I've lost over 90 lbs by doing the (Original) Belly Fat Cure and eating Healthy.
Now I continue to write this blog for you to offer Support, Weight loss tips, and Healthy Recipes.

I'm Not Dieting - I've Changed My Lifestyle

Thursday, May 10, 2012

We Need Each Other!!

Good Morning Friends,

And I do mean friends... I can't tell you how much all of your support means to me. Without it I really don't think I would be where I am today in my weight loss. That is why it is so important to stay a part of our blog community.

We Need Each Other!! Support is such a important role in this lifestyle of ours. We need to feed off of each other's ideas and help each other when we are having a bad day with out reaching to food for comfort.

Make sure to visit, friend, join, comment and support my friends blogs on the list below.

Minichick's last post (http://glutenfreelosingweight.blogspot.com/2012/05/its-so-unfair.html) was about why it's so unfair how it is so easy for some and not for the rest of us. I mentioned on her post how that switch flipped in my head somehow when I was losing. That is how I was able to do this.

I have said this many times - BUT - It IS all in your HEAD!! A big part of this weight loss journey is all mental and the rest is what you eat and physical.

So Sandi H; said she finally broke the 200lb mark. Yeah to you!! I am SO proud of you - keep it up girl!!

Hubby went up north to help his sister move and we are both trying to still find out about the loan. She says we should find out today about putting up to 20% down. We both always say that things happen for a reason, and if it is meant to be then it will happen. If not then something better will come along.

I talked Maria and Lisa to coming over this way today. We are gonna take Maria to see the Hunger Games. Lisa and I wanted to see it again anyways and Maria never saw it yet. I hope this will take my mind off the endless waiting-waiting-waiting.

I did manage to paint my nails the other day.
my breakfast yesterday
My breakfast this morning, I had eggs w/spinach and cheese, berries and Oasis toast w/that coconut oil-cinnamon-butter-truvia mixture on top - SO GOOD.
Lunch yesterday was quinoa w/zucchini, mushrooms, celery, onion, a can of tuna, and some chicken bullion and cumin. It was so good.
Dinner was tequila lime wings by Tyson, and a spinach salad.

Thanks again for listening. Big LOVE to you all.

This is PurpleRosy signing off...

My thought for the day:


Truth Is Like The Sun

Truth is like the sun. You can shut it out for a time, but it’s not going to go away.

Keep on BFC ' n :-)
****************

8 comments:

  1. I agree! Support is so important, and figuring out how to flip that switch can happen through that support. That's what has happened to me. My original post about feeling frustrated lead to a light bulb moment, and then Pattie recommended The Beck Diet Solution, which has helped me to pinpoint my primary emotional trigger. If I did not have all of you to help me through that I don't know how long it would have taken me to connect the dots. I really feel like my switch has finally flipped.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are right on all things! I have missed your nails pictures:)
    Que sara, sara....what will be, will be...
    You are so good at accepting that!
    Thank you my friend!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. how do you eat your salad with? the spinach one?


    Also... I want to come back to the bfc.. im just soo unsre! I need motivation :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I usually have baby spinach, some goat or feta cheese, bacon bits and a dressing that has 0-1 gram of sugar. :-)

      Delete
  4. You know now that I'm really trying to get over my plateau I've been really paying attention to the foods you post. You almost always eat really healthy veggies with all your meals and keep the meats sort of low. Spinach and broccoli are not two of my favorite vegetables but they are much better for us on the BFC. I'm going try to incorporate them much more into my diet and eat them more in their natural state without a lot of extras.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are right Rosalie. There is such an incredible amount of support right here through all of our blogs. It's an amazing support group and fabulous friendships are being formed. Love the nail polish color. I've been seeing that color blue all over the place. It must be the hot color of the season!! Thank you so much for always posting what you eat each day. I think that really helps me to see what you are eating and it gives me new ideas. Have a great weekend!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You are right, and thank you for the support. While hubby and I are almost at the 100 day mark, and we are losing...him at 47#s...I'm at 23#s...I get sooooo discouraged that I'm not losing as quickly as he is all while he 'splurges' and still loses. sigh.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hope you have a great day-happy mother's day!
    -

    ReplyDelete

Get widget

You Might Also Like

How to convert Sugar to Stevia


SugarLiquid SteviaStevia Extract PowderConcentrated Stevia
Clear Liquid
1 tsp2-3 dropsn/a4-6 drops
2 tsp4-6 dropsn/a8-12 drops
1 Tbsp6-9 dropsn/a1/8 tsp
1 cup1 tsp1/3 to 1/2 tsp1 Tbsp
2 cup2 tsp2/3 - 1 tsp2 Tbsp

Stevia Chart

Stevia Chart

Some tips if you are having trouble

  • First make sure that you are staying under the 15/6. 15 sugars and 6 servings of carbs for the whole day. Thats no more than 5 sugars and 2 servings of carbs per meal.
  • Track all of your sugar/carbs. Add everything from your meal together and count them that way.
  • Try to stop eating whole grain carbs after 3pm.
  • Make sure you drink lots of water.
  • Count everything that you put into your mouth. Even sauces - everything , check labels.
  • Make sure that you don't eat any artificial sugars. Check labels, if it says sugar free - look in the ingredients, look for....sucralose, aspartame, saccharine in the ingredients. Those are BAD!
  • Going #2 is a big problem when a lot of people start the BFC. I have solved that problem with Clear Benefiber in my morning coffee and a scoop of Super Seed w/water in the afternoon. (you can buy the super seed on Amazon.com it is the cheapest).
  • Choose your carbs wisely. Try to pick the carbs that will give you the lowest count of carbs, sugar and calories and the most fiber.

I hope this helps.

*******************