Sunday, February 28, 2016
Apple Cinnamon Muffins
2 1/4 cups almond flour/meal
1/2 tsp sea salt
1/2 tsp baking soda
1 tsp cinnamon
1/4 tsp nutmeg
1 medium apple, diced
1/3 cup coconut oil
1/4 cup Nature's Hollow Maple Syrup
1 Tbsp vanilla
coconut oil spray
1. Preheat the oven to 350ºF.
2. In a large bowl, mix the dry ingredients with the diced apple.
3. Place the syrup & coconut oil in a small bowl & heat in the microwave.
4. Once melted, add the eggs and vanilla.
5. Add the wet ingredients to the dry ingredients & stir until just combined.
6. Coat a 12 cup muffin pan - or ( a mini muffin pan of 24 ) with coconut oil spray, and scoop the mixture in.
7. Bake at 350ºF for about 15 minutes, or until the tops begin to turn golden brown and feel slightly
firm/springy to the touch.
8. Let cool, & enjoy!
Posted by Rosalie Haggins
You Might Also Like
Hello Everyone, Well yesterday I managed to keep myself real busy to take my mind off the house thing. My breakfast yesterday, oasis to...
Hello Friends, I know many of you are wondering where's the magic pill or formula to help you lose weight. Please oh Please som...
ingredients: 1 cup almond flour 1 egg 1 tbsp coconut oil (or butter) stevia to taste 1/4 tsp almond extract directions : Combine...
Hello Friends, Things are so different for me now than when I started eating healthy. I did not work then and made it much easier for me t...
Hello Friends, Wow I can't believe it has actually been over 3 months since my last post after I lost my Precious PEACHES! I can't...
How to convert Sugar to Stevia
|Sugar||Liquid Stevia||Stevia Extract Powder||Concentrated Stevia|
|1 tsp||2-3 drops||n/a||4-6 drops|
|2 tsp||4-6 drops||n/a||8-12 drops|
|1 Tbsp||6-9 drops||n/a||1/8 tsp|
|1 cup||1 tsp||1/3 to 1/2 tsp||1 Tbsp|
|2 cup||2 tsp||2/3 - 1 tsp||2 Tbsp|