Saturday, May 17, 2014
Cinnamon Flat Bread
8 eggs, separated
¼ cup Nature's Hollow Maple Syrup
20 drops of cinnamon Sweetleaf Stevia
1 ½ Tbsp Ground Cinnamon
1/3 cup full-fat Coconut Milk (I used unsweetened vanilla Almond Milk)
1/3 cup Arrowroot Flour
1/3 cup Coconut Flour, sifted
1. Preheat oven to 350F. Line a 9”x13” baking dish with Parchment paper. If helps grease the parchment paper with coconut oil spray.
2. Using a mixer, beat the egg whites until stiff peaks form.
3. In a small bowl, combine egg yolks, syrup, cinnamon, milk, stevia and arrowroot powder.
4. Gently pour the yolk mixture onto the egg whites. Add about half of the sifted coconut flour. Gently fold the mixtures together. As they start to combine, add the rest of the sifted coconut flour. Fold until fully combined.
5. Pour batter into prepared baking dish and spread out evenly. Dust with extra cinnamon, if desired. Bake for 18 minutes, until golden brown and spongy to the touch.
6. Very shortly after removing from the oven, lift the flat-bread out of the pan (using the sides of the paper, and place on cooling rack. Slice into squares and enjoy warm or refrigerate for later.
If you cut into 12 pcs - each pc has: C/7.5 - F/1 - S/0
recipe from: http://www.thepaleomom.com
Posted by Rosalie Haggins
You Might Also Like
Hello Friends, I know many of you are wondering where's the magic pill or formula to help you lose weight. Please oh Please som...
ingredients: 1 cup almond flour 1 egg 1 tbsp coconut oil (or butter) stevia to taste 1/4 tsp almond extract directions : Combine...
Hello My Friends, I seriously miss bloggin every day like I used to. For those of you that still come here or are new to this blog, I disc...
Hello Friends, Things are so different for me now than when I started eating healthy. I did not work then and made it much easier for me t...
Hello Friends, Wow I can't believe it has actually been over 3 months since my last post after I lost my Precious PEACHES! I can't...
How to convert Sugar to Stevia
|Sugar||Liquid Stevia||Stevia Extract Powder||Concentrated Stevia|
|1 tsp||2-3 drops||n/a||4-6 drops|
|2 tsp||4-6 drops||n/a||8-12 drops|
|1 Tbsp||6-9 drops||n/a||1/8 tsp|
|1 cup||1 tsp||1/3 to 1/2 tsp||1 Tbsp|
|2 cup||2 tsp||2/3 - 1 tsp||2 Tbsp|