I've lost over 90 lbs by doing the (Original) Belly Fat Cure and eating Healthy.
Now I continue to write this blog for you to offer Support, Weight loss tips, and Healthy Recipes.

I'm Not Dieting - I've Changed My Lifestyle

Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Year 2, Wednesday wk 11 on the Belly Fat Cure

Good Morning my friends,

I am still having no luck with the job front. I am not sure were else to look, but I will keep trying. 

This week hubby is working days M-TH and has training F, SA, and Sun. So I am solo all week and I am getting a bit bored. I am trying to keep myself occupied.

I know you have all heard when we don't get much sleep that your weight goes up. I have not been sleeping well for the pas 3 nights, and I think its true - I have gone back up a pound. But you know I am not worried about it, my weight goes up and down all the time. I seem to bounce bet. 155-158 right now.

FYI:
Yesterday I went to Sams Club. I saw on the news Monday morning about a recall for Jennie-O turkey patties purchased at Sams. Of course I bought some about a month ago. They said if it says use by Dec 23, 2011 then it might have salmonella poisoning.  I ran and looked at my box and of course that's what it said. We already used like 3. So I brought it back and they gave me credit.

So when I was shopping I was looking for those ready made meatballs that I use in my stir fry and shirataki noodles sometimes. There were 3 ladies standing there and we talked a bit. I said I love the meatballs and they are great for my diet. 

One girl said Oh- I have been on a diet too and I lost 80lbs and it took her 2 years. I was like - WOW! So did I - I lost 83lbs in the past year and 2 months. So I told them about the BFC. The Mom looked at me and said - how old are you? I told them 52, and they all said how good I looked. The girl who lost said she was 29. 

She showed me how she has all this skin on her tummy area and loose skin hanging off her arms. I showed them how I didn't. Not that I was showing off, but she said she started off working out to lose and works out all the time and then started dieting after. I said maybe it's the no sugar thing or just my genes.  I said how I just walk every day and that's it.

My point is - maybe we have made a great choice in choosing a low sugar diet over all the others out there.

So keep it up! Don't quit!!

Yesterday I ate:
breakfast; french toast made with 2 pieces of Oasis bread, josephs sugar free syrup, turkey bacon, 8 blackberies, 1 hard boiled egg, coffee, blah, blah, blah.

lunch; I stopped at Chipotle and got a salad to go made w/ lettuce, black beans, spicey shredded beef, guacamole, cheese, and sour cream. then I had a little clemmys after.

snack; super seed w/water

dinner; spinach salad w/feta cheese, bacon bits, creamy balsamic dressing, and buffalo wings, 2 squares of 85% dark chocolate after, and a cup of decaf chocolate tea w/ truvia later.

Well today I am supposed to go out to lunch with my friend and ex neighbor. I don't know where yet and I hope she does not cancel. She is the one that just had her 4th boy a couple of months ago. 

Do you remember back a few months ago when I was going back and forth to dad's ?? That time when it was close to the end and I got stopped and the stupid f-ing cop gave me a ticket even when I told him that my dad was dying?? Well this Saturday I am doing my Traffic school thing. Its all day - I don't know, I thought it would fun. They said you just sit and watch a bunch of movies, probably of crashes and mangled bodies and stuff.

Then Sunday I am supposed to hang out with my sister, Lisa.

So that is it for now. I hope everyone has a great Hump Day.

Thanks for listening. Lots of love to all. Please leave your comments.

My thought for the day:
We are all inventors, each sailing out on a voyage of discovery, guided each by a private chart, of which there is no duplicate. 
Keep on BFC ' n  :-)
*****************

4 comments:

  1. You have to take a traffic school class for one ticket? Wow CA must be strict! That is awesome about the conversation in Sams. I know it feels good to talk with others and for them to say how good you have done. But you have done awesome, you look amazing. The confidence will just soar in us all as we lose more of our weight. Thank you for everything you write.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is very cool that you don't have the skin issue. I think part of it is good genetics. My older sister had gastric bypass several years ago. She went from 320 to 140 and she did not have all the sagging skin either. Sadly she is back up to about 250:( It is not a long term solution. I am really encouraging her to try the BFC.
    Your hot wings comment reminded me I have a big bag in the freezer. That just might be dinner:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I recently took traffic school instead of having a ticket go on my record...is that what you are doin too? I found it really interesting and I'm super glad my ticket didn't go on my record, I was going down hill and 20 over the speed limit. The cost of traffic school was much less than my ticket.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Over her in California Katie, you have to pay for the ticket - then pay extra to take traffic school - then pay the instructor at the class.
    I paid $384 for the ticket
    $40 extra to take traffic school
    total $424
    Plus I have to give them $40 more dollars when I get to the class on Saturday morning.
    Woo Hoo.

    ReplyDelete

Get widget

You Might Also Like

How to convert Sugar to Stevia


SugarLiquid SteviaStevia Extract PowderConcentrated Stevia
Clear Liquid
1 tsp2-3 dropsn/a4-6 drops
2 tsp4-6 dropsn/a8-12 drops
1 Tbsp6-9 dropsn/a1/8 tsp
1 cup1 tsp1/3 to 1/2 tsp1 Tbsp
2 cup2 tsp2/3 - 1 tsp2 Tbsp

Stevia Chart

Stevia Chart

Some tips if you are having trouble

  • First make sure that you are staying under the 15/6. 15 sugars and 6 servings of carbs for the whole day. Thats no more than 5 sugars and 2 servings of carbs per meal.
  • Track all of your sugar/carbs. Add everything from your meal together and count them that way.
  • Try to stop eating whole grain carbs after 3pm.
  • Make sure you drink lots of water.
  • Count everything that you put into your mouth. Even sauces - everything , check labels.
  • Make sure that you don't eat any artificial sugars. Check labels, if it says sugar free - look in the ingredients, look for....sucralose, aspartame, saccharine in the ingredients. Those are BAD!
  • Going #2 is a big problem when a lot of people start the BFC. I have solved that problem with Clear Benefiber in my morning coffee and a scoop of Super Seed w/water in the afternoon. (you can buy the super seed on Amazon.com it is the cheapest).
  • Choose your carbs wisely. Try to pick the carbs that will give you the lowest count of carbs, sugar and calories and the most fiber.

I hope this helps.

*******************