I've lost over 90 lbs by doing the (Original) Belly Fat Cure and eating Healthy.
Now I continue to write this blog for you to offer Support, Weight loss tips, and Healthy Recipes.

I'm Not Dieting - I've Changed My Lifestyle

Sunday, November 6, 2011

They are More FUN than People...

Happy Sunday to you all,

It has been raining on and off for the past couple days, but I did manage to get a walk in yesterday morning with my 2 furry besties. It was kind of a boring day yesterday.

After I made those cookies yesterday, I tried one and that's when I posted about it and said it might be a bit sweet for me So then I had to try another one just to make sure. And one more for good measure - you know just to make triple sure. haha

So after watching TV for hours I decided I needed some exercise. I thought, I will run up and down the stairs. That's good exercise.

So I took off my slippers and run up, by the time I get up there - the dogs beat me. Damm they are fast, cause I was runnin.

Then I run down, and yeah they beat me.

Then I go up again and they beat me again and I was laughing so hard cause no matter how many times I went they kept going with me. Panting and laughing and smiling with me. They thought I was playing with them. It was so funny - they made me laugh so hard.

So up and down 5 times was it!! then the three of us ran around the tables downstairs, playing. I swear dogs are more fun then people .

This was my breakfast yesterday. 2 coconut pancakes w/cream cheese and natures hollow on top, w/2 poached eggs and berries and coffee w/benefiber-truvia-powdered cream-and cinnamon. Oh yeah and a couple of the cheese crackers. I couldn't resist, had to taste them you know.

Lunch: was some canned chicken w/mayo, cheese crackers and some baby spinach leaves. I just picked up a few leaves and put some chicken on top and ate it.

Then the cookies,

Then for dinner I made some chili out of:
a pound of ground turkey, 4 mushrooms, 2 slices of onions, 2 cloves of garlic and about 1 cup of green beans, all cut up, some chili powder, cumin, and maybe a 1/2 cup of seed of change-Romagna 3 cheese pasta sauce, and of course hot sauce. It was good - Hubby Loved it! And he loved the cookies too.

Then for desert I had 2 chocolate-maple-walnut muffins w/some redi whip on top.

It's funny how sometimes I think I am eating so much food - but I'm really not. Boy compare it to what I ate before.

The time change kind of messed me up. I was wide awake at 5:30am and finished eating my breakfast by 7. This morning I ate: a carb shopper wheat tortilla w/cheese, some berries, and a bit of the left over chili scrambled in 2 eggs. It was a good breakfast -  but for some reason I felt so full after.

Well that's all for now. I hope you all have a great day. Much Love for ya.

This is PurpleRosy signing off...

My thought for the day:


Destiny

Destiny Positive QuoteDestiny is not a matter of chance, it is a matter of choice; it is not a thing to be waited for, it is a thing to be achieved.

Keep on BFC ' n  :-)
******************

5 comments:

  1. Good morning Rosalie! Wow! You have been a busy little baker! ITs nice to see you girls being so inventive to make some treats that are BFC friendly. I need a little sweet every day to make me not feel deprived.
    I had to laugh at your post on the dogs following you up & down the stairs. Too cute! I can just visualize it.
    Your pancakes with the Natures hollow look scrumptious! I ordered some & cant wait to try it!
    Have a fabulous day my friend!
    ((Sherri))

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE the visual of you running up and down the stairs with the puppies! Animals really do make life better. It's so funny but our guinea pigs think they are people and they entertain the heck out of us! Go figure!!! I was up at 6 am, but only because my computer beeped when it was changing the time. Ironic, huh?
    Carey

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is so funny about you and your doggies running the stairs - I was having the boys do that today to get a little exercise in! I was thinking we could all do it, kind of like a relay race. It might be fun! I love your meals - and how much we can eat on this plan - it really is way more than if we were eating all the carbs and sugar with a reduced calorie menu. yay!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your dogs sound adorable! I don't have any stairs in my house or I would give that a try! I tried making some pumpkin cookies yesterday but the came out a little sweet and a little soft. Will have to try again and tweak the recipe.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dogs are the best. I love it when they run up the stairs ahead of you, stop halfway and wait for you and then just get in the way. It's annoying but cute at the same time. I bet your dogs love having you home so much to take care of them. My folks dog Sadie doesn't spend a lot of time alone either she has a sweet life for a dog. Have a great week.

    ReplyDelete

Get widget

You Might Also Like

How to convert Sugar to Stevia


SugarLiquid SteviaStevia Extract PowderConcentrated Stevia
Clear Liquid
1 tsp2-3 dropsn/a4-6 drops
2 tsp4-6 dropsn/a8-12 drops
1 Tbsp6-9 dropsn/a1/8 tsp
1 cup1 tsp1/3 to 1/2 tsp1 Tbsp
2 cup2 tsp2/3 - 1 tsp2 Tbsp

Stevia Chart

Stevia Chart

Some tips if you are having trouble

  • First make sure that you are staying under the 15/6. 15 sugars and 6 servings of carbs for the whole day. Thats no more than 5 sugars and 2 servings of carbs per meal.
  • Track all of your sugar/carbs. Add everything from your meal together and count them that way.
  • Try to stop eating whole grain carbs after 3pm.
  • Make sure you drink lots of water.
  • Count everything that you put into your mouth. Even sauces - everything , check labels.
  • Make sure that you don't eat any artificial sugars. Check labels, if it says sugar free - look in the ingredients, look for....sucralose, aspartame, saccharine in the ingredients. Those are BAD!
  • Going #2 is a big problem when a lot of people start the BFC. I have solved that problem with Clear Benefiber in my morning coffee and a scoop of Super Seed w/water in the afternoon. (you can buy the super seed on Amazon.com it is the cheapest).
  • Choose your carbs wisely. Try to pick the carbs that will give you the lowest count of carbs, sugar and calories and the most fiber.

I hope this helps.

*******************