I've lost over 90 lbs by doing the (Original) Belly Fat Cure and eating Healthy.
Now I continue to write this blog for you to offer Support, Weight loss tips, and Healthy Recipes.

I'm Not Dieting - I've Changed My Lifestyle

Monday, February 6, 2012

A Super Sunday

Good Morning Friends,

Well yesterday was the Superbowl and where I really don't care who won - I love to watch the game for the commercials. Hubby had to work days yesterday so I was alone again and just tried to have whatever done and be in front of the TV by 3pm.

Breakfast;
I made some Almond flour/Flaxseed pancakes I like them better w/just butter and natures hollow and w/turkey bacon and berries.

Then I went out in the front yard and did the weed eater. Remember I cut the grass a few days ago - I thought if I space the work out it won't be so hard. Boy after that did my ET's flare up. So I went in to try to relax.

lunch;
I made some Quinoa w/onion, mushroom, and zucchini cut up, and 2 scrambled eggs and a handful of turkey crumbles inside and some cumin and chicken bullion in. then after I had a Sinful cinnamon cake.

OK so remember the purple scarf I was making?? I was about 3/4 of the way done and I noticed 1 stitch that was wrong in the middle. I am real anal and tried to just keep going and ignore it - but It was like scratching on a blackboard every time I looked at it. So I took apart at least 10 inches. Woaw It hurt but it was like I had no choice. I did that 2 days ago and I am almost caught back up now.

I took the dogs for a walk a little early so I could be back on time. Then I went in the back yard and did the weed eater.

Then it was time for a snack; 2 squares of 86% girhadeli.

Watched the Superbowl. I loved the Audi commercial with the vampires, and the M & M one, and the Fiat one, those are the ones I can remember that made me laugh. Remember I got Middle-Heimers so I am luck to remember those.  LOL

I ate about 2 cups of popcorn while watching the game.

dinner;
I just ate some buffalo wings - that's it. I felt like I ate a ton yesterday for some reason, but it was all BFC approved. And that didn't stop me from eating a shortbread and lemon cookie for desert later with some candy cane lane tea.

Well I hope you all had a great Sunday and didn't eat too much. And if you did - don't worry about it just keep BFC ' n like usual. If you messed up, Don't think - well I will just eat more since I messed up. Just shake it off and keep going like nothing happened.

We all LOVE and Support you no matter what.

Welcome to all the new people here. We have a great bloggin community, so be sure to check the list of blogs below and support them too. We all learn from each other - so comment and we will all help you reach your goals.

Thanks for listening. Lots of love to all.

This is PurpleRosy signing off...

My thought for he day:


All Things Connect

Humankind has not woven the web of life. We are but one thread within it. Whatever we do to the web, we do to ourselves. All things are bound together. All things connect. 

Keep on BFC ' n  :-)
*****************

7 comments:

  1. Okie dokie - if you could, go ahead and change my weight down to 250.8...thanks :)
    Sounds like you had a great day yesterday...I had fun watching the game for the commercials. I think my very favorite one was the Betty White one for The Voice. Of course, I loved watching the Voice more than the game, lol!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVED the game. It made my twins really, really happy!
    You sure do come up with unique things...your lunch? I really am excited to get my things from netrition so I can try the almond/flax pancakes. I also ordered the carbquick so I will be able to decide which I like best.
    You are GREAT!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am a newbie!! And have some questions that might be considered redundant, but I feel the need to ask regardless :P In order for this Belly Fat Cure to work do you have to do the 7 day meal plan? I do not have the funds to go out and buy everything needed for say the carb lover plan, however I do follow by the Carbs and Sugar points list in the back? (Was a huge milk drinker now I LOVE unsweetened almond milk) Will that suffice for results? I do have more energy and clothes fit better but I'm worried I will not have extreme results...please let me know. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi there, NO you don't - I have never followed his menus. I just bought the Belly Fat Cure book and did my own thing. Just make sure to keep under 15 sugars/6 servings of carbs per day - or 5/2 per meal. Try to get enough fiber and drink lots of water too. Get the book if you don't have it - it will help :-)

      Delete
    2. Thank you so much for taking time out of your day to answer me. My mom has diabetes so I have pushed her towards this way of living and its so easy! Do I just buy the fiber you put in water and drink it once a day? Please let me know what suggest. Its so awesome to be able to ask questions and get answers in return from someone who has done this and succeed!
      :)

      Delete
  4. I watched the super bowl just for the commercials too and I missed the vampire one and the M$M one so mad. I thought they would show it again but nope that is what I get for making a bathroom break. Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi I am new to this blog...how do I join the current & goal weights? I can't seem to find a hyperlink. Thanks

    ReplyDelete

Get widget

You Might Also Like

How to convert Sugar to Stevia


SugarLiquid SteviaStevia Extract PowderConcentrated Stevia
Clear Liquid
1 tsp2-3 dropsn/a4-6 drops
2 tsp4-6 dropsn/a8-12 drops
1 Tbsp6-9 dropsn/a1/8 tsp
1 cup1 tsp1/3 to 1/2 tsp1 Tbsp
2 cup2 tsp2/3 - 1 tsp2 Tbsp

Stevia Chart

Stevia Chart

Some tips if you are having trouble

  • First make sure that you are staying under the 15/6. 15 sugars and 6 servings of carbs for the whole day. Thats no more than 5 sugars and 2 servings of carbs per meal.
  • Track all of your sugar/carbs. Add everything from your meal together and count them that way.
  • Try to stop eating whole grain carbs after 3pm.
  • Make sure you drink lots of water.
  • Count everything that you put into your mouth. Even sauces - everything , check labels.
  • Make sure that you don't eat any artificial sugars. Check labels, if it says sugar free - look in the ingredients, look for....sucralose, aspartame, saccharine in the ingredients. Those are BAD!
  • Going #2 is a big problem when a lot of people start the BFC. I have solved that problem with Clear Benefiber in my morning coffee and a scoop of Super Seed w/water in the afternoon. (you can buy the super seed on Amazon.com it is the cheapest).
  • Choose your carbs wisely. Try to pick the carbs that will give you the lowest count of carbs, sugar and calories and the most fiber.

I hope this helps.

*******************