I've lost over 90 lbs by doing the (Original) Belly Fat Cure and eating Healthy.
Now I continue to write this blog for you to offer Support, Weight loss tips, and Healthy Recipes.

I'm Not Dieting - I've Changed My Lifestyle

Monday, March 28, 2011

Year 2, Monday starting wk 10 on the Belly Fat Cure

Good Morning to all,

I want to start out by saying that Lindsay is finally in Onderland!! Woo Hoo Lindsay! She sent me a message this morning and I couldn't be happier or prouder of her for not giving up when things were getting tuff.
I know Sherri is doing very well with her loss also.

Congrats to both of you and to all of you losers this week!!

I didn't really do anything this weekend, just stayed home and cleaned a little. Saturday I vacuumed the whole house up and down then mopped. I decided that I was too tired to walk, but my 2 little angels were having none of that. No matter how I feel - tired, sad, depressed, or whatever - they always force me to go walk every day anyway. Oh - and did I tell you that they can tell time?? Yeah...

Usually around 4 or 5 in the afternoon they just sit and stare at me and make googley eyes and smile and look cute until I say "what do you want?"

I feel that everyone should get 2 dogs. Not just 1, cause they keep each other company and will be happy and never run away. They always smile at me and love me no matter what. And they are great motivation to get my ass outside EVER SINGLE DAY! It always makes me feel better.

Remember girls to choose your carbs wisely!
Pick the ones that have the most fiber and nutrition and least sugars.
Pick you sugars:
Remember that lots of veggies have sugar in them too. Maybe instead of tomatoes or carrots maybe you would rather have that 2 squares of chocolate later.

Just weigh stuff out in your head before you eat.

If you have an Android phone, there is an app called Calorie Counter. It will tell you the nutrition in tons of food when you are out. It even has lots of restaurants.

Yesterday I noticed something.I put on some makeup and one of the pairs of my new shoes and I went to the store to get some more of that Oasis bread that I love and of course they were out. Then I went to Sam's club to get a few things. Don't you just love the weekends? They always have those samples.

I noticed that since I have lost all this weight that people look at me more. (that's really sad huh? feeling that no one looked at me before) Maybe just because I feel better but, I was eating a broccoli and cheese sample and this man started talking to me. I guess he was hitting on me? I'm kind of stupid with that. Not used to it. Well that made me feel good anyways.

I know that sometimes being overweight we tend to feel bad about ourselves and think that we are not attractive or that no one wants us, but I have realized that is not the case at all. It is all about the way we carry ourselves. If we feel good, it will show thru.

Thanks for listening. Lots of love to all of you. Please leave your comments and don't forget to visit all my friends blogs on the list below.

My thought for the day:

So this week we should look at ourselves in the mirror (don't worry - it's not gonna crack or nothing) and tell ourselves that we are beautiful and that we deserve everything!!
If we walk taller - others will notice!

Keep on BFC ' n  :-)
******************

3 comments:

  1. Thank you for mentioning me, that was so sweet. I was sooo excited. Now I can see the achievement of my goal get closer and closer now. :) I remember seeing all those cute shoes you got, they were really nice. When we feel good about ourselves, I think we really carry more confidence and people see that radiating from you. Your beautiful Rosalie!! I understand about the pups, mine are just like that. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I found one for my iphone called Tap and Track. There are over 680 restaurants on there and if you hit the info button on the food, it does give the sugar content too. I have used it a couple of times already. Thanks for all of the encouragement! You are an inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Rosalie...you look amazing so dont underestimate yourself girl...you are a HOTTIE and that guy saw it!!! Better tell the hubby to watch out!!! lol. Lindsay, welcome to Onederland!!! Wooohoooooo!!! Its soo much fun here!
    Hope you had a great day today!!
    ((sherri))

    ReplyDelete

Get widget

You Might Also Like

How to convert Sugar to Stevia


SugarLiquid SteviaStevia Extract PowderConcentrated Stevia
Clear Liquid
1 tsp2-3 dropsn/a4-6 drops
2 tsp4-6 dropsn/a8-12 drops
1 Tbsp6-9 dropsn/a1/8 tsp
1 cup1 tsp1/3 to 1/2 tsp1 Tbsp
2 cup2 tsp2/3 - 1 tsp2 Tbsp

Stevia Chart

Stevia Chart

Some tips if you are having trouble

  • First make sure that you are staying under the 15/6. 15 sugars and 6 servings of carbs for the whole day. Thats no more than 5 sugars and 2 servings of carbs per meal.
  • Track all of your sugar/carbs. Add everything from your meal together and count them that way.
  • Try to stop eating whole grain carbs after 3pm.
  • Make sure you drink lots of water.
  • Count everything that you put into your mouth. Even sauces - everything , check labels.
  • Make sure that you don't eat any artificial sugars. Check labels, if it says sugar free - look in the ingredients, look for....sucralose, aspartame, saccharine in the ingredients. Those are BAD!
  • Going #2 is a big problem when a lot of people start the BFC. I have solved that problem with Clear Benefiber in my morning coffee and a scoop of Super Seed w/water in the afternoon. (you can buy the super seed on Amazon.com it is the cheapest).
  • Choose your carbs wisely. Try to pick the carbs that will give you the lowest count of carbs, sugar and calories and the most fiber.

I hope this helps.

*******************