Saturday, June 6, 2015
2 1/2 cups blanched almond flour
1 cup sugar substitute (Xylitol or Swerve)
1 1/2 tsp baking powder
1 1/2 tsp salt
7 large eggs
3/4 cup butter, softened
6 ounces cream cheese, softened
1 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
2 tsps lemon juice
1. Place the rack in the center of the oven and preheat oven to 300 degrees F.
2. In a bowl mix together the blanched almond flour, sugar substitute, baking powder and salt.
3. In another bowl beat the eggs and set aside.
4. With an electric mixer on high speed whip the butter and cream cheese. Add the vanilla, lemon juice and beaten eggs and blend until smooth; about 1 minute more.
5. Combine the dry and wet ingredients together and mix well.
Pour the batter into a 9 x 5" loaf pan (sprayed with coconut oil and line the bottom with parchment paper) and bake until the top starts to become lightly golden brown and a toothpick stuck in the center comes out clean, about 1 1/2 hours.
Eat plain or Top with fresh strawberries or blueberries and some Redi Whip
Posted by Rosalie Haggins
You Might Also Like
Hello Everyone, Well yesterday I managed to keep myself real busy to take my mind off the house thing. My breakfast yesterday, oasis to...
Hello Friends, I know many of you are wondering where's the magic pill or formula to help you lose weight. Please oh Please som...
ingredients: 1 cup almond flour 1 egg 1 tbsp coconut oil (or butter) stevia to taste 1/4 tsp almond extract directions : Combine...
Hello Friends, Things are so different for me now than when I started eating healthy. I did not work then and made it much easier for me t...
Hello Friends, Wow I can't believe it has actually been over 3 months since my last post after I lost my Precious PEACHES! I can't...
How to convert Sugar to Stevia
|Sugar||Liquid Stevia||Stevia Extract Powder||Concentrated Stevia|
|1 tsp||2-3 drops||n/a||4-6 drops|
|2 tsp||4-6 drops||n/a||8-12 drops|
|1 Tbsp||6-9 drops||n/a||1/8 tsp|
|1 cup||1 tsp||1/3 to 1/2 tsp||1 Tbsp|
|2 cup||2 tsp||2/3 - 1 tsp||2 Tbsp|