I've lost over 90 lbs by doing the (Original) Belly Fat Cure and eating Healthy.
Now I continue to write this blog for you to offer Support, Weight loss tips, and Healthy Recipes.

I'm Not Dieting - I've Changed My Lifestyle

Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Tuesday of week 28: The Belly Fat Cure

I AM SO EXCITED!!

I get coupons for this store I used to shop at called: Avenue. It's for size 14 and up. When I started the Belly Fat Cure, I was a size 18-20. So today I decided to take this coupon and get 1 or 2 new pairs of pants that fit me. I have not gone shopping since I started loosing weight because I don't want to waste money. I plan on loosing more.

So my hubby went with me. I had to go to Wal-Mart also and they were near each other. He sat in the chair and I get a few different sizes and went in the dressing room. I couldn't believe it - the 16 was way too big. Then I went running out of the dressing room so excited I accidentally locked the dressing room door behind me. I went up to the lady behind the counter and said "I got so excited I locked the door behind me and I can't get back in." I said "I fit into a size 14. WOW!" She said what size were you? I said "a 18-20, 6 months ago I went on a diet and lost 54 lbs so far." I was in tears and my hands were over my mouth and almost cried in the store. Crap!! I'm gonna cry right now just telling you about it.!!

I haven't been a size 14 for 20 years............ And I owe it all to my husband for seeing Jorge on TV and getting me the book.

I came home and made myself a boneless, skinless chicken breast and some different veggies sauted in some olive oil and Braggs. And of course my 2 squares of Lindt 85% dark chocolate after.

Well thanks for listening. Love to all of my BFC friends. Please leave your commments.

My thought for the day: Anything is possible !!  Beechy and Andrea Don't give up...You can do it!!

Keep on BFc ' n  :-)
****************

2 comments:

  1. Rosalie~this makes my heart so happy..see I told you, all u needed was to go shopping to see how well u have done..way to go girl! I hope you bought one think so u can strut ur new body :)
    sue moschino

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just think the next time you need to go shopping you won;t be able to buy anything in that store. It will ALL be too big !!!!! Keep going. Thanks for the positive thoughts.

    Beechy

    ReplyDelete

Get widget

You Might Also Like

How to convert Sugar to Stevia


SugarLiquid SteviaStevia Extract PowderConcentrated Stevia
Clear Liquid
1 tsp2-3 dropsn/a4-6 drops
2 tsp4-6 dropsn/a8-12 drops
1 Tbsp6-9 dropsn/a1/8 tsp
1 cup1 tsp1/3 to 1/2 tsp1 Tbsp
2 cup2 tsp2/3 - 1 tsp2 Tbsp

Stevia Chart

Stevia Chart

Some tips if you are having trouble

  • First make sure that you are staying under the 15/6. 15 sugars and 6 servings of carbs for the whole day. Thats no more than 5 sugars and 2 servings of carbs per meal.
  • Track all of your sugar/carbs. Add everything from your meal together and count them that way.
  • Try to stop eating whole grain carbs after 3pm.
  • Make sure you drink lots of water.
  • Count everything that you put into your mouth. Even sauces - everything , check labels.
  • Make sure that you don't eat any artificial sugars. Check labels, if it says sugar free - look in the ingredients, look for....sucralose, aspartame, saccharine in the ingredients. Those are BAD!
  • Going #2 is a big problem when a lot of people start the BFC. I have solved that problem with Clear Benefiber in my morning coffee and a scoop of Super Seed w/water in the afternoon. (you can buy the super seed on Amazon.com it is the cheapest).
  • Choose your carbs wisely. Try to pick the carbs that will give you the lowest count of carbs, sugar and calories and the most fiber.

I hope this helps.

*******************