So I have had kind of a stressfull week. For a second there I always think that I will cheat and eat something bad for me like I would have in the past. I have to tell you that I surprise myself every day. I know I've said this before, but I HAVE NEVER, EVER, EVER watched what I ate. I always ate what I felt like. Let's face it - I love food. I love good food, so thats why everone that really knows me is shocked also. I know alot of you are in the same situation as me, being first timers.
I really want to get to the point when I'm watching a movie or show and a really pretty skinny woman comes on - I mean I just want to say wow she's pretty without feeling bad about myself in comparison. Or say I looked like that once. I probably shouldn't have said that out loud. Well I don't feel like that all the time - just once in a great while. I know some of you can relate.
My thought for today: I am kind of wondering how long I can really do this. I mean in reality, real people don't eat like this. What do you think??? Are we suppsoed to eat like this forever???
Thanks for listening. Please leave your comments. They keep me going also.
Keep on BFC ' n :-)
*****************
Now I continue to write this blog for you to offer Support, Weight loss tips, and Healthy Recipes.
I'm Not Dieting - I've Changed My Lifestyle
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
You Might Also Like
-
Hello Everyone, Well yesterday I managed to keep myself real busy to take my mind off the house thing. My breakfast yesterday, oasis to...
-
Good Wednesday Morning to you all, First I wanted to tell you, Hubby brought 2 pieces of that Cabbage Lasagna I made to work at the FD Mo...
-
Hello Everyone, Yesterday as I was making that last post, my Hubby was saying that I shouldn't say that stuff. I might step on someone...
-
Hello My Friends, I want to thank my Guest Bloggers that have been on here this past week. I think it's great for everyone to see oth...
-
Good Morning Friends, I wanted to talk about something that I had on my mind yesterday. Do you see my before picture to the right?? As I...
How to convert Sugar to Stevia
| Sugar | Liquid Stevia | Stevia Extract Powder | Concentrated Stevia Clear Liquid | |
| 1 tsp | 2-3 drops | n/a | 4-6 drops | |
| 2 tsp | 4-6 drops | n/a | 8-12 drops | |
| 1 Tbsp | 6-9 drops | n/a | 1/8 tsp | |
| 1 cup | 1 tsp | 1/3 to 1/2 tsp | 1 Tbsp | |
| 2 cup | 2 tsp | 2/3 - 1 tsp | 2 Tbsp | |
Stevia Chart
Some tips if you are having trouble
- First make sure that you are staying under the 15/6. 15 sugars and 6 servings of carbs for the whole day. Thats no more than 5 sugars and 2 servings of carbs per meal.
- Track all of your sugar/carbs. Add everything from your meal together and count them that way.
- Try to stop eating whole grain carbs after 3pm.
- Make sure you drink lots of water.
- Count everything that you put into your mouth. Even sauces - everything , check labels.
- Make sure that you don't eat any artificial sugars. Check labels, if it says sugar free - look in the ingredients, look for....sucralose, aspartame, saccharine in the ingredients. Those are BAD!
- Going #2 is a big problem when a lot of people start the BFC. I have solved that problem with Clear Benefiber in my morning coffee and a scoop of Super Seed w/water in the afternoon. (you can buy the super seed on Amazon.com it is the cheapest).
- Choose your carbs wisely. Try to pick the carbs that will give you the lowest count of carbs, sugar and calories and the most fiber.
I hope this helps.
*******************

No comments:
Post a Comment