I've lost over 90 lbs by doing the (Original) Belly Fat Cure and eating Healthy.
Now I continue to write this blog for you to offer Support, Weight loss tips, and Healthy Recipes.

I'm Not Dieting - I've Changed My Lifestyle

Sunday, July 27, 2014

WAKE-UP Moment...

Hello Friends,

I wanted to share a thought I made on one of my bloggin friends blog today...

She posted that she felt so FAT and just got back from a vacation and saw pictures of herself and felt terrible. She used to be thin - and now she is NOT...

Does this sound like you also? I'm going to tell you what I think about this subject.

I started feeling the same way when I started blogging when I started the BFC.
I started posting pictures on my blog and putting them side by side as I was losing weight. I was mortified that I did not realize I looked that way to others.

I NEVER looked at myself in the mirror from the waist down. Any pictures that I did not like of me - I DELETED. I knew I was big, but I just didn't realize what other people saw when they looked at me.

So when I starting putting the photos of me before and after - YEAH I CRIED - A LOT - STILL DO. Mostly because I was SHOCKED! ... Even my Hubby said he never realized I looked like that! Both of us just were not looking right or maybe we just had on blinders - So-To-Speak.

You MUST make this a decision to GET HEALTHY - not just a DIET..

SO Start actually looking in the mirror... SEE what others see... Start paying attention...

I know it feels bad - but take it as a WAKE-UP moment and take this opportunity to change it.

I know its hard to wrap your head around, but this has to be a good change YOU decide to make for the REST OF YOUR LIFE!!

NOT A DIET!!

SO that means, No matter where you are - or who you are around..............
Keep eating HEALTHY! Don't let circumstances influence what YOU WANT!!

This is PurpleRosy signing off...

Keep on BFC ' n  :-)
****************

4 comments:

  1. Thank you for the reminder and, most of all, thank you for the encouragement!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with so much of what you said.

    We DO have to make this a lifetime commitment and change. Diets simply don't work. Whatever we decide to do has to be the way that we can eat for ALWAYS or it's not gonna work. We will be disappointed and unsuccessful. Been there ... got the T-shirt :-/

    Thank you so much for all of the support and reminders that you give us, "Oh Successful One." :)

    Love You, Rosalie :)

    Linda in Western NC :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Are the tamales on face book good for bfc?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. well they are not great - but not that bad I guess. Once in a while is OK - but just one. I had 2 halves.

      Delete

Get widget

You Might Also Like

How to convert Sugar to Stevia


SugarLiquid SteviaStevia Extract PowderConcentrated Stevia
Clear Liquid
1 tsp2-3 dropsn/a4-6 drops
2 tsp4-6 dropsn/a8-12 drops
1 Tbsp6-9 dropsn/a1/8 tsp
1 cup1 tsp1/3 to 1/2 tsp1 Tbsp
2 cup2 tsp2/3 - 1 tsp2 Tbsp

Stevia Chart

Stevia Chart

Some tips if you are having trouble

  • First make sure that you are staying under the 15/6. 15 sugars and 6 servings of carbs for the whole day. Thats no more than 5 sugars and 2 servings of carbs per meal.
  • Track all of your sugar/carbs. Add everything from your meal together and count them that way.
  • Try to stop eating whole grain carbs after 3pm.
  • Make sure you drink lots of water.
  • Count everything that you put into your mouth. Even sauces - everything , check labels.
  • Make sure that you don't eat any artificial sugars. Check labels, if it says sugar free - look in the ingredients, look for....sucralose, aspartame, saccharine in the ingredients. Those are BAD!
  • Going #2 is a big problem when a lot of people start the BFC. I have solved that problem with Clear Benefiber in my morning coffee and a scoop of Super Seed w/water in the afternoon. (you can buy the super seed on Amazon.com it is the cheapest).
  • Choose your carbs wisely. Try to pick the carbs that will give you the lowest count of carbs, sugar and calories and the most fiber.

I hope this helps.

*******************