I've lost over 90 lbs by doing the (Original) Belly Fat Cure and eating Healthy.
Now I continue to write this blog for you to offer Support, Weight loss tips, and Healthy Recipes.

I'm Not Dieting - I've Changed My Lifestyle

Friday, March 2, 2012

Karma is a - You know

Good Morning Dear ones,

Yish!! I am so tired of looking for cars the past 2 weeks! When I was looking - Hubby said he didn't want to go and it was my decision. So I either had to go alone or with my sister, Lisa. Rude right?

But I guess it was Karma or something catching up to us or something, cause I got my new car on Saturday and the next day he crashed his. So now I am forced to go along with him looking. But like I said yesterday, he is a Man-Child-Toddler and wanted to get a cool sports car or something.

We have been arguing about that which is not pleasant to do being stuck in a car driving around. I want him to act his age and get something practical and good on gas. He says - he works and is gonna get what ever he wants. So the arguing commences. Ha-Ha.

He is willing to get a used car and doesn't care if it has high miles as long as he gets a warranty with it. I want him to get something newer with lower miles and good on gas. But it has to be a sexy looking car for him.

The car he just crashed was a 1999 Porshe 911 Carrera, white and in absolute PERFECT condition and did I say he only had it for 1 month at tops before he crashed it. So that's why I say KARMA. I did not want him to get that car and told him so - but cause he is a Man-Child-Toddler - he said he was gonna get what ever he wanted. KARMA!

So I was trying to be as patient with him as I could.

Breakfast yesterday:
Flax-Almond pancakes w/turkey bacon, berries.

I went for my 2.5 mile walk around 11 am with my 2 best Furry friends. They are always willing to go with me anytime I want.  felt great after and came home and made lunch.
I actually had breakfast for lunch and it was sooo GOOD.

I made a Veggie-Fritata-Omelet. I sauted some onion, mushrooms, 1/2 zucchini, baby spinach, added 2 eggs, cooked lightly then carefully flipped and added cheese and 1/2 avocado and ate it w/a whole grain tortilla w/cheese.

Then we left to look at cars the rest of the day. I ate a square of 86% dark chocolate from my purse. We came home around 3:30 and I was so mad - I cut and weed-eated the back yard to blow off steam. I felt way better and then Hubby came and said can we go and look at 2  more cars?? So we were off again.

I was getting hungry and ate the almonds I had in my purse and 1 more square. He was trying to do a deal on this 2006 Mercedes CLK 350 2 door white.
Here is the link: http://www.autotrader.com/fyc/vdp.jsp?ct=u&car_id=316969554&dealer_id=15380363&lastBeginningStartYear=1981&num_records=25&search_lang=en&page_location=findacar::ispsearchform&search_type=used&distance=25&address=91709&marketZipError=false&body_style=COUPE&make=MB&model=&make2=&start_year=2005&end_year=2006&min_price=&max_price=&seller_type=b&transmission=&engine=&drive=&doors=&fuel=&max_mileage=&color=&keywordsrep=&keywordsfyc=&keywords_display=&sort_type=priceDESC&body_code=2&certified=&advanced=&highlightFirstMakeModel=&showZipError=y&default_sort=priceDESC&systime=&isFlashPlugin=true&scarid=316969554&dma=LOS_ANGELES_IE&rdm=1330706278800

I was starving and I hate being hungry. This is one way I have managed to lose the weight is to not let myself get too hungry and make sure to eat 3 meals a day. This way I won't be tempted to eat something bad. I am always satisfied.

So the dealer says he will go and get me some food, SO I am like - Uh-Yeah. So he sent one of his guys to Carl's Jr. Do you have one? Did you see the recent commercial with the like18 year old girl eating a spicy sour dough burger in a car?? Well I had him get me one wrapped in lettuce.

OMG it was SOOO GOOD!! I probably should not have had the sauce. It was like a spicy mayo-y kind of sauce. And I had some of Hubby's fries, maybe about 6-10. I wasn't really keeping track.

Well that was my day. How was Yours??

Thanks for listening and lots of love to all.

This is PurpleRosy signing off...

My thought for the day:


The Experience You Need

Life will give you whatever experience is most helpful for the evolution of your consciousness. How do you know this is the experience you need? Because this is the experience you are having at this moment.

Keep on BFC ' n  :-)
*****************

11 comments:

  1. this is from: Kay M Rasmussen
    For some reason there is no comment box under your post? But I wanted to share with you that my hubby and I were not speaking when we went to bed last night. This car thing is going to be the death of us too!!! I want less expensive and usable, he wants expensive and we will never drive it, just look at it! A fight is on!!! P.S. I love my Mercedes, so I would go with that car!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can't find your comment box either...I do have compassion for the struggles of married life and just everyday life. I appreciate the care you give to all of us.
      I hope you have a good weekend

      Delete
  2. Having had your husband on this site as a guest blogger, I have to believe he reads your posts...??? Maybe I don't know the dynamic of your relationship, but you sure do spend a lot of time trashing him.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. First of all - who ever you are, to make a comment like that - you could at least leave your name.

      And NO he does not read my blog, he wrote the post and told me to put it on to be helpful.

      When you are with someone for over 21 years - life is not a bowl of roses all the time. There will be times when you do not get along and even fight over stuff. The true test is how you handle that stuff after words.

      I thought I was being nice - I didn't say what really happened or what was said to me.

      I write this blog only to help others lose weight like I did. I talk about my day to show people that no matter what happens - you don't have to reach to food any more for comfort.

      It's comments like this that make me want to stop blogging all together.

      YOU HAVE NO IDEA WHAT MY LIFE IS LIKE - so screw you!!

      Delete
  3. Oh gosh, I hope all of you get this car buying stuff over with soon. I hate car buying as well.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just wanted to support you Rosie! The anonymous commenter above was very surprising to me and obviously does NOT know you. You do NOT trash your husband...I read your blog EVERYDAY and I know that. You write the most honest blog I read and you mentioning stuff that happens in your day REALLY helps me and I think about it when I want to reach for a bite. So thank you! Please continue! and ignore all the rest!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Can't you delete unwanted comments? I know abosolutely nothing about blogs, but if you can, delete, delete, delete! Don't let them get you down. MEAN people suck (I bet it's your husband or a friend of his). I totally understand how it goes with men! As I'm writing this, my husband is yelling at me becuase I have to take my daughter to the doctor on Monday, so I can't pick up my son! My husband is saying that he just can't take off in the middle of the day to pick up a kid........UUUUUUUMMMMMMMMMM, I guess they are my freaking responsibility because I gave birth to them! WTF?!?! Totally understand your issue! Sometimes we need to just strangle them!!!! Grrr! I'd suggest a drinking lunch, tomorrow, but somehow I don't think you'd go for that. LOL! Plus, I won't drink and drive, even if it's after several hours.....I'm a responsible drinker. Concentrate on tomorrow and our fun!!!! I mean, hey, I got my eyebrows waxed for you (aren't you glad I didn't say I got any other body part waxed for you......hahahah!) Trying to make you laugh :)
    Carey

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ugggg- I hate my man-child husband right now too! lol. Love you girly..don't let the man-child get you down...he'll be back to his grown-up self in no time.(hopefully)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Geez Rosalie, all of us get mad at our spouses from time to time. That's just part of being married for so long! I love hearing your day to day stories as well as how you deal with the stress of day to day life in terms of the diet. Please don't stop.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I don't understand why that person would even leave a comment. Shake it off Rosalie. I love your blog and they way you right and how you tell us about your life, so don't stop. I'll try to connect with you this week. Maybe we can have a chat. PS, I love Mercedes too, but I think I'm with you on t his one. You could get a newer or even brand new car for a little more and probably pay less insurance too. Good luck! Hugs and love as always.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love eating my burgers lettuced wrapped! Hope your car buying stuff is over. Hate that stuff. It always makes everyone on edge, even when you are on the same page with the vehicle.

    ReplyDelete

Get widget

You Might Also Like

How to convert Sugar to Stevia


SugarLiquid SteviaStevia Extract PowderConcentrated Stevia
Clear Liquid
1 tsp2-3 dropsn/a4-6 drops
2 tsp4-6 dropsn/a8-12 drops
1 Tbsp6-9 dropsn/a1/8 tsp
1 cup1 tsp1/3 to 1/2 tsp1 Tbsp
2 cup2 tsp2/3 - 1 tsp2 Tbsp

Stevia Chart

Stevia Chart

Some tips if you are having trouble

  • First make sure that you are staying under the 15/6. 15 sugars and 6 servings of carbs for the whole day. Thats no more than 5 sugars and 2 servings of carbs per meal.
  • Track all of your sugar/carbs. Add everything from your meal together and count them that way.
  • Try to stop eating whole grain carbs after 3pm.
  • Make sure you drink lots of water.
  • Count everything that you put into your mouth. Even sauces - everything , check labels.
  • Make sure that you don't eat any artificial sugars. Check labels, if it says sugar free - look in the ingredients, look for....sucralose, aspartame, saccharine in the ingredients. Those are BAD!
  • Going #2 is a big problem when a lot of people start the BFC. I have solved that problem with Clear Benefiber in my morning coffee and a scoop of Super Seed w/water in the afternoon. (you can buy the super seed on Amazon.com it is the cheapest).
  • Choose your carbs wisely. Try to pick the carbs that will give you the lowest count of carbs, sugar and calories and the most fiber.

I hope this helps.

*******************