I've lost over 90 lbs by doing the (Original) Belly Fat Cure and eating Healthy.
Now I continue to write this blog for you to offer Support, Weight loss tips, and Healthy Recipes.

I'm Not Dieting - I've Changed My Lifestyle

Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Be Proud of Yourself

Hello Listeners, (what is it 10 now) ? Haha

  • Breakfast is my favorite time of the day: I just ate my favorite things; 2 toast made with Oasis bread, butter, 50/50 peanut butter on 1 and nature's hollow sugar free peach preserves on the other, 1/2 avocado and cheese melted in 2 egg omelete w/8 blackberries and my coffee blah, blah, blah. 
  • Now I have a great start to my day:  I feel that breakfast is the most important meal of the day. Well think about it, you have not eaten probably for over 12 hours. Your body needs nutrition. 
  • Even if you work early - there is a way to do it fast: Buy some smart and delicious wheat tortillas. Make some hard boiled eggs the night before and put in the fridge. Just make 2 strips of turkey bacon in the microwave between paper towels. Warm up a tortilla on a griddle or pan. add cheese, the crispy bacon, and a egg sliced and fold in half. Put on a paper plate and eat in the car on the way to work :-)
  • How to handle bullies: The other day Katie asked how to handle it when people are trying to get you to eat their food. What do we say without hurting their feelings? You have to make it very clear that your whole life is different now and you CANNOT eat the same way you did before. It has nothing to do with them.... Make them understand that you are not going to mess up all the weight that you have lost so far for them or anyone!! Ask them to please respect you!!!! And you still love them - BUT...That's it. Put your foot down. If they et their feelings hurt - then they are just stupid.
  • We have some new people joining us: Please welcome all the newbies. Friend them and give them support. I'm sorry but I only noticed 2 yesterday; Laura and Lisa who has started a blog: lisamom3.blogspot.com  .  To any other new people, please leave a comment with you story and we will all help and support you in any way we can.
  • You are all so sweet: I want to thank you all for your sweet comments. I really don't know if Jorge will take me or anyone to Oprah. I would just like to meet him and thank him for writing the book. 
  • Remember We Did This: He wrote the book but we are the ones that did this all by ourselves. 
My thought for the day: 
I want you to all be proud of yourself, Love yourself just the way you are, No matter if you lost 1lb or 50lbs - YOU DID THAT!! You never thought you could - but you did it!! Be Proud!!


Be faithful to that which exists within yourself.




This is PurpleRosy - signing out.......... KISSES and HUGS

Keep on BFC ' n :-)
*****************

8 comments:

  1. Great idea for a fast breakfast. I need to do that more often. Cause a lot of times I am running really late because I am an over sleeper. :) I clicked to follow Lisa and welcome her to the group but I didn't see that Laura has a blog page. I hope we get more followers in our little BFC group. THat would be great!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I found your blog via Me&jorge yesterday. I spent a few hours last night reading a lot of your past posts. You are a true inspiration ! I really hope your picked to be on Oprah w/Jorge.My mom started BFC last July she is 55yrs old & has gone from 187 to 165. She does take a few days off here & there & has been very pleased w/ the loss. I saw how easy her first month was & I did the BFC in less than 6 months I lost 22 lbs. In the last two months I made the bad choice off taking weekends off the BFC & taking even a wk or two off to "enjoy" bdays, anniversary etc. Well low & behold I was getting close to my 140 goal in Feb.Though due to my eating I'm @ 155 :( I gained 10lbs back. Very sad!! I have been back on track for 5 days & I'm @ 153. I have learned that I really need to ignore the food bullies. All of the "try one" "take a bite" "you desereve it" ... I wish I would have stayed strong.
    I'm back on track w/ the BFC & will be checking your blog daily for motivation!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the motivation today! Being Latina and going to a relatives house can often be sabotage to my diet as the Aunts and Uncles do not take no for an answer. In fact the more you say no, the more they shove things in your face " well if you don't want this how about this" all stuff that not only can't I have, but I no longer want anymore. But the other day when I went to one of my aunts house ( the one that was like a second mother growing up and contributed to my fluffiness) I had a talk with her about my lifestyle change. At first I was waiting for her to put it down and say well you can still have this this and that every once in a while. But to my surprise she said good! And the next day when I stopped by she had a yummy homemade veggie and chicken stirfry ready for me. I think it was at that point that I realized, when people love you they will get it and support you in any way possible, those that don't respect.. you may need to re-evaluate where that relationship is going.
    Cynthia

    http://fatgirlescapading.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I was 154 this morning:) I started at 165.4. I am really happy:) You are an inspiration! I am just amazed at how much food I can eat and lose. Very, very happy!!! Thanks Rosie!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi.. I'm not really a newby.. been doing bfc since Aug of last year.. lost 20 lbs, now I'm just trying to figure out how to "maintain" I read alot of the posts. just sort of quiet, or shy I guess. Where do you find the smart & delicious tortillas? I cant seem to find them here.. (Indiana).. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  6. HI Angela - I buy mine in WalMart - but if you can't find them, you can always buy them on the widget at the top of the page at amazon.com.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Smart and Delicious Tortillas are also found at our Costco. Breakfast is my fav. meal too, probably because I like coffee with most things I eat in the a.m. Welcome to all the new girls. I'll add them to my blog as well. I just saw all your before and after shots yesterday. Never saw your before pics until now, except the one in the purple blouse. You have come along way baby! What happens to all the extra skin? Does it just go away? I don't know this yet because I'm stuck at 170lb. again!

    ReplyDelete

Get widget

You Might Also Like

How to convert Sugar to Stevia


SugarLiquid SteviaStevia Extract PowderConcentrated Stevia
Clear Liquid
1 tsp2-3 dropsn/a4-6 drops
2 tsp4-6 dropsn/a8-12 drops
1 Tbsp6-9 dropsn/a1/8 tsp
1 cup1 tsp1/3 to 1/2 tsp1 Tbsp
2 cup2 tsp2/3 - 1 tsp2 Tbsp

Stevia Chart

Stevia Chart

Some tips if you are having trouble

  • First make sure that you are staying under the 15/6. 15 sugars and 6 servings of carbs for the whole day. Thats no more than 5 sugars and 2 servings of carbs per meal.
  • Track all of your sugar/carbs. Add everything from your meal together and count them that way.
  • Try to stop eating whole grain carbs after 3pm.
  • Make sure you drink lots of water.
  • Count everything that you put into your mouth. Even sauces - everything , check labels.
  • Make sure that you don't eat any artificial sugars. Check labels, if it says sugar free - look in the ingredients, look for....sucralose, aspartame, saccharine in the ingredients. Those are BAD!
  • Going #2 is a big problem when a lot of people start the BFC. I have solved that problem with Clear Benefiber in my morning coffee and a scoop of Super Seed w/water in the afternoon. (you can buy the super seed on Amazon.com it is the cheapest).
  • Choose your carbs wisely. Try to pick the carbs that will give you the lowest count of carbs, sugar and calories and the most fiber.

I hope this helps.

*******************