I've lost over 90 lbs by doing the (Original) Belly Fat Cure and eating Healthy.
Now I continue to write this blog for you to offer Support, Weight loss tips, and Healthy Recipes.

I'm Not Dieting - I've Changed My Lifestyle

Thursday, April 22, 2010

Thursday of week 13: Belly Fat Cure

Today I visited my friend that I haven't seen in about 2 months. I was very excited to tell her that I lost 30 lbs. Well, she could tell anyways. I ate dinner at her house like I have many times in the past. Before I would always eat seconds and dessert too. Now I am happy to say that I was the only one eating good at the table. She eats so much junk and sugar, she would never do this. Well I tryed anyway.

I wish - I wish the weight would come off a little faster. One day I would be 1/2 lb. lighter. Then the next day I would be 1/2 lb. heavier. Then the next day I would be 1 lb. lighter. Blah Blah Blah I want to click my heals and make a wish and it would be 6 months in the future and I would be at my goal 150lbs.
Woo Hoo - BEAM ME UP SCOTTY. LOL!!
I watch too much Sci - Fi.

Thanks for Listening. Please leave your comments.

My thought for today: That's my goal - 6 months - 150 lbs. My goal date: by Nov. 1st 2010 = 150lbs.  What's you realistic goal??

Keep on BFc ' n  :-)
*****************

2 comments:

  1. I think you have done a great job so far, 30 lbs is an amazing feat! You are so close to getting under 200 lbs too, also a great milestone. Keep up the great work!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad you are blogging! I like to read your blog when I am feeling down. My recurring fantasy: I wake up thin and never allow myself to eat crazy and gain it all back. Realistically, though, six months is almost like waking up thin!

    ReplyDelete

Get widget

You Might Also Like

How to convert Sugar to Stevia


SugarLiquid SteviaStevia Extract PowderConcentrated Stevia
Clear Liquid
1 tsp2-3 dropsn/a4-6 drops
2 tsp4-6 dropsn/a8-12 drops
1 Tbsp6-9 dropsn/a1/8 tsp
1 cup1 tsp1/3 to 1/2 tsp1 Tbsp
2 cup2 tsp2/3 - 1 tsp2 Tbsp

Stevia Chart

Stevia Chart

Some tips if you are having trouble

  • First make sure that you are staying under the 15/6. 15 sugars and 6 servings of carbs for the whole day. Thats no more than 5 sugars and 2 servings of carbs per meal.
  • Track all of your sugar/carbs. Add everything from your meal together and count them that way.
  • Try to stop eating whole grain carbs after 3pm.
  • Make sure you drink lots of water.
  • Count everything that you put into your mouth. Even sauces - everything , check labels.
  • Make sure that you don't eat any artificial sugars. Check labels, if it says sugar free - look in the ingredients, look for....sucralose, aspartame, saccharine in the ingredients. Those are BAD!
  • Going #2 is a big problem when a lot of people start the BFC. I have solved that problem with Clear Benefiber in my morning coffee and a scoop of Super Seed w/water in the afternoon. (you can buy the super seed on Amazon.com it is the cheapest).
  • Choose your carbs wisely. Try to pick the carbs that will give you the lowest count of carbs, sugar and calories and the most fiber.

I hope this helps.

*******************