I've lost over 90 lbs by doing the (Original) Belly Fat Cure and eating Healthy.
Now I continue to write this blog for you to offer Support, Weight loss tips, and Healthy Recipes.

I'm Not Dieting - I've Changed My Lifestyle

Sunday, July 24, 2011

This is the point I have been making.....

Good Morning Folks,

I hope there is still a bunch of you out there doing the Belly Fat Cure. It is getting harder to keep track of all of you that are left. Please chime in and leave a comment and let us know who our little support team is.

The last couple weeks I have been struggling a bit with my weight going up 2lbs and staying there for way over a week. I am happy to say that this past week it has been going back down a tiny bit at a time. I weighed in this morning at 152lbs. That is my lowest ever!!! Can I get some Whoop Whoops??

This is the point I have been making the entire time I have been doing the BFC. When things get a bit difficult on the BFC, some people tend to say - this is not working and they quit.  

I am living proof that this REALLY does work if you just keep doing it. That is the whole secret. The entire time I have been doing the BFC, there were many many times when I wasn't losing or even gained. But I NEVER QUIT or Stopped. Eventually the weight has no where to go but off.

 Read other BFC'rs blogs and get some tips and ideas from them.

Support is the Really Big Key here. I MEAN IT!!

Join my blog and all the others on my list below. It will really help is your success.!!


Friday I ate:
breakfast; 2 eggs w/mushrooms, cheese, 2 oasis toast w/butter and Joeseph's sugar free peanut butter, 4 ea. blackberries and raspberries, coffee, blah, blah, blah.  S-5/C-1
lunch; spinach salad w/Amies sugar free dressing, bacon bits, goat cheese, and a pizza made w/SaraLee wheat pita, seeds of change pasta sauce, cheese, turkey pepperoni, 1 square of Ghiradelis midnight revere chocolate for desert.  S-3/C-1
snack; almonds, cheese  S-1/C-0
dinner; brussel sprouts and broccoli, buffalo wings. RediWhip for desert.  S-3/C-0
Saturday I ate:
breakfast; 2 french toast made w/ Oasis bread, w/butter and Joseph's sugar free syrup, 2 turkey bacon, 4 ea. blackberries and raspberries, coffee, blah, blah, blah.  S-5/C-1
lunch; I made these amazing Zucchini pancakes I saw on sandy's simple recipes on Facebook. (on recipe page) along with a turkey patty.  Oh yeah and a mini bag of popcorn  S-1/C-1
Amazing very good!!
snack; walnuts and cheese  S-1/C-0
dinner; turkey medallions, broccoli, and 4 brussel sprouts w/2 tbsp of pesto sauce for flavor, chia pudding for desert. S-2/C-1


Yesterday I went swimming alone. Hubby was doing one of those driving details for rich people in a Rolls Royce. He was gone all day. The water was awesome! Anybody live near me and want to go swimming - call me. Today hubby is working day shift at the FD and the next 4 more days too. I have to run errands to run today and then maybe swimming again or movie, not sure.

Well as always thanks for listening. Lots of love to you all.

This is PurpleRosy signing off....

My thought for the day:


Love Youself!

If you have self love, you are never alone.

Keep on BFC ' n  :-)
*******************

13 comments:

  1. Whoop Whoop on your lowest weight EVER!!! Whoo Hoo as well!!! Man, if I still lived in CA I would drive up to your house and go for a swim with you! I love how you said the secret is you have to keep doing the bfc. That has been the truth with me, to just keep doing it even when it felt weird in the begining. You are awesome and I love you and your blog!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. WHOOP WHOOP Rosalie!! That's great! I agree completely that you just have to keep on doing it. Don't give up! I am proud of you, hanging on when you felt like giving up! If I was in CA I would totally meet you for some swimming! I'll be swimming here, so I'll be thinking of you... B'F'ing all the way!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Whoop whoop ... I'm still here, learning to eat BFC clean. Going shopping today, only buying clean foods. Btw - made some homemade BFC Popsicles for my 5 yr old, so yummy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats on taking off those 2 lbs!! WHOOP WHOOP. I don't quite either. I go up 5 down 3 up 2 down 3 and back up 4. I don't focus on trying to get below the 5 pound cushion as much. I have regular BM's and I get a few miles of excerise either wlaking or cycling and I feel great!! Like you said, it will eventually come off. Thanks for the blogs and your support!!
    Peace,

    ReplyDelete
  5. Woot, woot!!! Congrats! You get the perseverance award! You remain a great inspiration!
    This last amount of weight is coming off so slowly that I can see where people give up. I am too stubborn to give up now. With success like you have, I have hope:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Here are some comments from Facebook:

    Janie Sanchez Luna said, congrats on your lowest weight rosalie! so proud of you!

    Peggy Millenaar said, I am unable to post on your blog it keeps trying to set up a blog for me. So instead I will say it here...Whoop Whoop....way to go Rosy!

    Sue Williamson Moschino said, I'm still here, not been loosing any weight, just maintaining...I'm tryin :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. WHOOP WHOOP Rosalie! Never quit...that's such an admirable quality. I'm hanging on with you. I really do look to you as proof this can be done. Sometimes I think maybe I should go back to weight watchers...or maybe I should try this or that...but I really believe the sugar is the key to holding on the weight. Have that part pretty much mastered. It's those darn carbs, that get me at times. But I continue on because of the great examples I see. Hugs to you. Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Here is my WHOOP WHOOP and to let you know I'm still here. I want to see what everyone has to say every day to keep me going. I know you are so happy. Please be careful in the pool by yourself.
    I saw where you had french toast with the Oasis. I made "stuffed french toast" this morning, This is so good. I got the recipe from Candice. She no longer blogs. She went under "Cooking to lose that belly" I printed all her recipes. Her chili meat loaf is also good. Anyone wanting these recipes let me know.
    Again a big WHOOP WHOOP Rosey.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I forgot to sigh my name

    Linda from Baltimore

    ReplyDelete
  10. I have been following your blog for a couple of months now. I am 53 and have lost 10 lbs. on BFC. It is the only plan that I have acheived success with. It's great to see other women over 50 having results. I still have 15 to go. Congrats on your achievements.

    ReplyDelete
  11. WHOOP WHOOP ROSALIE!!! Great job! I too have the same issue as Patty, Carbs are MY enemy. But thanks to you and all the BFC bloggers I keep trying. Thanks for encouraging all of us to never give up

    ReplyDelete
  12. I am looking for support from others doing BFC. My blog is Sisters On The Belly Fat Cure. Come on over and say hello everyone!!
    Joyful Susan

    ReplyDelete

Get widget

You Might Also Like

How to convert Sugar to Stevia


SugarLiquid SteviaStevia Extract PowderConcentrated Stevia
Clear Liquid
1 tsp2-3 dropsn/a4-6 drops
2 tsp4-6 dropsn/a8-12 drops
1 Tbsp6-9 dropsn/a1/8 tsp
1 cup1 tsp1/3 to 1/2 tsp1 Tbsp
2 cup2 tsp2/3 - 1 tsp2 Tbsp

Stevia Chart

Stevia Chart

Some tips if you are having trouble

  • First make sure that you are staying under the 15/6. 15 sugars and 6 servings of carbs for the whole day. Thats no more than 5 sugars and 2 servings of carbs per meal.
  • Track all of your sugar/carbs. Add everything from your meal together and count them that way.
  • Try to stop eating whole grain carbs after 3pm.
  • Make sure you drink lots of water.
  • Count everything that you put into your mouth. Even sauces - everything , check labels.
  • Make sure that you don't eat any artificial sugars. Check labels, if it says sugar free - look in the ingredients, look for....sucralose, aspartame, saccharine in the ingredients. Those are BAD!
  • Going #2 is a big problem when a lot of people start the BFC. I have solved that problem with Clear Benefiber in my morning coffee and a scoop of Super Seed w/water in the afternoon. (you can buy the super seed on Amazon.com it is the cheapest).
  • Choose your carbs wisely. Try to pick the carbs that will give you the lowest count of carbs, sugar and calories and the most fiber.

I hope this helps.

*******************