I've lost over 90 lbs by doing the (Original) Belly Fat Cure and eating Healthy.
Now I continue to write this blog for you to offer Support, Weight loss tips, and Healthy Recipes.

I'm Not Dieting - I've Changed My Lifestyle

Thursday, April 21, 2011

I hate looking for a job !!

Hello Listeners,


  • My interview: Well today I had my interview at Sears for a cashier. I was nervous and excited to go. But I was so disappointed when I got there. He told me that they only pay minimum wage which is $8.00 per hour. Then he told me they were only hiring part time, which was OK - but it was only nights till 10pm and weekends. I told him that I would have to think about it and get back to him tomorrow.
  • My 2 best friends were waiting for me when I got home. I felt bad thinking I would never get a job. We went for a 2.3 mile walk. I felt better and they were pooped. 
Mandy has ghost eyes today










I keep telling Peaches that we need to bottle this look she gives me and we would be rich.

  • So I was checking my email, and to my surprise I had an email from US Bank. I applied for a banker position off of one of those job websites I have been on every day. It said they had an opening in the Chino Hills branch at the Albertsons grocery store matching my profile and to follow the link and apply. That gave me hope again. I really want to get a job and this will be perfect. Heck I could even walk there - 1 mile away. Woo Hoo - If they call me.
  • What I ate today: 
  • breakfast; 2 eggs, 2 turkey bacon, smart and delicious wheat tortilla w/cheese, 8 blackberries, coffee, blah, blah, blah.
  • lunch; sandwich w/ 2 oasis bread, pepper jack cheese, mustard - that's it I was nervous.
  • snack; a piece of cheese
  • dinner; shirataki noodles, mushrooms, zuchinni, 1/2 chicken breast cut up, with some water and chicken bullion all in a bowl - like chicken soup. 2 squares of 85% Lindt dark chocolate and rediwhip.
  • I posted some new pictures on the side: WOW! Can you believe the difference in my measurements?? Crazy how far I have come!! Every time I look at those photos that I posted the other day - I just can't believe it! I guess I never realized that I actually looked like that before. It seems like a past life or something.
Well thats it for now. I am sending lots of love and hugs to you all. Please leave your comments and let me know if I or any of us can help you all reach your goals. 

Please don't forget to visit all the blog on the list below and follow them too. We all need support.

This is PurpleRosy signing off....

My thought for the day:
Let us move on, and step out boldly, though it, be into the night, and we can scarcely see the way.
Step out into the light! Follow your bliss…abundance WILL follow! 
Keep on BFC ' n :-)
****************

6 comments:

  1. Min wage here is $10.00.Something will come up for you Iam sure. Your dogs are so cute!!
    Wendy

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope something happens for you soon, I know how much it sucks looking for a job. Your doggies are super cute, I agree if you could bottle the look Peaches gives you would be a rich lady. I really hope you get to go on Oprah maybe the big O might decide to do the bfc...stranger things have happened. Have an awesome day tomorrow :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow!! Well minimum wage here is $7.25. Yea $8 doesn't seem much and I bet especially in CA because cost of living is so much higher there. I have friends that live over there that use to be neighbors here and they said its crazy how different it is. Peaches and is precious with those little ears, how can you say no to that face? hehe!! Maybe the Sears job doesn't sound great with the hours, but maybe that is because you are suppose to get that bank job and sometimes I think things happen for a reason. :) I wish you the best luck with the job and getting it. :) (hugs)

    Your measurements are awesome from then and now. I need to go measure so I can see the difference from before and after before I lose anymore weight. I know my waist use to be like 42 or something when I was 223 so I should see what it is now. :) Great job as always Rosalie.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are certainly doing great!
    My weight today is 259.8lbs
    Keep up the great work! Happy Easter!

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOVE your before and after shots!! Great job.

    I am sure you're going to find the best job for you! That bank job sounds like a great lead.

    Thanks for sharing the menu with me-- I tend to eat the same things because I know they are safe...

    I am almost to my goal too but I am pretty stuck...thanks for the inspirations

    ReplyDelete
  6. Rosalie, I know job hunting just sucks. Hope the bank gives you a call. Love the little doggies so cute. Hope you have a wonderful Easter.

    ReplyDelete

Get widget

You Might Also Like

How to convert Sugar to Stevia


SugarLiquid SteviaStevia Extract PowderConcentrated Stevia
Clear Liquid
1 tsp2-3 dropsn/a4-6 drops
2 tsp4-6 dropsn/a8-12 drops
1 Tbsp6-9 dropsn/a1/8 tsp
1 cup1 tsp1/3 to 1/2 tsp1 Tbsp
2 cup2 tsp2/3 - 1 tsp2 Tbsp

Stevia Chart

Stevia Chart

Some tips if you are having trouble

  • First make sure that you are staying under the 15/6. 15 sugars and 6 servings of carbs for the whole day. Thats no more than 5 sugars and 2 servings of carbs per meal.
  • Track all of your sugar/carbs. Add everything from your meal together and count them that way.
  • Try to stop eating whole grain carbs after 3pm.
  • Make sure you drink lots of water.
  • Count everything that you put into your mouth. Even sauces - everything , check labels.
  • Make sure that you don't eat any artificial sugars. Check labels, if it says sugar free - look in the ingredients, look for....sucralose, aspartame, saccharine in the ingredients. Those are BAD!
  • Going #2 is a big problem when a lot of people start the BFC. I have solved that problem with Clear Benefiber in my morning coffee and a scoop of Super Seed w/water in the afternoon. (you can buy the super seed on Amazon.com it is the cheapest).
  • Choose your carbs wisely. Try to pick the carbs that will give you the lowest count of carbs, sugar and calories and the most fiber.

I hope this helps.

*******************