I've lost over 90 lbs by doing the (Original) Belly Fat Cure and eating Healthy.
Now I continue to write this blog for you to offer Support, Weight loss tips, and Healthy Recipes.

I'm Not Dieting - I've Changed My Lifestyle

Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Almond Butter OMG Cookies...


Almond Butter OMG Cookies
OMG these are even better the next day cold from the fridge.

Ingredients:
1 cup raw almond butter (I made my own using 1 c of raw almonds in food processor)
1 egg
1/4 cup Nature's Hollow maple syrup

3 cups total mix-ins of choice - I used:
1 cup of raw sunflower seeds
1 cup of unsweetened coconut flakes
1 whole bar of Ghirardellis 86% chocolate cut up

1/2 tsp. vanilla
1/2 tsp. cinnamon
1/2 tsp. baking soda
1/4 tsp. salt

Preheat oven to 350.
Combine all ingredients until thoroughly blended.
Drop by tablespoons onto a greased or Silpat-lined or Parchment lined baking sheet.
Press down slightly with hand and bake for 12-15 minutes.

Makes 22 cookies - S/1 - C/7g  per cookie

I really like these. They taste nutty and not too sweet, but just sweet enough for me. If you like it sweeter you might want to add some more stevia. Taste the batter before baking.

ENJOY!!

In this batch below I used 3/4 c ea;
unsweetened coconut flakes, raw sunflower seeds, raw pepitas (pumpkin seeds) and 1 bar of the chocolate above - with 10 drops of cinnamon SweetLeaf Stevia.

4 comments:

  1. these sound really tasty! I bet you could make these so many different ways and they'd be tasty every time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW!! These look so yummy and the ingredients look great. On my list to make now. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. can u use natural peanut butter? carole

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah sure - I just make my own nut butters now. Healthier.

      Delete

Get widget

You Might Also Like

How to convert Sugar to Stevia


SugarLiquid SteviaStevia Extract PowderConcentrated Stevia
Clear Liquid
1 tsp2-3 dropsn/a4-6 drops
2 tsp4-6 dropsn/a8-12 drops
1 Tbsp6-9 dropsn/a1/8 tsp
1 cup1 tsp1/3 to 1/2 tsp1 Tbsp
2 cup2 tsp2/3 - 1 tsp2 Tbsp

Stevia Chart

Stevia Chart

Some tips if you are having trouble

  • First make sure that you are staying under the 15/6. 15 sugars and 6 servings of carbs for the whole day. Thats no more than 5 sugars and 2 servings of carbs per meal.
  • Track all of your sugar/carbs. Add everything from your meal together and count them that way.
  • Try to stop eating whole grain carbs after 3pm.
  • Make sure you drink lots of water.
  • Count everything that you put into your mouth. Even sauces - everything , check labels.
  • Make sure that you don't eat any artificial sugars. Check labels, if it says sugar free - look in the ingredients, look for....sucralose, aspartame, saccharine in the ingredients. Those are BAD!
  • Going #2 is a big problem when a lot of people start the BFC. I have solved that problem with Clear Benefiber in my morning coffee and a scoop of Super Seed w/water in the afternoon. (you can buy the super seed on Amazon.com it is the cheapest).
  • Choose your carbs wisely. Try to pick the carbs that will give you the lowest count of carbs, sugar and calories and the most fiber.

I hope this helps.

*******************