I've lost over 90 lbs by doing the (Original) Belly Fat Cure and eating Healthy.
Now I continue to write this blog for you to offer Support, Weight loss tips, and Healthy Recipes.

I'm Not Dieting - I've Changed My Lifestyle

Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Year 2, Tuesday wk 10 on the Belly Fat Cure

Hello all,

I had a great day today. I started off making myself some breakfast of a Smart and delicious wheat tortilla w/ cheese, avocado and 2 turkey bacon inside. I made myself some coffee in a to go mug and 8 blackberries in a baggie. Then ate it on the way to my sister, Lisa's apartment.

We went hiking at Eaton Canyon in Pasadena today. We took her 2 doggies, but left mine at home (too far). I have to tell you that I really had a great time. We hiked at least 1 mile or more in. We hiked over rocks, down trails, over water. It really was a nice time and great weather too at least 75 degrees.

Then we dropped off the the dogs at her apartment and went out to a late lunch at Islands. We were both hungry. I had a 1/2 cesar w/chicken salad and we split some fries.

Then  I drove home, paid the house pymt, then stopped at the nail place and had her fix 1 nail that didn't look good.

When I got home - my 2 babies were waiting for me and I put my shape ups back on and away I went again. They really didn't care that I already walked a lot earlier, they still wanted to go.

Then I ate a spinach salad and some redi whip and 2 squares of 85% dark chocolate.

Well that was my day.

Yesterday I spent many, many hours looking online for a job. I must have applied for at least 5-6 jobs. I told you that I have become real bored and lonely lately and I really could use the money. The problem is that they look at the last 10 years of work experience I think. I have been self employed for the last 15 at least. I think that is why they are passing me up.  If I could just get an interview, I could tell them about all the experience I have and what I can do. I'm sure this will all be a waste of time - but I'm not gonna give up.

Well thanks for listening. Lots of love to all. Please leave your comments.

My thought for the day:

Keep on BFC ' n  :-)
*****************

4 comments:

  1. Good luck on the job front! I have been unemployed since 12/09:( I need to find something soon too! At first it was nice, then I started gaining weight and getting bored....add a little feel sorry for myself, and that was my last year!
    We will find great jobs and I will get thin:) You are already there!
    Those whole wheat tortillas are disgusting! I hope I can acquire a taste for them! Yuck, gag, gross!!! Please tell me I will get used to them!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck with the job hunt!! I know you will find something. They should look that you were a self starter being self employed. I think it makes a person more right for the job showing that they ran a business all alone. That has to go for something I think. So be positive!! Jobs are hard to come by these days, but something will come your way. It just takes time. :) Trust me, I know about the job world from my hubby's experience being unemployed for a while.

    Your food sounds great as always!!

    The hike sounds awesome!! I bet it was beautiful. I told you that you would have beautiful weather this week and we would have icky weather like visa versa last week. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so jealous that you can go hiking. My foot issues prevent me from goingupinclines without being in excruciating pain. Sounds like you had a great day with your sister! :)

    You keep pressing on in the job market. YOu will find something. You just cant give up!

    Have a great day!!
    ((Sherri))

    ReplyDelete
  4. My husbands from Pasadena. I love that area, and the hike does sound like a great adventure. You and your Sis should try different places, and inspire each other. I hope you get the perfect job for you, and you'll enjoy it. Still think you should work with overweight people because you've learned so much in the past. Check with your Sister's hospital to see if they have a weight clinic. You could always start out as their receptionist.

    ReplyDelete

Get widget

You Might Also Like

How to convert Sugar to Stevia


SugarLiquid SteviaStevia Extract PowderConcentrated Stevia
Clear Liquid
1 tsp2-3 dropsn/a4-6 drops
2 tsp4-6 dropsn/a8-12 drops
1 Tbsp6-9 dropsn/a1/8 tsp
1 cup1 tsp1/3 to 1/2 tsp1 Tbsp
2 cup2 tsp2/3 - 1 tsp2 Tbsp

Stevia Chart

Stevia Chart

Some tips if you are having trouble

  • First make sure that you are staying under the 15/6. 15 sugars and 6 servings of carbs for the whole day. Thats no more than 5 sugars and 2 servings of carbs per meal.
  • Track all of your sugar/carbs. Add everything from your meal together and count them that way.
  • Try to stop eating whole grain carbs after 3pm.
  • Make sure you drink lots of water.
  • Count everything that you put into your mouth. Even sauces - everything , check labels.
  • Make sure that you don't eat any artificial sugars. Check labels, if it says sugar free - look in the ingredients, look for....sucralose, aspartame, saccharine in the ingredients. Those are BAD!
  • Going #2 is a big problem when a lot of people start the BFC. I have solved that problem with Clear Benefiber in my morning coffee and a scoop of Super Seed w/water in the afternoon. (you can buy the super seed on Amazon.com it is the cheapest).
  • Choose your carbs wisely. Try to pick the carbs that will give you the lowest count of carbs, sugar and calories and the most fiber.

I hope this helps.

*******************