I've lost over 90 lbs by doing the (Original) Belly Fat Cure and eating Healthy.
Now I continue to write this blog for you to offer Support, Weight loss tips, and Healthy Recipes.

I'm Not Dieting - I've Changed My Lifestyle

Monday, July 5, 2010

Monday Starting week 24: The Belly Fat Cure.

So I can't tell you how many times I have walked up and down the stairs the past few days in my new house. Our other house was a 1 story, so I'm not used to the stairs.  The first day we were moving stuff in - my 2 dogs Peaches and Mandy followed me up and down the stairs at least 50 times. It was so funny. They just kept on going - up and down. What can I say....That is real love. Their little legs must be a sore as mine.

Even though my diet has been a little off with the move - I have still managed to go down 1/2 lb and I am even on my monthly. I'll take it. It's better than going up. I have had a problem these past day remembering to eat. And as you know, you have to eat 3 times a day for this to work. I have been forgetting my morning Metamucil and my afternoon Super Seed for fiber. That might have to do with only 1/2 lb.

For instance: today I had 1 hard boiled egg and a bowl of Uncle Sams cereal w/ almond breeze. And of course coffee.
Then around 3pm I had a can of white tuna with olive oil mayo, mixed in some bacon bits, croutons, shredded cheese and some spinach leafs with a zevia for linner. I guess that's what you call the meal between lunch and dinner.
Too busy to eat dinner and now its 8pm and too late to eat anything.


My new house and it has a pool. We haven't had a chance to try it yet and we took off the fence. It just rolls up. We don't have any small kids so.......

Well thanks for listening. Love to all my BFC friends. Please leave your comments.

My thought for the day: Your body is the baggage you must carry through life. The more excess the baggage, the shorter the trip.


Keep on BFC ' n :-)
****************

No comments:

Post a Comment

Get widget

You Might Also Like

How to convert Sugar to Stevia


SugarLiquid SteviaStevia Extract PowderConcentrated Stevia
Clear Liquid
1 tsp2-3 dropsn/a4-6 drops
2 tsp4-6 dropsn/a8-12 drops
1 Tbsp6-9 dropsn/a1/8 tsp
1 cup1 tsp1/3 to 1/2 tsp1 Tbsp
2 cup2 tsp2/3 - 1 tsp2 Tbsp

Stevia Chart

Stevia Chart

Some tips if you are having trouble

  • First make sure that you are staying under the 15/6. 15 sugars and 6 servings of carbs for the whole day. Thats no more than 5 sugars and 2 servings of carbs per meal.
  • Track all of your sugar/carbs. Add everything from your meal together and count them that way.
  • Try to stop eating whole grain carbs after 3pm.
  • Make sure you drink lots of water.
  • Count everything that you put into your mouth. Even sauces - everything , check labels.
  • Make sure that you don't eat any artificial sugars. Check labels, if it says sugar free - look in the ingredients, look for....sucralose, aspartame, saccharine in the ingredients. Those are BAD!
  • Going #2 is a big problem when a lot of people start the BFC. I have solved that problem with Clear Benefiber in my morning coffee and a scoop of Super Seed w/water in the afternoon. (you can buy the super seed on Amazon.com it is the cheapest).
  • Choose your carbs wisely. Try to pick the carbs that will give you the lowest count of carbs, sugar and calories and the most fiber.

I hope this helps.

*******************