I've lost over 90 lbs by doing the (Original) Belly Fat Cure and eating Healthy.
Now I continue to write this blog for you to offer Support, Weight loss tips, and Healthy Recipes.

I'm Not Dieting - I've Changed My Lifestyle

Saturday, December 17, 2011

Have a good Weekend...

Good Morning,

Boy was it windy over here yesterday again. I know this weekend will probably be a real shopping weekend for everyone. Getting gifts and stuff. We are not getting any. Just for our 2 nieces, (his sister's girls) and his mom and Maria and we are trying to find a cell phone affordable enough to get for my 13 yr old grandson in Michigan.

I have been crocheting;
This one is purple but keeps coming blue when I  take the picture. It's for Lisa my sister.
This one I am still doing. Its a soft black yarn with a silver shimmer. I'm gonna make some small  flowers and put on the ends for Kattie my other sister. I show you when its finished. I might make more of these for other people cause they go easy and fast.
My breakfast today; turkey bacon, blackberries, oatmeal w/truvia, unsweetened cocoa powder, walnuts, tbsp of ground flaxseeds.
Yesterday's Breakfast; 2 eggs, avocado, turkey bacon, berries, and a Carb Chopper wheat tortilla w/cheese.
Lunch yesterday was a spinach salad w/goat cheese, shredded beef, sour cream, salsa, jalapenos, some artichokes hearts. I tried to make it like Chipotles salad.

And I don't know whose bright idea it was to keep talking about those Dove sugar free peanut butter and chocolate candies. I got some the other day at Wal Mart and tried them. They are sweetened w/Maltitol. I ate 2 that day and 2 yesterday. They taste like a peanut butter cup. Very good and a bit addictive I think. I will have to be careful to not eat more than 2 a day.

For a snack yesterday a handful of almonds and walnuts mixed.

Dinner; some plain chicken and veggies minus the carrots from the chinese place. and a lemon muffin cut w/cream cheese and natures hollow on top w/gingerbread tea for desert.

I don't have much more time right now. I have to get crocheting and maybe shopping for a present for Maria and his mom and I hope the Mission Impossible movie Maybe.

Thanks for listening everyone. Lots of love to all. And remember to watch what we are eating while we are out doing all this holiday stuff. WWRD??

This is PurpleRosy signing off...

My thought for the day:


Fly High

Fly High Positive QuoteIt is not your aptitude, but your attitude, that determines your altitude. 

Keep on BFC ' n :-)
****************

8 comments:

  1. Beautiful scarves, and great advice! Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Crocheting is great to keep the hands busy. Your scarves are really lovely & IM sure the recipients will love them, especially considering the love & care that went into making them. :)
    Have a great weekend my dear friend!
    ((Sherri))
    p.s Thanks for the shout out on your Nov 17th blog post. Somehow I missed that one. MUst have been off the blogs for a few days cuz I try to read all of them.

    ReplyDelete
  3. HI Rosalie. I like your scarves. Hope all is going well with you. I am shocked to see the oatmeal for breakfast and no eggs! I bought some of the reeses peanut butter cups, that I found in CVS. They also had the Malitol in them. I couldnt control myself, so I'm not buying them again. Have a great rest of the weekend. Hugs from me to you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Have a great weekend! I bet it feels really good not to have a lot of shopping to do! Homemade gifts are always special.
    It was Carey that talked about the candy:) Blame/thank her!!! I am going to find some today. You could make the PB cookies on Dawn's page and put the PB cup inside! Genius:) I think I have a plan for a treat!!!
    FYI, even my ex Navy daughter liked the no bakes. She didn't even know it was fake sugar!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oooppps! I was the one that mentioned the Dove PB and chocolate candies......MY BAD! :) They ARE good, aren't they? BTW, I really like your scarves! They are perfect for this rainy, cold weather!
    Have fun at the movies!
    Carey

    ReplyDelete
  6. Rosalie--I've been crocheting too. I've been a knitter for a couple years but got tired of making scarves and hats (couldn't quite move beyond that) so I decided to teach myself to crochet. I am making an afghan. I will take a picture and post it when I am done. I'm making it for one of my brothers and sister-in-law.
    Off to Asheville this morning. I am choosing to watch my sugar and carb intake while we are away!!
    Thanks for all your encouragement!
    Joyful Susan

    ReplyDelete
  7. Rosalie, I LOVE your homemade gifts! Gifts from the heart like that always mean the most to me. Thanks for all your support this past year. I hope you have a wonderful holiday!

    ReplyDelete

Get widget

You Might Also Like

How to convert Sugar to Stevia


SugarLiquid SteviaStevia Extract PowderConcentrated Stevia
Clear Liquid
1 tsp2-3 dropsn/a4-6 drops
2 tsp4-6 dropsn/a8-12 drops
1 Tbsp6-9 dropsn/a1/8 tsp
1 cup1 tsp1/3 to 1/2 tsp1 Tbsp
2 cup2 tsp2/3 - 1 tsp2 Tbsp

Stevia Chart

Stevia Chart

Some tips if you are having trouble

  • First make sure that you are staying under the 15/6. 15 sugars and 6 servings of carbs for the whole day. Thats no more than 5 sugars and 2 servings of carbs per meal.
  • Track all of your sugar/carbs. Add everything from your meal together and count them that way.
  • Try to stop eating whole grain carbs after 3pm.
  • Make sure you drink lots of water.
  • Count everything that you put into your mouth. Even sauces - everything , check labels.
  • Make sure that you don't eat any artificial sugars. Check labels, if it says sugar free - look in the ingredients, look for....sucralose, aspartame, saccharine in the ingredients. Those are BAD!
  • Going #2 is a big problem when a lot of people start the BFC. I have solved that problem with Clear Benefiber in my morning coffee and a scoop of Super Seed w/water in the afternoon. (you can buy the super seed on Amazon.com it is the cheapest).
  • Choose your carbs wisely. Try to pick the carbs that will give you the lowest count of carbs, sugar and calories and the most fiber.

I hope this helps.

*******************