I've lost over 90 lbs by doing the (Original) Belly Fat Cure and eating Healthy.
Now I continue to write this blog for you to offer Support, Weight loss tips, and Healthy Recipes.

I'm Not Dieting - I've Changed My Lifestyle

Monday, April 11, 2011

Year 2, Monday starting wk 12 on the Belly Fat Cure

Hello everyone,

I hope everyone had a good weekend. It is real nice weather over here in Southern California - for now anyway.  I love to go on my daily walks with my 2 dogs especially on days like this.

Well I haven't sen anymore owls or ducks the past few days. My sister Lisa came over last night with her 2 dogs and all 4 of them played and had fun. Hubby has been working a lot and I feel kind of bad that I don't. I am still searching - but no luck.

I am watching Dr Oz right now and he just said that if you set our phone alarm to go off every 4 hours - it will help with your weight loss. That makes so much sense, because I have realized since starting the Belly Fat Cure how important it is to not let yourself get hungry.

If you get too busy or wait too long to eat, then what happens ?? You starting everything in sight. I always try to keep to a routine.
I always try to be done with my breakfast by 9am.
Then by 1pm I am hungry and need to eat my lunch.
Sometimes around 4pm I have a snack of nuts and cheese or something Belly good.
Then I always try to be done with my dinner by 7PM. that includes any desert.

I found that if you try to develop a routine, it really helps with the weight loss.

I also found that if you have problems sleeping at night, like I do sometimes, it hinders your loss.

I know its hard sometimes for some of you to stay on track. It's difficult to feel that you are eating so different than everyone else. And eventually you just give in.

Please remember that we do this for US!!
I do this for no one else but ME!!!
Don't let others bully you and talk you into eating like them. Stand your ground!!
Stick to the BFC and you will see results. !!!

Yesterday I ate:
breakfast; 2 eggs, left over veggies and meat, and my 8 blackberries, and of course coffee, blah, blah, blah.

lunch; veggies, spinach salad and a cauliflower crust pizza w/ alfredo sauce, more cheese, and some turkey meat cut up.

dinner; 6 frozen meatballs, 6 brussell sprouts some cut up mushrooms and zuchinni and some alfredo sauce mixed in a bowl. Yum! then some RediWhip in a bowl with 2 squares of 85% dark chocolate for desert.

Well I got to go get my nail fixed - I broke it yesterday. Funny story...
The gardener came in the morning and then I went out in the back to turn on the sprinklers. I saw 1 in the back shooting way up in the air.
Went back turned it off - went into the garage to find the extra sprinklers parts. (remember I said hubby is working).
Go to the back try to dig it up and replace with another one (this is where I broke my nail)
Go back turn on the water - OH no it seems to be stuck...go in the house to get a little screw driver to turn that stupid screw on the top... While the water is on - by the way.
 Boom !! the top flies off the sprinkler and i was soaked and dripping from head to toe.
Oh - Well - I am all wet now so I just jumped back in the water and fixed it.

Now stop laughing.....Well it was very funny. That's what I get for trying to help.

Thanks for listening. Love to everybody... Please leave your comments. And don't forget my friends blogs on the list below.

My thought for the day:

We must let go of the life we have planned, so as to accept the one that is waiting for us.

Keep on BFC ' n  :-)
*******************

4 comments:

  1. That's a funny story:) I leave the lawn care to my husband, I'm not sure I would even know how to change a sprinkler head, or how to turn off the water for that matter! How bad is that? He's gone all the time too, it may be something I should learn!
    Thanks for the daily inspiration:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. aww! I was just imagining you fixing the sprinkler while the water was on. I have been known to do quite a few things like this because my hubby is so busy working sometimes. :) I know how it is. I totally understand you about the reminder to eat because lately I haven't had any cravings, so I forget to eat. But then sometimes I get so hungry from not eating that I go over board as you can see from my post today. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would have loved to have seen the sprinkler episode.....I had a good laugh. Hope you got your nail fixed. I remember how I hated my nails if they were chipped or broken drove me crazy. I will be having a surgical consult so I hope I can get my head back into the BFC game 100%.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are so helpful with reminders to not let others bully us....on sat when we were at my folks for dinner we had salad with homeade pizza, my Mom dressed the salad with huckleberry dressing, and when I didn't want to eat it cuz it was high in sugar she said it was ok and had little fat and calories...I told her I don't count calories. I love her, but she just doesn't get it. She has the bfc book, she is the one who introduced it to me, but I don't think she is ready.
    The point to my story is I stood up for myself, I am doin this for me and I feel good about myself. Have a great day Rosalie :)

    ReplyDelete

Get widget

You Might Also Like

How to convert Sugar to Stevia


SugarLiquid SteviaStevia Extract PowderConcentrated Stevia
Clear Liquid
1 tsp2-3 dropsn/a4-6 drops
2 tsp4-6 dropsn/a8-12 drops
1 Tbsp6-9 dropsn/a1/8 tsp
1 cup1 tsp1/3 to 1/2 tsp1 Tbsp
2 cup2 tsp2/3 - 1 tsp2 Tbsp

Stevia Chart

Stevia Chart

Some tips if you are having trouble

  • First make sure that you are staying under the 15/6. 15 sugars and 6 servings of carbs for the whole day. Thats no more than 5 sugars and 2 servings of carbs per meal.
  • Track all of your sugar/carbs. Add everything from your meal together and count them that way.
  • Try to stop eating whole grain carbs after 3pm.
  • Make sure you drink lots of water.
  • Count everything that you put into your mouth. Even sauces - everything , check labels.
  • Make sure that you don't eat any artificial sugars. Check labels, if it says sugar free - look in the ingredients, look for....sucralose, aspartame, saccharine in the ingredients. Those are BAD!
  • Going #2 is a big problem when a lot of people start the BFC. I have solved that problem with Clear Benefiber in my morning coffee and a scoop of Super Seed w/water in the afternoon. (you can buy the super seed on Amazon.com it is the cheapest).
  • Choose your carbs wisely. Try to pick the carbs that will give you the lowest count of carbs, sugar and calories and the most fiber.

I hope this helps.

*******************