I've lost over 90 lbs by doing the (Original) Belly Fat Cure and eating Healthy.
Now I continue to write this blog for you to offer Support, Weight loss tips, and Healthy Recipes.

I'm Not Dieting - I've Changed My Lifestyle

Sunday, June 13, 2010

Sunday of week 20: The Belly Fat Cure

First I want to thank all of my BFC friends for reading my blog and giving me so much support. You might not know how much it means to me and how much it helps me to know that there are so many people that were the same size as me and are going though the same thing as me.

It is still hard for me to believe that I have actually lost as much weight as I have, as easily as I have. I have not been exercising. I just love to walk fast every day, and thats about it. I think thats one of the things that attracted me to the Belly Fat Cure. It says right on the cover; FOR PEOPLE TOO TIRED TO DIET OR EXERCISE. Well that's me alright. Maybe it had to do with my size.

I started at 238 lbs. Now - Today - I am 195 lbs. For those of you who don't feel like adding: that's a whopping 43 lbs. I am so exited! Every day I think that it will wear off and I will stop loosing. But I am lucky and determined now even more than ever to get down to my goal weight.

I eat really good now and feel even better!

Thanks for listening. Please leave your comments.

My thought for today: WOW! it's still working. We only feel as good as we eat!

Keep on BFC 'n  :-)
******************

3 comments:

  1. That's a great accomplishment--keep on going! This is a pretty painless plan so far. I especially like that I can have "pizza" with bread even if it is a pita. I've made a couple of fantastic pizzas, stirfrys, sandwhiches and salads and I've survived a party with only an extra glass of wine! I'm on Day 9 so far. I haven't measured anything yet--I want to wait a full 2 weeks to check. It doesn't seem like I'm losing weight but I'm not craving too many sweet things and I'm eating great! Thanks for the sharing! Happy Travels, Lili McGovern

    ReplyDelete
  2. Keep up the great work, you are such an inspiration !!!! What is a typical day of eating for you at this stage ?
    Thanks for the help :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. you go girl!!! I'm so excited for you and all our diet buddies who are still in this and thinking about joining our weight loss journey. You inspire me too!! Read my blog too at.
    We each need all the help we can get!!!
    joansdiet.blogspot,com

    ReplyDelete

Get widget

You Might Also Like

How to convert Sugar to Stevia


SugarLiquid SteviaStevia Extract PowderConcentrated Stevia
Clear Liquid
1 tsp2-3 dropsn/a4-6 drops
2 tsp4-6 dropsn/a8-12 drops
1 Tbsp6-9 dropsn/a1/8 tsp
1 cup1 tsp1/3 to 1/2 tsp1 Tbsp
2 cup2 tsp2/3 - 1 tsp2 Tbsp

Stevia Chart

Stevia Chart

Some tips if you are having trouble

  • First make sure that you are staying under the 15/6. 15 sugars and 6 servings of carbs for the whole day. Thats no more than 5 sugars and 2 servings of carbs per meal.
  • Track all of your sugar/carbs. Add everything from your meal together and count them that way.
  • Try to stop eating whole grain carbs after 3pm.
  • Make sure you drink lots of water.
  • Count everything that you put into your mouth. Even sauces - everything , check labels.
  • Make sure that you don't eat any artificial sugars. Check labels, if it says sugar free - look in the ingredients, look for....sucralose, aspartame, saccharine in the ingredients. Those are BAD!
  • Going #2 is a big problem when a lot of people start the BFC. I have solved that problem with Clear Benefiber in my morning coffee and a scoop of Super Seed w/water in the afternoon. (you can buy the super seed on Amazon.com it is the cheapest).
  • Choose your carbs wisely. Try to pick the carbs that will give you the lowest count of carbs, sugar and calories and the most fiber.

I hope this helps.

*******************