I've lost over 90 lbs by doing the (Original) Belly Fat Cure and eating Healthy.
Now I continue to write this blog for you to offer Support, Weight loss tips, and Healthy Recipes.

I'm Not Dieting - I've Changed My Lifestyle

Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Year 2, Tuesday wk 3 on the Belly Fat Cure

Good morning to all,

I hope everyone is gonna have a great BFC day today!! My weight is back down to 158 today, so that means I'm back to the 80lb mark. I am convinced that I will be down to my goal of 150 in no time.

Let me start by saying what I ate yesterday:
breakfast; 2 eggs, 1/2 avocado, 6 of ea. blackberries and blueberries, pita pizza made with a sara lee wheat pita, seeds of change pasta sauce, cheese, turkey pepperoni, coffee, blah, blah, blah.
lunch; sandwich made w/2 oasis bread, swiss cheese, mustard, braunsweiger.
dinner; stir-fry veggies w/tofu and shirataki noodles. desert; 2 squares of lindt 85% dark chocolate and chocolate and white Redi-Whip.

I made the video of the stir-fry veggies w/tofu and shirataki noodles yesterday. My friend Margaret came over and filmed it for me. It was fun. I posted it on you tube, so I hope you enjoy. Let me know what else you would like to see.

I want to answer a few questions that were posted.
Diana asked why she can't find Reslina in the store: It is a brand new product and is available online only for now.
Lindsay asked about what kind of ProBiotic I use: It is Natural Factors, Acidopholus and Bifidus 10 billion, and I take 2 every morning.
Kasey asked if the stir-fry was 1 or 2 servings? I eat the whole bowl if I feel like it. Remember it's only veggies.
Terrea a new Facebook friend asked me about carbs: On the Belly Fat Cure we are allowed
6 servings of carbs a day.
1 serving is up to 20 grams - so thats no more than 120 grams of carbs a day.

The best way to track is:   add everything together for each meal.
Don't go over 2 servings of carbs and 5 sugars for each meal.

I want to say congrats to everyone that has lost this past week. I know how hard it is to have willpower at times. I am very proud of you all for at least trying.

Don't give up though! Even if you are not losing. Just keep doing it and it will eventually come off. Look at my weight loss progress page and you will see the struggle I have had the past year.

All I can say is:  IF I CAN DO IT - WHY NOT YOU TOO??


I still didn't get any feedback yet on how are we supposed to maintain this once we reach our goal??

I was watching TV last night and said to hubby, Do You Realize I Haven't Had One Of Those In Over A Year?? It was a HAMBURGER. I have had them wrapped in lettuce. But I kind of miss them - a little. Don't worry - I'm not gonna eat one.....

Well thanks for listening. Lots of love to all of my BFC friends. Please leave your comments and questions below.

Don't forget  the list of my BFC friends blogs below.

My thought for the day:

Life: 10 plus 90 percent

Life Positive QuoteLife is 10 percent what you make it and 90 percent how you take it.   Irving Berlin

Keep on BFC ' n  :-)
****************

4 comments:

  1. Let me start by saying wow your new video was great!! It was nice to see exactly how you made the stir fry. I have a couple shiritaki noodles packs left so I am going to try to make like your video because the way you made the curry sauce looked absolutely yummy. Thank you for sharing about the question I asked the other day. I found them on amazon for a good price so I think I will get some of those to see if it makes a difference with things.

    I am not sure how we would maintain our weight once we got to it. All I know is sorta eat like we have been all this time since its suppose to be a new way of eating for life. I know when your counting calories you can do a formula based on your current weight and it will give you a calorie count of what not to go beyond to maintain your current. I guess you could sorta do that but follow some of the BFC rules still. I think evenly you can work some fruit back in. I believe I read once you reach your goal weight, you can add fruits back in but at a lower amount. I would have to read that FAQ part where I think I saw in the back of BFC book again to see for sure.

    Again thank you for all your do Rosalie!! =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lindsay,
    You are correct in the faq about adding sugars back in. I have read it several times to help me understand why counting sugar from fruits is so important. Cuz it goes against everything that I previously knew. On pg. 39 of the bfc Jorge says that once you reach your goal weight you can slowly add up to two pieces of fruit to your diet. Basically I think you will have to listen to your body.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Rosalie,
    I stopped on my way home and bought all my ingredients to make my Shirataki Stir Fry tonight. Making it with Tofu, not chicken, and a little stk. I'll let you know how it turns out. Can you please reset my weight to 167.6. I lost 3 pounds this week doing Jorge's, Women Over 40's plan. I'd blogged about it a few weeks ago, but didn't finish the week out very well. This time I did it right. Still not where I was but getting down again and trying

    ReplyDelete
  4. Rosalie, Thanks for sharing the stir fry recipe. I am not a fan of curry but i think it should taste just as good without it for me. I am gonna have to give the resalina a try. The doctor has me on so many supplements lately what is one more....lol. Still stuck at the same weight for the past month a little frustrating but still hanging in there.

    ReplyDelete

Get widget

You Might Also Like

How to convert Sugar to Stevia


SugarLiquid SteviaStevia Extract PowderConcentrated Stevia
Clear Liquid
1 tsp2-3 dropsn/a4-6 drops
2 tsp4-6 dropsn/a8-12 drops
1 Tbsp6-9 dropsn/a1/8 tsp
1 cup1 tsp1/3 to 1/2 tsp1 Tbsp
2 cup2 tsp2/3 - 1 tsp2 Tbsp

Stevia Chart

Stevia Chart

Some tips if you are having trouble

  • First make sure that you are staying under the 15/6. 15 sugars and 6 servings of carbs for the whole day. Thats no more than 5 sugars and 2 servings of carbs per meal.
  • Track all of your sugar/carbs. Add everything from your meal together and count them that way.
  • Try to stop eating whole grain carbs after 3pm.
  • Make sure you drink lots of water.
  • Count everything that you put into your mouth. Even sauces - everything , check labels.
  • Make sure that you don't eat any artificial sugars. Check labels, if it says sugar free - look in the ingredients, look for....sucralose, aspartame, saccharine in the ingredients. Those are BAD!
  • Going #2 is a big problem when a lot of people start the BFC. I have solved that problem with Clear Benefiber in my morning coffee and a scoop of Super Seed w/water in the afternoon. (you can buy the super seed on Amazon.com it is the cheapest).
  • Choose your carbs wisely. Try to pick the carbs that will give you the lowest count of carbs, sugar and calories and the most fiber.

I hope this helps.

*******************