I've lost over 90 lbs by doing the (Original) Belly Fat Cure and eating Healthy.
Now I continue to write this blog for you to offer Support, Weight loss tips, and Healthy Recipes.

I'm Not Dieting - I've Changed My Lifestyle

Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Wednesday of week 7: Belly Fat Cure

Hi There,

Today I want to talk about the "C" word. CONSTIPATION!!
Everyone that starts this Belly Fat Cure - gets it. By not eating any fruit or junk food or sugar I guess that will happen to us. I have been trying lots of different things. I have a protien shake each day between lunch & dinner and add some ground flax seeds that has 4 gms of fiber. Plus I eat at least 1 Santa Fe Tortilla every day and that has 7 gms of fiber. I just got this stuff from Henry's called Organic clear fiber, 1tbls has 5 gms of fiber. I hope all this stuff helps.

A few days ago I told my husband - the next time you cut open an apple, can you just give me 1 little slice?? He said sure. So the next morning he comes over with a plate of apple slices. I took just 1 tiny piece. He said Take more. I said I just want like 2 bites. I bit into it and believe it or not I hated it!!! It tasted like I put a sugar cube in my mouth.  Now that's funny - HUH??

So Here's some fruit for us all to share and to pretend to eat. Bon Appetite!! :)


My thought for the day: I wish us all great number 2's  :)

Keep on BFC 'n :)

4 comments:

  1. Rosalie, I totally agree. The constipation thing is causing me not to loose weight or even gain...I am going strickly by the S/C counts and still the scale goes up and down. If you find a solution, I for one will be glad to hear it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Teresa. My weight also goes up and down....as much as 3 lbs a day, but don't be discouraged. Try Jorge's Belly Fat Cure Drink in the BFC book on page 101. It really works for me!! Let me know if you don't have the book and I will give you the ingredients. I use plain water instead of SoBe because the 20 oz bottle has 15g of carbs! (no sugar)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi there! I have been averaging 30 grams of fibre since starting a couple weeks ago, and have less problems with constipation than ever. I think that perhaps you are not eating enough good carbs that are high in fibre. There is no reason to restrict your carbs to 2-3 servings a day-your body needs them in order to work properly, and the fibre will fill you up and keep you from being hungry. You shouldn't have to be hungry on the BFC- if you are have a 0/0 snack- a cheese string, a hard boiled egg, some walnuts etc. Don't mean to preach, just my opinions. You are doing well-and I am enjoying reading your blog(just found it today!)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just googled "Belly fat cure constipation" and landed here. Glad I'm not the only one. I've been doing fiber and the special drink like crazy and nothing. Normally my morning coffee makes me go, but nothing. I can actually feel "it" sitting in my gut. I'm starting my 3rd week today and have lost a total of 8 lbs and have had tons of energy, but this feeling that I have to poop all the time and can't is not fun.

    ReplyDelete

Get widget

You Might Also Like

How to convert Sugar to Stevia


SugarLiquid SteviaStevia Extract PowderConcentrated Stevia
Clear Liquid
1 tsp2-3 dropsn/a4-6 drops
2 tsp4-6 dropsn/a8-12 drops
1 Tbsp6-9 dropsn/a1/8 tsp
1 cup1 tsp1/3 to 1/2 tsp1 Tbsp
2 cup2 tsp2/3 - 1 tsp2 Tbsp

Stevia Chart

Stevia Chart

Some tips if you are having trouble

  • First make sure that you are staying under the 15/6. 15 sugars and 6 servings of carbs for the whole day. Thats no more than 5 sugars and 2 servings of carbs per meal.
  • Track all of your sugar/carbs. Add everything from your meal together and count them that way.
  • Try to stop eating whole grain carbs after 3pm.
  • Make sure you drink lots of water.
  • Count everything that you put into your mouth. Even sauces - everything , check labels.
  • Make sure that you don't eat any artificial sugars. Check labels, if it says sugar free - look in the ingredients, look for....sucralose, aspartame, saccharine in the ingredients. Those are BAD!
  • Going #2 is a big problem when a lot of people start the BFC. I have solved that problem with Clear Benefiber in my morning coffee and a scoop of Super Seed w/water in the afternoon. (you can buy the super seed on Amazon.com it is the cheapest).
  • Choose your carbs wisely. Try to pick the carbs that will give you the lowest count of carbs, sugar and calories and the most fiber.

I hope this helps.

*******************