I've lost over 90 lbs by doing the (Original) Belly Fat Cure and eating Healthy.
Now I continue to write this blog for you to offer Support, Weight loss tips, and Healthy Recipes.

I'm Not Dieting - I've Changed My Lifestyle

Monday, July 12, 2010

Monday Starting week 25: The Belly Fat Cure.

Here I am another day in the life of the Belly Fat Cure. I am still moving in stuff to our new house. There is just a few things left in the other house. I am finally eating BFC normal instead of eating out so much.

The past few days I seem to be dwindling down. Don't get me wrong - its a good thing. I guess it must be the stairs. Our other house was a 1 story. So I'm not used to running up and down all day. So my weight today was 188.5 lbs. I've got to tell you, I never thought I would be under 190. It is such a good feeling when my weight is still going down even after almost 5 months of doing the BFC.

Yesterday I ate:
Breakfast; Uncle sams cereal w/truvia and unsweetened Almond milk, 2 strips of turkey bacon, 2 cups of coffee w/truvia, half and half and cinnamon.
Lunch; salad with a can of white tuna and mayo, bacon bits and croutons.
Snack; super seed w/water (fiber) and a piece of cheese.
Dinner; Hamburger meat cooked, mixed with some seeds of change pasta sauce with Shiritaki noodles, and Parmesan cheese. and some Kim Chee ( pickled spicy cabbage) and 2 squares of Lindt 85% chocolate.
(Shiritaki noodles I buy from an Asian market near me. They come in a pouch with liquid. No need to cook, just rinse and eat. No carbs-no sugar-no calories. Yup that's right - NADA! I love these!

As you can see, I love to eat as simple as possible. I don't want to make up recipes or make it difficult. When I am hungry, I just want to eat. So simple is the best for me.

Thanks for listening. Love to all my BFC friends. Please leave your comments.

My thought for the day: Let your head be more than a funnel to your stomach


 Keep on BFC ' n  :-)


******************

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for posting and keeping me motivated !! I am going to try those Shirataki Noodles.. My friend made the Cauliflower crust pizza with turkey pepperoni and mushrooms.. Delish :)
    Keep going !!!
    Laurie

    ReplyDelete

Get widget

You Might Also Like

How to convert Sugar to Stevia


SugarLiquid SteviaStevia Extract PowderConcentrated Stevia
Clear Liquid
1 tsp2-3 dropsn/a4-6 drops
2 tsp4-6 dropsn/a8-12 drops
1 Tbsp6-9 dropsn/a1/8 tsp
1 cup1 tsp1/3 to 1/2 tsp1 Tbsp
2 cup2 tsp2/3 - 1 tsp2 Tbsp

Stevia Chart

Stevia Chart

Some tips if you are having trouble

  • First make sure that you are staying under the 15/6. 15 sugars and 6 servings of carbs for the whole day. Thats no more than 5 sugars and 2 servings of carbs per meal.
  • Track all of your sugar/carbs. Add everything from your meal together and count them that way.
  • Try to stop eating whole grain carbs after 3pm.
  • Make sure you drink lots of water.
  • Count everything that you put into your mouth. Even sauces - everything , check labels.
  • Make sure that you don't eat any artificial sugars. Check labels, if it says sugar free - look in the ingredients, look for....sucralose, aspartame, saccharine in the ingredients. Those are BAD!
  • Going #2 is a big problem when a lot of people start the BFC. I have solved that problem with Clear Benefiber in my morning coffee and a scoop of Super Seed w/water in the afternoon. (you can buy the super seed on Amazon.com it is the cheapest).
  • Choose your carbs wisely. Try to pick the carbs that will give you the lowest count of carbs, sugar and calories and the most fiber.

I hope this helps.

*******************