big.

Linda, I feel for your situation. I was going thru a lot of bad stuff last year when I was doing the BFC. I did not let any of that get in the way of my success. You too can do this. It is all in your mind. You have to be very strict on yourself and never give up. Don't eat because you are overwhelmed.

Go back and read some of my older posts on this blog. When I started I said stuff like: I could never imaging doing this for ever. But now I know this what I have to do to look like I do now.

Mrs B, I never really exercised at all. Many, many people ask me what type of exercise I do because my skin is pretty tight for losing 84lbs. I just walk with my dogs and try to do that every day. I like to walk fast and do between 1-3 miles. It makes me feel great and I love being with my 2 best friends.

Sometimes I see posts about some people being worried about all the cholesterol or all the fatty foods that we can eat. When we eliminate all the bad sugars from our diet, then when we eat some butter, or cheese, or beef, in comparison the sugar was MUCH, MUCH worse.

I recently had all my blood work done and after way over a year on this I am proud to say that I am very healthy. So that just goes to show ya, they are wrong.
Here is the link to that post if you want to see the results:
http://purplerosy.blogspot.com/2011/03/year-2-thursday-wk-8-on-belly-fat-cure.html

I just made 2 new YouTube videos:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4h9taqTGdmQ
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vPwJZ6qRO6M

Remember to add all the s/c values for each meal together and count them that way. It's more accurate than ignoring the carbs under 5gms. Make sure to count everything - even sauces or vitamin supplements like protein or fiber powders.

Well that's it for now. Thanks for listening. Free love vibes for all today. Please leave your comments.

This is PurpleRosy signing off..............

My thought for the day:


If there were in the world today any large number of people who desired their own happiness more than they desired the unhappiness of others, we could have paradise in a few years.

Keep on BFC ' n  :-)
******************

4 comments:

  1. Wow, your blood work is super impressive. I have very high cholesterol and triglycerides and am hoping the BFC will bring those down. I will go for blood work in 30 days. Where do you get the Oasis bread? Do you order it or buy it locally?
    Thanks for being a source of constant inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I buy the Oasis bread at Henry's Market. Its a health food store near me. But I think you can order it on their website. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What brand of Shiritaki noodles do you buy? Also, when did you notice your pants getting bigger/measurements getting smaller? The scale seems to be going down (I'm still new to this and just got a new scale, so there is a difference from the one I was using and my new one), but the tape measure seems to be stubbornly staying the same. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow... its a nice blog..nice pictures.. nice article.. thanks for sharing it.
    vitamins and minerals

    ReplyDelete

Get widget

You Might Also Like

How to convert Sugar to Stevia


SugarLiquid SteviaStevia Extract PowderConcentrated Stevia
Clear Liquid
1 tsp2-3 dropsn/a4-6 drops
2 tsp4-6 dropsn/a8-12 drops
1 Tbsp6-9 dropsn/a1/8 tsp
1 cup1 tsp1/3 to 1/2 tsp1 Tbsp
2 cup2 tsp2/3 - 1 tsp2 Tbsp

Stevia Chart

Stevia Chart

Some tips if you are having trouble

  • First make sure that you are staying under the 15/6. 15 sugars and 6 servings of carbs for the whole day. Thats no more than 5 sugars and 2 servings of carbs per meal.
  • Track all of your sugar/carbs. Add everything from your meal together and count them that way.
  • Try to stop eating whole grain carbs after 3pm.
  • Make sure you drink lots of water.
  • Count everything that you put into your mouth. Even sauces - everything , check labels.
  • Make sure that you don't eat any artificial sugars. Check labels, if it says sugar free - look in the ingredients, look for....sucralose, aspartame, saccharine in the ingredients. Those are BAD!
  • Going #2 is a big problem when a lot of people start the BFC. I have solved that problem with Clear Benefiber in my morning coffee and a scoop of Super Seed w/water in the afternoon. (you can buy the super seed on Amazon.com it is the cheapest).
  • Choose your carbs wisely. Try to pick the carbs that will give you the lowest count of carbs, sugar and calories and the most fiber.

I hope this helps.

*******************