I've lost over 90 lbs by doing the (Original) Belly Fat Cure and eating Healthy.
Now I continue to write this blog for you to offer Support, Weight loss tips, and Healthy Recipes.

I'm Not Dieting - I've Changed My Lifestyle

Sunday, November 17, 2013

Nicole on SNL...

Hello Friends,

Well the weather over here finally got a bit cooler. It is November after all and it was 90 for a couple days then it got to 65-70, still very nice.

If any of you that didn't see the post I put on Facebook, My stepdaughter Nicole - the one who dances for Lady Gaga - who's Lil-Rat we have been watching - well anyway, she was with Gaga on Saturday Night Live last night. She was on the left of Gaga in the opening dance number and also in the next song with R.Kelly she was the one who took his sunglasses and mic. Gaga was very funny and totally made fun of herself.
That's Nicole on the left.

We are very excited for her and so Proud. So Hubby is on his way to the airport right now to pick her up.

And Yup he took my little RAT. She's going home now. How long has she been with us this time?? Like 1 and 1/2 - 2 months I think. We will miss her - but I'm sure she will miss us more.

I did take them for 1 more walk before he took her. That little sh*t is like a Rat-Hoover when we walk. LOL She has her nose to the ground the whole way and if I am not paying attention, she eats anything in sight.

The other day she threw up, well the reason is when we went walking down the horse trails, I stopped to pet and visit my horses and before I knew it - she was eating Rat or rabbit Sh*t off  the ground - UH -  YUCK! She's Gross!!

Anyway I just watched one of my favorite shows - The Walking Dead - Ruh-Oh the Governor is back.

Breakfast was Pumpkin biscuits I made yesterday and eggs with spinach and goat cheese. ( there was nothing bad in the biscuits so the dogs got some)
Lunch was Primal Pizza I made yesterday
Dinner was a spinach-tuna salad with cucumbers, bacon bits, blue cheese and onion crunch.
My desert was 2 protein bites and some redi whip and some decaf caramel-chia tea.

Hubby and I were running some errands today and wound up at the J.C. Penny outlet at the Ontario Mills mall to get a few things. They are closing - so some good deals.

I don't know what has been wrong with me yesterday and TODAY (depressed I think), but I've had to take out 4 whole rows of the shawl I am making. And the rows are long now. I get to the end and I notice a wrong stitch a row and a half down. You know me - It has to be perfect so out it comes. I did that 4 times - ARGH!!!

Well Have a great day - This is PurpleRosy Signing off...

Keep on BFC ' n  :-)
****************

2 comments:

  1. Very cool to see your stepdaughter on SNL! I didn't see it, as it's way past my bedtime....LOL! Also, I'm glad I don't crochet because I'm a perfectionist too ;)
    Enjoy your day!
    Carey

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your pizza looks hearty Rosalie! How cool that Nicole was on SNL!!

    ReplyDelete

Get widget

You Might Also Like

How to convert Sugar to Stevia


SugarLiquid SteviaStevia Extract PowderConcentrated Stevia
Clear Liquid
1 tsp2-3 dropsn/a4-6 drops
2 tsp4-6 dropsn/a8-12 drops
1 Tbsp6-9 dropsn/a1/8 tsp
1 cup1 tsp1/3 to 1/2 tsp1 Tbsp
2 cup2 tsp2/3 - 1 tsp2 Tbsp

Stevia Chart

Stevia Chart

Some tips if you are having trouble

  • First make sure that you are staying under the 15/6. 15 sugars and 6 servings of carbs for the whole day. Thats no more than 5 sugars and 2 servings of carbs per meal.
  • Track all of your sugar/carbs. Add everything from your meal together and count them that way.
  • Try to stop eating whole grain carbs after 3pm.
  • Make sure you drink lots of water.
  • Count everything that you put into your mouth. Even sauces - everything , check labels.
  • Make sure that you don't eat any artificial sugars. Check labels, if it says sugar free - look in the ingredients, look for....sucralose, aspartame, saccharine in the ingredients. Those are BAD!
  • Going #2 is a big problem when a lot of people start the BFC. I have solved that problem with Clear Benefiber in my morning coffee and a scoop of Super Seed w/water in the afternoon. (you can buy the super seed on Amazon.com it is the cheapest).
  • Choose your carbs wisely. Try to pick the carbs that will give you the lowest count of carbs, sugar and calories and the most fiber.

I hope this helps.

*******************