I've lost over 90 lbs by doing the (Original) Belly Fat Cure and eating Healthy.
Now I continue to write this blog for you to offer Support, Weight loss tips, and Healthy Recipes.

I'm Not Dieting - I've Changed My Lifestyle

Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Year 2, Wednesday wk 3 on the Belly Fat Cure

Good Morning Girls (mostly),

Yesterday I saw on Sandy's Simple Recipes, a recipe for spinach bread. I went to the store and got the frozen spinach and made it. I added onion, mushrooms and cheese to it. I thought it was very good but might have been missing something. After chatting with Lindsay this morning - she suggested to add a low sugar ham or some bacon maybe. I think that is what it was missing. I put the recipe on my recipe page.

Yesterday I ate:
breakfast; 1 egg w/sauted onions, mushrooms and cheese, 2 turkey bacons, 6 of each: blueberries and blackberries, 2 oasis bread w/butter and peanut butter Josephs, coffee, blah, blah, blah.
lunch: shirataki noodles w/ 5 frozen meatballs, seeds of change pasta sauce, and parmasean cheese, and a few Josephs sugar free cookies.
snack; This is where I was bad!!
I made those rocco brownies on the recipe page and ate 1.
then I made the spinach bread and ate 1 piece.
I know they were good for me, but I felt like I ate too much.
Oh yeah and my super seed w/water.
dinner; ok so I started to make some chicken wings under the broiler, and half way thru the oven stopped working.
SUCH IS LIFE! So now we are in a house that is lease to own and I have another repair to make. BLAH!
So I finished them off in the good old stand by, the toaster oven. with a spinach salad w/ feta cheese, bacon bits, and creamy balsamic dressing.

So Lindsay suggested that my next video should be of me showing all the stuff that I usually buy. I can do that unless you have a better suggestion for me????

Well thats all for now. Thanks for listening. Love to all of my BFC friends. Please leave your comments.

My thought for the day:

Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light, not our darkness, that frightens us most. We ask ourselves, ‘Who am I to be brilliant, gorgeous, talented, and famous?’ Actually, who are you not to be? Your playing small does not serve the world. There is nothing enlightened about shrinking so that people won’t feel insecure around you. We were born to make manifest the light that is within us. It’s not just in some of us; it’s in all of us. And when we let our own light shine, we unconsciously give other people permission to do the same. As we are liberated from our own fear, our presence automatically liberates others.

Keep on BFC ' n  :-)
*****************

3 comments:

  1. You could also try canadian bacon, low in sugar. The brand of smoked deli meat I get with only 1 g for sugar per serving is Hillshire Farms, I believe. Sausage might even be good in it.

    I wouldn't say your snack is bad, because it seems like your dinner was low in carbs anyways. I would only have said it was bad if maybe you said like you ate the whole thing of brownies. lol!! If they tasted super yummy, my problem would be stopping at just one. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't think your snack was bad either, and tommorrow you can make another choice. That is the beauty of the BFC, lots of choices!

    And the beauty of life too, we get to choose what we want to do. You constantly inspire me Rosalie, whenever I want to give up, I think of you, and I remember that you did not give up.

    I look at what you have acheived and I know I can do it too.

    And the spinach bread sounds great, I LOVE spinach!
    Wishing you the very best!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Did you ever make the Outrageous Chocolate Brownie's on Page 213 of the BFC? I watched a video that Jorge made, and he took a plate of brownie's into a cafe at lunchtime,(probably knew the owner), and he filmed people trying them. It's kind of funny because the people looked surprised when he said they were made with no sugar! I was in the aisle looking for the dry Shirataki noodles. I had already found the one's in the bag of water. I wanted to check out the dry kind too, and make them myself, but when I got over to where they were, jeez, so many different types. I used the bagged ones, and the dish came out really tasty, thank Rosalie!

    ReplyDelete

Get widget

You Might Also Like

How to convert Sugar to Stevia


SugarLiquid SteviaStevia Extract PowderConcentrated Stevia
Clear Liquid
1 tsp2-3 dropsn/a4-6 drops
2 tsp4-6 dropsn/a8-12 drops
1 Tbsp6-9 dropsn/a1/8 tsp
1 cup1 tsp1/3 to 1/2 tsp1 Tbsp
2 cup2 tsp2/3 - 1 tsp2 Tbsp

Stevia Chart

Stevia Chart

Some tips if you are having trouble

  • First make sure that you are staying under the 15/6. 15 sugars and 6 servings of carbs for the whole day. Thats no more than 5 sugars and 2 servings of carbs per meal.
  • Track all of your sugar/carbs. Add everything from your meal together and count them that way.
  • Try to stop eating whole grain carbs after 3pm.
  • Make sure you drink lots of water.
  • Count everything that you put into your mouth. Even sauces - everything , check labels.
  • Make sure that you don't eat any artificial sugars. Check labels, if it says sugar free - look in the ingredients, look for....sucralose, aspartame, saccharine in the ingredients. Those are BAD!
  • Going #2 is a big problem when a lot of people start the BFC. I have solved that problem with Clear Benefiber in my morning coffee and a scoop of Super Seed w/water in the afternoon. (you can buy the super seed on Amazon.com it is the cheapest).
  • Choose your carbs wisely. Try to pick the carbs that will give you the lowest count of carbs, sugar and calories and the most fiber.

I hope this helps.

*******************