I've lost over 90 lbs by doing the (Original) Belly Fat Cure and eating Healthy.
Now I continue to write this blog for you to offer Support, Weight loss tips, and Healthy Recipes.

I'm Not Dieting - I've Changed My Lifestyle

Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Tuesday of week 7: Belly Fat Cure

I lost weight in the 1rst 2 wks & then nothing until Monday. I didn't see any change for 3 weeks then I weighed in & 4lbs lighter. I think your body adjusts too quickly to what we are eating or not eating.  But don't give up . We are all different. I feel so great. Would like the weight to come off quicker though.

I am currently not going by the 6 wk over 40 menus. I am just going by the suff I read in the Belly Fat Cure Book. I thought that if you have alot of weight to loose like me, it will come off faster. But with me thats not the case. Slow.

You know what else is bothering me?
On the JorgeCruise fan page on Facebook, Everyone keeps saying how much they exercise. Although I do walk very fast for 30-45 min every day with my 2 dogs - I thought the whole idea of the Belly Fat Cure was that you could loose weight without exercising???
I know exercise is good for you, but they are gonna scare off all the big girls like me that have alot of weight to loose. They will get intimidated & think thats what they have to do.

So, my thought of the day: WE ARE NOT ALL THE SAME AND WE WILL ALL LOOSE AT OUR OWN PACE.

Don't give up! Keep on BFC 'n :-)

4 comments:

  1. Great job sticking with it! I lost 7 1/2 lbs the first week, nothing the 2nd week. I believe our bodies just need to sort of equalize and settle down - then we start losing again.

    Don't worry about the exercise. Cardio does nothing for weight loss, but it's good for flexibility and for your heart. No need to go crazy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm not exercising......maybe later but I'm not ready to yet. This is week 3 for me and the constipation leprechaun has come to visit. I must drink more water...that's my mantra this week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've been cruising for 4 weeks now and am down 12 lbs. all together. I'm also 51 and was at 229 when I started. I have yet to start exercising. Everyday I tell myself today is the day and then I get home from work, cook dinner and veg. out. Oh well, tomorrow...lol

    ReplyDelete

Get widget

You Might Also Like

How to convert Sugar to Stevia


SugarLiquid SteviaStevia Extract PowderConcentrated Stevia
Clear Liquid
1 tsp2-3 dropsn/a4-6 drops
2 tsp4-6 dropsn/a8-12 drops
1 Tbsp6-9 dropsn/a1/8 tsp
1 cup1 tsp1/3 to 1/2 tsp1 Tbsp
2 cup2 tsp2/3 - 1 tsp2 Tbsp

Stevia Chart

Stevia Chart

Some tips if you are having trouble

  • First make sure that you are staying under the 15/6. 15 sugars and 6 servings of carbs for the whole day. Thats no more than 5 sugars and 2 servings of carbs per meal.
  • Track all of your sugar/carbs. Add everything from your meal together and count them that way.
  • Try to stop eating whole grain carbs after 3pm.
  • Make sure you drink lots of water.
  • Count everything that you put into your mouth. Even sauces - everything , check labels.
  • Make sure that you don't eat any artificial sugars. Check labels, if it says sugar free - look in the ingredients, look for....sucralose, aspartame, saccharine in the ingredients. Those are BAD!
  • Going #2 is a big problem when a lot of people start the BFC. I have solved that problem with Clear Benefiber in my morning coffee and a scoop of Super Seed w/water in the afternoon. (you can buy the super seed on Amazon.com it is the cheapest).
  • Choose your carbs wisely. Try to pick the carbs that will give you the lowest count of carbs, sugar and calories and the most fiber.

I hope this helps.

*******************