I've lost over 90 lbs by doing the (Original) Belly Fat Cure and eating Healthy.
Now I continue to write this blog for you to offer Support, Weight loss tips, and Healthy Recipes.

I'm Not Dieting - I've Changed My Lifestyle

Sunday, May 5, 2013

Happy Sunday Cinco-De-Mayo to you...

Good Sunday (Cinco De Mayo) Morning to you all,

The weather this morning is finally cool. Should be around 70 and overcast today. Maybe that will help the Firefighters with all the MANY fires that have been popping up around here the past week or so. My Hubby works for The JPL (a NASA facility) FD so they protect JPL only. Its like a mini city.

Yesterday mornings breakfast;
2 eggs, avocado, Alpine valley toast with my homemade butter and sunflower seed butter, and 2 small strawberries cut up.

Hubby worked the night shift and came home and tried to nap for a couple hours, then he wanted to go to the movies again. Its the only thing we go out and do lately trying to save money for the house.

We went kind of early cause he had to work the night shift again. I packed a couple things in my purse, 1 cheese and some turkey pepperoni in a baggie (lunch) and 2 squares of 86% dark chocolate and a water of course. We saw probably the best movie we have seen in a LONG time. We were on the edge of our seats and he never even fell asleep - LOL.

Disconnect was the name. Great actors and acting. Look it up and Please make sure to catch it before it goes out of the theaters. Then we snuck into Pain and Gain. I ate popcorn - no butter of course. It was OK but I didn't like seeing the Rock doing drugs.He is always such a clean cut guy.

Hubby went to work and I got home after 4 and took the furry girls for a walk. One of our neighbors was playing loud Mariachi music and then lit a bunch of loud fireworks. Sounded like it in my front yard. The dogs got nervous.

I ate a spinach salad for dinner and made another one of these deserts. My Newest Favorite sweet treat.
Berry-cheesecake-desert. I made it before I went on the walk so it would cool in the fridge and ate it with RediWhip on top. YUM I can't wait to make one for hubby tonight (he will be home for a change) and see if he likes it too.

About the new 100 thing. I already told them I would not be joining them this next. To be completely honest with you I really-Really just LOVE the healthy way I eat right now and don't want to change that at all. I am at the weight that is good for me. The book did not interest me at all! But remember I have been doing this for quite a while and have learned all that stuff a LONG time ago. If you are doing the Regular BFC like me and are happy with it - then don't change. If you are brand New at this then maybe it will help you get started. Maybe.

But ME - I always just recommend the Original - Regular Belly Fat Cure... It is doable for a forever lifestyle change, not just a temporary jolt.

Thanks for listening and have a great day today.

This is PurpleRosy signing off...

Keep on BFC ' n  :-)
*****************

5 comments:

  1. Hi Rosalie...I agree the original is doable for a lifetime. In my resent experience those 'jolt diets' have actually contribute to my adrenal fatigue that I am currently dealing with and is one of the things I must avoid to get healthy again. The original BFC is a good template for a healthy lifestyle.
    Sandra :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree that the original BFC is easy to follow and it works! I've never been able to stick to a diet this well for such a long period. This is definitely do-able for life :)
    Happy cinco de Mayo.
    Carey

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy cinco-de-mayo to you. Hubby and I have smart and delicous low-carb tortilla echilladas in the fridge for dinner :) I think Jorge's new plan sounds difficult and not easy at all, if it helps some people that's awesome, but I personally think that having so many plans out there makes him sound wishy-washy. I might look at his new book in the store but I don't think I would spend the money on it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I will never understand why Americans celebrate Cinco DeMayo...I'm Just sayen'! I really think I need to kick start on his new 100 count plan... but I can't get myself to go buy the book. hubby and I are putting our nose to the grindstone starting tomorrow... and agree not to cheat Period. we both have so much weight to lose... and I'm just sick and tired of being this heavy.

    thanks for the help!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm glad to hear that you support the original BFC and recommend it. I was beginning to think maybe the original didn't work because Jorge has released so many other versions since the original. So it's very encouraging to see that it worked for you and is still working.

    ReplyDelete

Get widget

You Might Also Like

How to convert Sugar to Stevia


SugarLiquid SteviaStevia Extract PowderConcentrated Stevia
Clear Liquid
1 tsp2-3 dropsn/a4-6 drops
2 tsp4-6 dropsn/a8-12 drops
1 Tbsp6-9 dropsn/a1/8 tsp
1 cup1 tsp1/3 to 1/2 tsp1 Tbsp
2 cup2 tsp2/3 - 1 tsp2 Tbsp

Stevia Chart

Stevia Chart

Some tips if you are having trouble

  • First make sure that you are staying under the 15/6. 15 sugars and 6 servings of carbs for the whole day. Thats no more than 5 sugars and 2 servings of carbs per meal.
  • Track all of your sugar/carbs. Add everything from your meal together and count them that way.
  • Try to stop eating whole grain carbs after 3pm.
  • Make sure you drink lots of water.
  • Count everything that you put into your mouth. Even sauces - everything , check labels.
  • Make sure that you don't eat any artificial sugars. Check labels, if it says sugar free - look in the ingredients, look for....sucralose, aspartame, saccharine in the ingredients. Those are BAD!
  • Going #2 is a big problem when a lot of people start the BFC. I have solved that problem with Clear Benefiber in my morning coffee and a scoop of Super Seed w/water in the afternoon. (you can buy the super seed on Amazon.com it is the cheapest).
  • Choose your carbs wisely. Try to pick the carbs that will give you the lowest count of carbs, sugar and calories and the most fiber.

I hope this helps.

*******************