I've lost over 90 lbs by doing the (Original) Belly Fat Cure and eating Healthy.
Now I continue to write this blog for you to offer Support, Weight loss tips, and Healthy Recipes.

I'm Not Dieting - I've Changed My Lifestyle

Monday, May 24, 2010

Monday Starting Week 18: Not Yet :-(

So I have been doing so good all week, I thought for sure that this morning I would reach the 200 mark. But alas I am back to 202lbs. A few days ago I was 200.5lbs. I am guessing I didn't eat enough fiber over the weekend. That's the only thing I can think of. Well I am still down 1/2 pound from last week - so it's all good as long as I don't gain.

I have been trying to eat fewer carbs the past month. I try to eat 1 w/breakfast, 1 w/lunch, and sometimes 1 more. I am hoping this will help in loosing faster. I am one of the lucky ones that got to see the fast track menu only by accident. I don't have an in or something. I am trying to come close to that, but with having a few carbs. The Fast track is allot of protein and veggies and no carbs. Kind of sounds like Atkins to me. I tried Atkins one time for 1 month and lost 10 lbs, but as soon as I started eating normal. Just gained it all back.
I AM REALLY HOPING THAT WON'T HAPPEN WITH THE BFC!!!!!!!

What do You all think??? Can we ever eat normal after this without gaining all the weight back????

Thanks for listening. Please leave your comments here and let me know what you think.

Keep on BFC ' n  :-)
********************

2 comments:

  1. You wont let that happen! Sometimes it takes a little while for that hard work to pay off, you will blow past 200 lbs and be working on your next milestone before you know it Rosalie!

    ps. BFC is the new normal! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Almost any "shock" diet is not going to help you keep the weight off. There's a hospital supervised diet that brings it off as fast as any I've heard (my s-i-law has lost 50+ pounds in 3 months) but they have a phase where you learn eating habits for when you're "done" losing weight and want to maintain.
    I recommend the Weight Watchers b/c I lost 40 lbs and kept it off almost entirely for 4 years. Then due to stress, I gained some back and I'm considering going back on it now.

    ReplyDelete

Get widget

You Might Also Like

How to convert Sugar to Stevia


SugarLiquid SteviaStevia Extract PowderConcentrated Stevia
Clear Liquid
1 tsp2-3 dropsn/a4-6 drops
2 tsp4-6 dropsn/a8-12 drops
1 Tbsp6-9 dropsn/a1/8 tsp
1 cup1 tsp1/3 to 1/2 tsp1 Tbsp
2 cup2 tsp2/3 - 1 tsp2 Tbsp

Stevia Chart

Stevia Chart

Some tips if you are having trouble

  • First make sure that you are staying under the 15/6. 15 sugars and 6 servings of carbs for the whole day. Thats no more than 5 sugars and 2 servings of carbs per meal.
  • Track all of your sugar/carbs. Add everything from your meal together and count them that way.
  • Try to stop eating whole grain carbs after 3pm.
  • Make sure you drink lots of water.
  • Count everything that you put into your mouth. Even sauces - everything , check labels.
  • Make sure that you don't eat any artificial sugars. Check labels, if it says sugar free - look in the ingredients, look for....sucralose, aspartame, saccharine in the ingredients. Those are BAD!
  • Going #2 is a big problem when a lot of people start the BFC. I have solved that problem with Clear Benefiber in my morning coffee and a scoop of Super Seed w/water in the afternoon. (you can buy the super seed on Amazon.com it is the cheapest).
  • Choose your carbs wisely. Try to pick the carbs that will give you the lowest count of carbs, sugar and calories and the most fiber.

I hope this helps.

*******************