I've lost over 90 lbs by doing the (Original) Belly Fat Cure and eating Healthy.
Now I continue to write this blog for you to offer Support, Weight loss tips, and Healthy Recipes.

I'm Not Dieting - I've Changed My Lifestyle

Friday, April 30, 2010

Friday of week 14: Belly Fat Cure

The Fiber Problem:
Today I woke up and my weight is now 206lbs. I finally realized that we are not all the same. What works for some in this BFC, will not work for others. I am 1 of those others. I need alot of fiber. If I don't injest a ton of fiber, I can't go #2. If I can't go #2, I won't loose any weight. Ahh - such is the circle of the BFC life.

I never had a problem going #2 before I started this. I always went every morning, just like clockwork.  By omiting certain things from my daily diet, it's made me very constipated.

Here is my daily intake of fiber:
clear metamucil in my morning coffee
4 psyllium capsules and 2 acidophilus along with all my morning vitamins
Then my food intake
A shake made of water, protien powder and 2 tbsp psyllium husks between lunch and dinner. You got to suck it up very fast thru a straw.
Always drink as much water as I can

I know it sounds kind of extreme, But this is what my body needs to be able to go #2 every day.
You might be like me - I don't know.

Thanks for listening. Please leave comments.

My thought for today. Even though I am going thru hard times personnally, I have not cheated with food. I am proud of myself.

Keep on BFC ' n  :-)
******************

4 comments:

  1. Ditto on your "thought for the day."

    ReplyDelete
  2. A lot of people have this #2 problem when they cut carbs. Taking a magnesium supplement before bed often helps.

    I'm going to start this diet tomorrow. I have been eating VLC for awhile now but, I'm starting to miss some of the foods I cooked before low carb. I feel this is a way to cut down carbs without eliminating them completely.

    Way to go with your weight loss!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey great job on the weight loss and keep it up! I just stared BFC and have the same fibre problem I always had that though, anyways the instruction on my husk capsule say to have it 30-60 minutes before food but it doesn't seem to work.
    So i wanted to ask you if you have it before and after food and if you have it 3xper day.

    Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for posting this! My husband and I will be officially starting this eating plan soon! I too could see myself developing this problem, so I guess it will be off to the store I go to buy my Metamucil! :-)

    ReplyDelete

Get widget

You Might Also Like

How to convert Sugar to Stevia


SugarLiquid SteviaStevia Extract PowderConcentrated Stevia
Clear Liquid
1 tsp2-3 dropsn/a4-6 drops
2 tsp4-6 dropsn/a8-12 drops
1 Tbsp6-9 dropsn/a1/8 tsp
1 cup1 tsp1/3 to 1/2 tsp1 Tbsp
2 cup2 tsp2/3 - 1 tsp2 Tbsp

Stevia Chart

Stevia Chart

Some tips if you are having trouble

  • First make sure that you are staying under the 15/6. 15 sugars and 6 servings of carbs for the whole day. Thats no more than 5 sugars and 2 servings of carbs per meal.
  • Track all of your sugar/carbs. Add everything from your meal together and count them that way.
  • Try to stop eating whole grain carbs after 3pm.
  • Make sure you drink lots of water.
  • Count everything that you put into your mouth. Even sauces - everything , check labels.
  • Make sure that you don't eat any artificial sugars. Check labels, if it says sugar free - look in the ingredients, look for....sucralose, aspartame, saccharine in the ingredients. Those are BAD!
  • Going #2 is a big problem when a lot of people start the BFC. I have solved that problem with Clear Benefiber in my morning coffee and a scoop of Super Seed w/water in the afternoon. (you can buy the super seed on Amazon.com it is the cheapest).
  • Choose your carbs wisely. Try to pick the carbs that will give you the lowest count of carbs, sugar and calories and the most fiber.

I hope this helps.

*******************