I've lost over 90 lbs by doing the (Original) Belly Fat Cure and eating Healthy.
Now I continue to write this blog for you to offer Support, Weight loss tips, and Healthy Recipes.

I'm Not Dieting - I've Changed My Lifestyle

Monday, June 14, 2010

Monday of week 21: The Belly Fat Cure.

I seemed to have gained a 1/2 pound this morning from yesterday. That's OK. But that is what can happen when I am weighing myself every day. I know I shouldn't - but I can't help myself. It just seems to sit there on the floor calling my name. "Rosalie come stand on me" Sorry! Hello my name is Rosalie and I am a scale addict. LOL!

Someone asked me what I typically eat in my day now at this point in the BFC.
Breakfast: 2 cups of coffee with truvia, half and half, cinnamon sprinkled in, and some clear Metamucil. Allot of the time a smart and delicious tortilla w/cheese melted in it, and 1 or 2 eggs, and sometimes 8-10 blackberries.

Morning snack: never needed

Lunch: its always different.
Stir fry veggies with tofu in curry powder and Brags Amino Acids and those Shirataki noodles I told you about. they are 0 carbs, 0 sugar, and 0 calories.
or:
A tortilla or wheat pita with tuna or turkey and spinach, cheese, avocado, mayo or mustard.

Snack: Super seed made by Garden of life. Mix with water (for fiber) and maybe a cheese

Dinner: either meat, or chicken or fish w/ broccoli or some kind of veggie or spinach salad.

After dinner: 2 squares of Lindt 85% dark chocolate.

Just water all day.

I have to admit to you that I am feeling so incredibly bad right now, I don't even know how or why I am typing . I am having a bad week. I am sure that tomorrow will be a better day.

Thanks for listening..............

2 comments:

  1. Thank you for the food update.. It really helps.. So sorry you aren't feeling well. Your blog always cheers me up.. My husband says I am addicted always checking to see if you have updated it.. You seem like such a happy person and always looking for the positive..Thank you for helping me with my BFC journey.. Cheers to you :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Rosalie, my name is Vicki and I too am a scale addict. I am so impressed with your weight loss on the BFC. I have been really lax, but when I read your blog I get inspired to really work on it. Thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete

Get widget

You Might Also Like

How to convert Sugar to Stevia


SugarLiquid SteviaStevia Extract PowderConcentrated Stevia
Clear Liquid
1 tsp2-3 dropsn/a4-6 drops
2 tsp4-6 dropsn/a8-12 drops
1 Tbsp6-9 dropsn/a1/8 tsp
1 cup1 tsp1/3 to 1/2 tsp1 Tbsp
2 cup2 tsp2/3 - 1 tsp2 Tbsp

Stevia Chart

Stevia Chart

Some tips if you are having trouble

  • First make sure that you are staying under the 15/6. 15 sugars and 6 servings of carbs for the whole day. Thats no more than 5 sugars and 2 servings of carbs per meal.
  • Track all of your sugar/carbs. Add everything from your meal together and count them that way.
  • Try to stop eating whole grain carbs after 3pm.
  • Make sure you drink lots of water.
  • Count everything that you put into your mouth. Even sauces - everything , check labels.
  • Make sure that you don't eat any artificial sugars. Check labels, if it says sugar free - look in the ingredients, look for....sucralose, aspartame, saccharine in the ingredients. Those are BAD!
  • Going #2 is a big problem when a lot of people start the BFC. I have solved that problem with Clear Benefiber in my morning coffee and a scoop of Super Seed w/water in the afternoon. (you can buy the super seed on Amazon.com it is the cheapest).
  • Choose your carbs wisely. Try to pick the carbs that will give you the lowest count of carbs, sugar and calories and the most fiber.

I hope this helps.

*******************