Ingredients (makes 6-8)
- 1 cup almond meal/flour
- 3 tbsp Natures Hollow maple syrup
- 2 large eggs
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/4 tsp baking soda
- Preheat your oven to 300F
- Grease your donut pan and set aside.
- In a medium mixing bowl, mix together all of your ingredients until smooth.
- Fill your donut pans with your mixture, filling each donut cavity 1/2 way full.
- Bake for 10-15 minutes, keeping an eye on them and taking them out as soon as your donuts are cooked and a skewer inserted into the middle removes clean. Be sure not to overcook them as they'll dry out!
- Allow to cool before removing from the tins and eating as is or topping with whatever your heart desired (stay tuned for more recipes!)
- These donuts will keep in the fridge or at room temperature for 3-4 days stored in an airtight container. If you live in a really humid climate I'd suggest keeping them in the fridge so that they last longer, however, they will keep fine at room temperature if it's not too hot!