I've lost over 90 lbs by doing the (Original) Belly Fat Cure and eating Healthy.
Now I continue to write this blog for you to offer Support, Weight loss tips, and Healthy Recipes.

I'm Not Dieting - I've Changed My Lifestyle

Sunday, August 26, 2012

Sunday Afternoon Grocery Shopping

I don't mind grocery shopping, but putting everything away leaves something to be desired.  I made it everywhere I wanted except Sprouts and they are the only store around here that carries the Oasis Flaxseed bread- I will have to stop on my way home from work tomorrow.


Here are the goods that I keep on hand. Cheese, Spinach, Artichokes, Asparagus, Avocado's, Lettuce, Turkey tenderloin, Rotisserie Chicken, Whey, Unsweetened Almond Milk, and Sobe Lifewater.  

Artichokes and Asparagus are my all time favorite vegetables.  I need to enjoy them now because next month they will be out of season and ridiculously expensive.  

I hope that you all are having a great Sunday.  I sure hope Rosalie finished moving yesterday, because it was hotter today and I hear another heat wave is on the way- ugh!

Lisa

6 comments:

  1. It is fun to meet you through blogging for Rosalie. So you guys are both in Southern California?
    Congrats on your success:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Kay. Rosalie and I live about 30-45 minutes away from each other.

      Delete
  2. Lisa, you are doing a great job as guest blogger. Like your groceries too. I agree that shopping isn't the problem. I hate to unpack and put away too!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lisa - I like it when bloggers post pictures! Sometimes it's easier to remember based on photos of a product versus remembering the name of the product!

    I will have to try out the SoBe Life Water. Any particular flavor you like or suggest?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I stick to the 3 flavors that I know I like: Fuji Apple/Pear, Black and blueberry, and kiwi.

      Delete
    2. Thank you. Sometimes the local stores have them 10 for $10 so I'll have to pick up a couple to replace my diet pop!

      Delete

Get widget

You Might Also Like

How to convert Sugar to Stevia


SugarLiquid SteviaStevia Extract PowderConcentrated Stevia
Clear Liquid
1 tsp2-3 dropsn/a4-6 drops
2 tsp4-6 dropsn/a8-12 drops
1 Tbsp6-9 dropsn/a1/8 tsp
1 cup1 tsp1/3 to 1/2 tsp1 Tbsp
2 cup2 tsp2/3 - 1 tsp2 Tbsp

Stevia Chart

Stevia Chart

Some tips if you are having trouble

  • First make sure that you are staying under the 15/6. 15 sugars and 6 servings of carbs for the whole day. Thats no more than 5 sugars and 2 servings of carbs per meal.
  • Track all of your sugar/carbs. Add everything from your meal together and count them that way.
  • Try to stop eating whole grain carbs after 3pm.
  • Make sure you drink lots of water.
  • Count everything that you put into your mouth. Even sauces - everything , check labels.
  • Make sure that you don't eat any artificial sugars. Check labels, if it says sugar free - look in the ingredients, look for....sucralose, aspartame, saccharine in the ingredients. Those are BAD!
  • Going #2 is a big problem when a lot of people start the BFC. I have solved that problem with Clear Benefiber in my morning coffee and a scoop of Super Seed w/water in the afternoon. (you can buy the super seed on Amazon.com it is the cheapest).
  • Choose your carbs wisely. Try to pick the carbs that will give you the lowest count of carbs, sugar and calories and the most fiber.

I hope this helps.

*******************