I've lost over 90 lbs by doing the (Original) Belly Fat Cure and eating Healthy.
Now I continue to write this blog for you to offer Support, Weight loss tips, and Healthy Recipes.

I'm Not Dieting - I've Changed My Lifestyle

Thursday, February 24, 2011

Year 2, Thursday wk 5 on the Belly Fat Cure

HI All,

I haven't posted in a few cause my Sister, Lisa has been over for the past 3 days. If you remember, she was here a few weeks ago to apply for a job at the Children's hospital of Los Angeles for a nursing job. Well she got the job and we have been looking for a place for her to move to.

So for the past 2 & 1/2 days thats what we have been doing. Not really much fun at all. I told her that she should have looked up stuff and called ahead of time, but she claimed that she had no time for that.

We decided that Pasadena would be a good halfway point for her. It's in between us in Chino Hills and her new job in Los Angeles. She wanted to rent a house with a yard for her 2 little 2 doggies. We had absolutely no luck and wound up renting an apartment for her that is pet friendly.

Well anyways - I am tired from all the looking and running around. I am also tired of spending so much money. Why is it that when family is around they always expect you to go out to eat and pay for everything and , oh by the way I just filled up my car for $62.68. Remember my car takes premium and it is sky high over here in Southern California.

She moves in on March 8th and thus the cycle begins again...........

Ok - so thats enough whining for now LOL.

I guess I better go balance my checkbook ...Ha Ha.

I really love eating at home better than out, that is the conclusion I have come to. I can control what I eat better and make sure that I get enough veggies.

(BFC) Lisa welcome back. I am so glad to hear from you and hope you are feeling better. Your loss from the past year is fantastic. Keep up the good work!! I missed you. :-)

Well I hope everyone has a great day today! Love to all of my BFC friends. Please leave your comments.

My thought for the day:

When you realize that all things change, there is nothing you will try to hold on to.


Keep on BFC ' n  :-)
*****************

6 comments:

  1. What a good sister you are Rosalie! I know what you mean about the flattened bank account that happens with family too. ":^D Keep smiling that beautiful smile anyhow, tommorrow is another day. Wishing you(and your sister) the very best!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww you are a sweet sister to help ur sis finding a place to stay. I know what you mean about family sometimes helping to drain your bank account. I have real close experience with that, lol with my husband. hehe!! Gas is about $3.15 for regular here right now which I use. It takes about $50 for me to fill up, but remember back in the day my old Honda only use to take $12 to feel up, but that was over 10 years ago.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It will be nice having your sister close to you huh? I live fairly close to my sister and brother and to be honest we see each other every couple of months for a family night and that is about all we can handle of each other lol. It is so hard to believe how expensive gas is now days, shesh you cant go anywhere without spending a wade of money.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your sis must know her stuff to get hired in this economy so fast. Weren't their a lot of people applying for that same position? Maybe after she starts working, and gets settled in she will start treating you to movies! I hope so, you'll have fun with her after she gets situated, and you can enjoy her more. My husband grew up in Pasadena off Rose Ave. My Dad is from S. Pasadena. I love those houses nearer the Rose bowl. Our gas prices last year were $4.40, then went down to $3.80 for a few month, now they are up again at $4.30. My old "New Beetle" only used a quarter tank since Saturday. Next time I fill it will tell me how many miles I'm getting on it. Love it so far!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like Kasey's idea that she will start treating you to movies, we know how much you love them :)
    I hope everything goes smoothly, moves and new jobs are a lot on a person, and the people they depend on. I'm glad you posted I was thinkin about you :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks Rosalie for the nice comment, you are such a great lady! I noticed groceries went up too!! I live in Iowa and our produce is so expensive! It's better to spend the money though on that then all the junk i used to buy!!

    ReplyDelete

Get widget

You Might Also Like

How to convert Sugar to Stevia


SugarLiquid SteviaStevia Extract PowderConcentrated Stevia
Clear Liquid
1 tsp2-3 dropsn/a4-6 drops
2 tsp4-6 dropsn/a8-12 drops
1 Tbsp6-9 dropsn/a1/8 tsp
1 cup1 tsp1/3 to 1/2 tsp1 Tbsp
2 cup2 tsp2/3 - 1 tsp2 Tbsp

Stevia Chart

Stevia Chart

Some tips if you are having trouble

  • First make sure that you are staying under the 15/6. 15 sugars and 6 servings of carbs for the whole day. Thats no more than 5 sugars and 2 servings of carbs per meal.
  • Track all of your sugar/carbs. Add everything from your meal together and count them that way.
  • Try to stop eating whole grain carbs after 3pm.
  • Make sure you drink lots of water.
  • Count everything that you put into your mouth. Even sauces - everything , check labels.
  • Make sure that you don't eat any artificial sugars. Check labels, if it says sugar free - look in the ingredients, look for....sucralose, aspartame, saccharine in the ingredients. Those are BAD!
  • Going #2 is a big problem when a lot of people start the BFC. I have solved that problem with Clear Benefiber in my morning coffee and a scoop of Super Seed w/water in the afternoon. (you can buy the super seed on Amazon.com it is the cheapest).
  • Choose your carbs wisely. Try to pick the carbs that will give you the lowest count of carbs, sugar and calories and the most fiber.

I hope this helps.

*******************