I've lost over 90 lbs by doing the (Original) Belly Fat Cure and eating Healthy.
Now I continue to write this blog for you to offer Support, Weight loss tips, and Healthy Recipes.

I'm Not Dieting - I've Changed My Lifestyle

Thursday, April 8, 2010

Thursday of week 11: Belly Fat Cure

Hi everyone. I am finally home from visiting my dad. He is about the same condition. He is 83 and fell face first and has been in the hospital for a couple weeks and is now in a convalescent/rehab hospital.

On the way home from Las Vegas to southern California I saw 6 people falling from the sky right before the border to California. They were para-gliding - you know those half parachute thingys. It was real neat to see. Then I saw this strange looking car and as I got closer I noticed it was a Kia Sol. So I pulled up closer and was sure I would see some giant dancing gerbils in there, but no luck.
This is why I love California!
I was driving thru the desert and saw this! Snow!

My 2 sisters who are the same age as my own kids, 24 and 27, were amazed at how little I eat now. We went out to eat a few times and I did real well with my intake. I skipped 1 day of the psyllium husks yesterday and did not even go #2 today at all. So now I know why I did so good last week, because I drank the psyllium husks every day instead of once in a while. I usually take 2 tbsp with some MRM protein powder with water. It is much cheaper that Jay Robbs and has 1 gm of sugar and 1.5 gm of carbs.

Someone asked me to tell what I usually eat every day. So here goes:
Breakfast:
1 tortilla - either smart and delicious or La Tortilla Factory wheat
1 egg with cheese and I make a quesadilla and put some spinach leaves inside.
10 blackberries.
2 cups of coffee with truvia and half and half or powdered cream if I ran out of the other
I sprinkle some cinnamon in the coffee and 1 tbsp of Organic clear fiber in 1 cup of coffee
1 tbsp of Barleans flax oil (the swirl one Sooo delicious)
Lunch:
1 tortilla with either turkey or tuna with mustard or mayo with the tuna and cheese
Snack:
protein powder with 2 tbsp of psyllium husks mixed with 8 oz of water.
cheese
Dinner:
chicken or steak or fish
spinach with a belly good dressing / or pan fry with a little olive oil and garlic and salt.
and or maybe some broccoli and sometimes 1/2 cup of brown rice w/just 1 of the veggies
Snack:
(not always - only if I feel like it) 2 squares of 90% dark lindt chocolate or
85% green and blacks if I can find it. and once in a while red wine
and always water - water - water!

Thanks for listening - Please leave your comments

My though for today: Doing the BFC I have realized no matter what I eat I am not getting enough fiber. So just suck it up and drink the yucky psyllium husks. It works.

Keep on BFC ' n :-)
*****************

1 comment:

  1. I agree with you about the fiber intake, I too, am on bfc and find if I can get in 30 -40 grams of fiber a day in makes a really difference in the scale and how full I feel. Reading your blog, really helps me stay focus! Mary

    ReplyDelete

Get widget

You Might Also Like

How to convert Sugar to Stevia


SugarLiquid SteviaStevia Extract PowderConcentrated Stevia
Clear Liquid
1 tsp2-3 dropsn/a4-6 drops
2 tsp4-6 dropsn/a8-12 drops
1 Tbsp6-9 dropsn/a1/8 tsp
1 cup1 tsp1/3 to 1/2 tsp1 Tbsp
2 cup2 tsp2/3 - 1 tsp2 Tbsp

Stevia Chart

Stevia Chart

Some tips if you are having trouble

  • First make sure that you are staying under the 15/6. 15 sugars and 6 servings of carbs for the whole day. Thats no more than 5 sugars and 2 servings of carbs per meal.
  • Track all of your sugar/carbs. Add everything from your meal together and count them that way.
  • Try to stop eating whole grain carbs after 3pm.
  • Make sure you drink lots of water.
  • Count everything that you put into your mouth. Even sauces - everything , check labels.
  • Make sure that you don't eat any artificial sugars. Check labels, if it says sugar free - look in the ingredients, look for....sucralose, aspartame, saccharine in the ingredients. Those are BAD!
  • Going #2 is a big problem when a lot of people start the BFC. I have solved that problem with Clear Benefiber in my morning coffee and a scoop of Super Seed w/water in the afternoon. (you can buy the super seed on Amazon.com it is the cheapest).
  • Choose your carbs wisely. Try to pick the carbs that will give you the lowest count of carbs, sugar and calories and the most fiber.

I hope this helps.

*******************