I've lost over 90 lbs by doing the (Original) Belly Fat Cure and eating Healthy.
Now I continue to write this blog for you to offer Support, Weight loss tips, and Healthy Recipes.

I'm Not Dieting - I've Changed My Lifestyle

Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Tuesday week 19: Keep on Truckin

Well - we all got thru the long 3-day weekend. Hopefully we did not cheat too much!! I did eat a couple of bites of cake, but thats about it. I feel, if I didn't do that once in a great while, I might go nuts wanting stuff I can't eat anymore. I do have the willpower to stop after just 1 bite, but if you are new to the BFC, maybe that's not a good idea yet.
 In the beginning of me going on the BFC, it was quite hard for me. I was used to eating whatever I wanted any time I wanted. I went to bed soo hungry every night and woke up hungry every morning. I wan't used to eating smaller portions and no junk food. But after a while like anything, your body gets used to it. Now I am eating 1-3 carbs per day and have no problem eating smaller portions.
I had to trick my mind in the beginning. I told myself that I couldn't eat that anymore because I was kind of like in a food jail. Like I was being punished and I couldn't have it. Sounds funny, but it worked for me, and I never cheated or strayed.

Thanks for listening. Please leave your comments

My thought for today: This new way of eating is much healthier for you. If you are having a problem, refer to the fan pages on Facebook. You can get tips and ideas from other people doing the BFC. Just Don't Give UP!!


Keep on BFC 'N  :-)
*****************

1 comment:

Get widget

You Might Also Like

How to convert Sugar to Stevia


SugarLiquid SteviaStevia Extract PowderConcentrated Stevia
Clear Liquid
1 tsp2-3 dropsn/a4-6 drops
2 tsp4-6 dropsn/a8-12 drops
1 Tbsp6-9 dropsn/a1/8 tsp
1 cup1 tsp1/3 to 1/2 tsp1 Tbsp
2 cup2 tsp2/3 - 1 tsp2 Tbsp

Stevia Chart

Stevia Chart

Some tips if you are having trouble

  • First make sure that you are staying under the 15/6. 15 sugars and 6 servings of carbs for the whole day. Thats no more than 5 sugars and 2 servings of carbs per meal.
  • Track all of your sugar/carbs. Add everything from your meal together and count them that way.
  • Try to stop eating whole grain carbs after 3pm.
  • Make sure you drink lots of water.
  • Count everything that you put into your mouth. Even sauces - everything , check labels.
  • Make sure that you don't eat any artificial sugars. Check labels, if it says sugar free - look in the ingredients, look for....sucralose, aspartame, saccharine in the ingredients. Those are BAD!
  • Going #2 is a big problem when a lot of people start the BFC. I have solved that problem with Clear Benefiber in my morning coffee and a scoop of Super Seed w/water in the afternoon. (you can buy the super seed on Amazon.com it is the cheapest).
  • Choose your carbs wisely. Try to pick the carbs that will give you the lowest count of carbs, sugar and calories and the most fiber.

I hope this helps.

*******************