I've lost over 90 lbs by doing the (Original) Belly Fat Cure and eating Healthy.
Now I continue to write this blog for you to offer Support, Weight loss tips, and Healthy Recipes.

I'm Not Dieting - I've Changed My Lifestyle

Sunday, July 20, 2014

Good or not.

Good Morning All,

This morning is overcast and I love it. Not so hot. Yesterday I went to Sears in the morning to get an oil change and tire rotation, cause I got a $14.99 coupon in my email. My kind of price... So we were waiting and they tell me they can't get the hood open!

So we had to drive over to the dealer and found out the cable was not attached. I just got my car in February and only had 5000 miles on it (which is the miles they said I should get the oil change at) and we never had a reason to open the hood - and didn't know it was broken...

They said it would take over 4 hours - WHAT!! My only days off are the weekend and I had a lot of stuff to do. Well, we had them drop us off at the mall and saw the movie "The Purge" while we waited. OH - and I had them change my oil for free.

I could spend this post talking about incredibly SHITY I feel, how I have absolutely no one to be friends with or talk to. People say they do - but don't mean it. And from what I've been told by some, I'm Intimidating, rude, controlling, mean, don't listen, I always have an attitude, OH - and lets not forget selfish... The couple people in my life are always mad at me - so I guess they are right. Well its no wonder I am alone all the time - RIGHT??

Oh Well - life goes on. Good or not.

My weight has been between 146-149 which for me is just perfect. Lately I have had a lot of homemade grain free stuff for breakfast. Pancakes, waffles, muffin, tortillas - all homemade of course. Its super easy and it fills me up in the morning and I ran out of my bread that I love and have not been to Sprouts in a while - just don't have the time.

There are so many times that I don't want to do this blog anymore. It does cost me to keep it - not free anymore. I realize that I can't make anyone eat the way I do or choose to be healthy like me. I have given up on that and DO realize that most times I feel like an Alien in that respect.

Oh - Well - its here for anyone that wants some good healthy recipes.

Gotta go and do stuff outside and enjoy the overcast weather while I work. Have a Good one...

This is PurpleRosy signing off...

3 comments:

  1. Rosalie,

    I am so sorry that the people in your life who call themselves "friends" are sadly not. A true friend is here for us, no matter what.

    I had a Grandpa who used to say that if we could count the number of "true friends" that we had on one hand, we were truly blessed. I never knew how right he was until I was an adult myself.

    I can only speak for myself. I find you extremely friendly (through your blog) and more than willing to help ANYONE who asks for it. I think you would make a wonderful friend. :)

    Keep being you and hopefully one day soon you will find "true friends" that will be there for you, no matter what. Until them I'm sending huge hugs your way. :)

    With Many Blessings For You,

    Linda in Western NC :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I Agree With Linda!!! Maybe It's Time To Take A Good Look At Your Life. I Had To 9 Years Ago. I FOund Jesus...And Grateful I Did.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hang in there, Rosalie. I have many days when I feel like you. I blame it on menopause. Good for you for maintaining your weight. You are my inspiration! Thanks for leaving a comment on my blog. I really appreciate it.

    ReplyDelete

Get widget

You Might Also Like

How to convert Sugar to Stevia


SugarLiquid SteviaStevia Extract PowderConcentrated Stevia
Clear Liquid
1 tsp2-3 dropsn/a4-6 drops
2 tsp4-6 dropsn/a8-12 drops
1 Tbsp6-9 dropsn/a1/8 tsp
1 cup1 tsp1/3 to 1/2 tsp1 Tbsp
2 cup2 tsp2/3 - 1 tsp2 Tbsp

Stevia Chart

Stevia Chart

Some tips if you are having trouble

  • First make sure that you are staying under the 15/6. 15 sugars and 6 servings of carbs for the whole day. Thats no more than 5 sugars and 2 servings of carbs per meal.
  • Track all of your sugar/carbs. Add everything from your meal together and count them that way.
  • Try to stop eating whole grain carbs after 3pm.
  • Make sure you drink lots of water.
  • Count everything that you put into your mouth. Even sauces - everything , check labels.
  • Make sure that you don't eat any artificial sugars. Check labels, if it says sugar free - look in the ingredients, look for....sucralose, aspartame, saccharine in the ingredients. Those are BAD!
  • Going #2 is a big problem when a lot of people start the BFC. I have solved that problem with Clear Benefiber in my morning coffee and a scoop of Super Seed w/water in the afternoon. (you can buy the super seed on Amazon.com it is the cheapest).
  • Choose your carbs wisely. Try to pick the carbs that will give you the lowest count of carbs, sugar and calories and the most fiber.

I hope this helps.

*******************