I've lost over 90 lbs by doing the (Original) Belly Fat Cure and eating Healthy.
Now I continue to write this blog for you to offer Support, Weight loss tips, and Healthy Recipes.

I'm Not Dieting - I've Changed My Lifestyle

Saturday, September 7, 2013

Still HOT here - Have a great weekend...

Hi Guys or should I say mostly Gals,

Yish! It's still so hot over here and that makes me tired for no reason at all. Yesterday I was supposed to go to the Fair again with my sis-Lisa and Mom-Maria. Well they flaked on me - again. Which was fine cause I didn't get any sleep anyway the night before. AGAIN!

The Lil rat is doing fine BTW. She absolutely LOVES being here with us and will probably be here for another week while her furry brother re-coops from his surgery. So YEAH - I get stared at walking down the street every day with 3 dogs. People say " Wow that's a lot of dogs - or - who's walking who?" LOL

My breakfast yesterday was 2 of the biscuits I made the other day with my coconut butter inside, 2 eggs and berries.
  Then later in the morning I made another batch of coconut butter - YUM my Fav.
Hubby was trying to be nice even though he worked the night before and we went to see Riddick the movie. I ate some popcorn, a small hotdog with sour kraut and no bun, - Not done yet. LOL
2 jalapeno poppers and 2 squares of 86% dark chocolate from my purse. - OK now done. LOL

When I got home later I made these Pumpkin-pie-cheese-bites I have been putting off trying them because one of the ingredients is GOAT CHEESE and although I love that on my salad, I wasn't sure how it would taste in pumpkin muffins.
So I put them in the fridge to cool. Instructions say at least 8 hours or over night. When I finished baking them I saw why. It was kind of like the filling from a pumpkin pie with out the crust.
I took 2 pcs of Romaine lettuce and put a little pc of leftover chicken and tomato cut up and ate that for dinner.
 I took all 3 furry girls for a walk and came back was watching TV and just couldn't wait any longer for the muffins and took 2 and put in a bowl with RediWhip. WOW - HOLY MOLY. Just try it and tell me what YOU think.
 My breakfast this morning was the same biscuits I made with my coconut butter, eggs, a pc of left over pork chop and strawberries. Don't worry I know it looks like a lot - But I MUST share the eggs and meat with the dogs or at least that's what they think. and YES it was good.
 So today was that special day at the fair where service men, fire and policemen get in for $1 so Hubby and I went again, got in for $1 each and got parking free. WHOOP.

We walked around I bought something to mail to Chloe, did a lot of walking - and yes my foot hurt a bit. For lunch I ate 2 bites of hubby's meat and my once a year thing of a small corn-on the cobb. No butter, and boy it tasted sweet to me.

I was still a bit hungry so I got a fruit bowl at a berry stand. Hubby ate all the grapes and I ate some of the berries. I thought the extra sugar from them was WAY better then getting something fried.

We only stayed for like 3 and 1/2 hours (VERY HOT) and we are home now. Hubby is trying to nap before working the night shift again tonight. I seriously can't wait till later to eat some more pumpkin-cheese bites. LOL

Thanks for listening and I hope you all have a great weekend.

This is PurpleRosy signing off...

Keep on BFC ' n  :-)
*****************

1 comment:

  1. Sorry about heat out there. Our weather is gorgeous right now. A hint fall in the air. Light breezes and about 80. the nights are cool in the 50's so is so nice to sleep with the windows open and under the blankets. I just got back from 11 days at the shore. Need to get back to a routine and blogging. I'm always glad to read yours. Not sure if I could control those muffins. You are the queen of self control!! Glad the RS is back. She must have missed you! XO!

    ReplyDelete

Get widget

You Might Also Like

How to convert Sugar to Stevia


SugarLiquid SteviaStevia Extract PowderConcentrated Stevia
Clear Liquid
1 tsp2-3 dropsn/a4-6 drops
2 tsp4-6 dropsn/a8-12 drops
1 Tbsp6-9 dropsn/a1/8 tsp
1 cup1 tsp1/3 to 1/2 tsp1 Tbsp
2 cup2 tsp2/3 - 1 tsp2 Tbsp

Stevia Chart

Stevia Chart

Some tips if you are having trouble

  • First make sure that you are staying under the 15/6. 15 sugars and 6 servings of carbs for the whole day. Thats no more than 5 sugars and 2 servings of carbs per meal.
  • Track all of your sugar/carbs. Add everything from your meal together and count them that way.
  • Try to stop eating whole grain carbs after 3pm.
  • Make sure you drink lots of water.
  • Count everything that you put into your mouth. Even sauces - everything , check labels.
  • Make sure that you don't eat any artificial sugars. Check labels, if it says sugar free - look in the ingredients, look for....sucralose, aspartame, saccharine in the ingredients. Those are BAD!
  • Going #2 is a big problem when a lot of people start the BFC. I have solved that problem with Clear Benefiber in my morning coffee and a scoop of Super Seed w/water in the afternoon. (you can buy the super seed on Amazon.com it is the cheapest).
  • Choose your carbs wisely. Try to pick the carbs that will give you the lowest count of carbs, sugar and calories and the most fiber.

I hope this helps.

*******************