I've lost over 90 lbs by doing the (Original) Belly Fat Cure and eating Healthy.
Now I continue to write this blog for you to offer Support, Weight loss tips, and Healthy Recipes.

I'm Not Dieting - I've Changed My Lifestyle

Sunday, December 8, 2013

OK off I go...

Good Morning Friends,

I still don't remember how I used to do this before? Working all day during the week and trying to find enough time and energy to do all the stuff around the house here.

Hubby is at work today which is good for me I guess. I started laundry which I will be doing all day,
Made myself a blueberry-creamcheese muffin for breakfast,
I want to make some of this bread after this - I have been craving it all week,
cashew-butter-bread but I will probably use almonds cause I don't have any cashews in the freezer,
Oh yeah I have to make some nut butter to go on it after I make it - DUH,
gotta pick up all the doggy poop in the back yard, and spray the weeds that are growing up from all the rain,
gotta pack up some presents to send to my daughters family in michigan,
gotta vacuum and clean the bathrooms - oh yeah and dust,
and of course take my furry girls for a walk and visit the horses on the trails.

But first I have to tell you how much fun Hubby and I had last night. The guy we are working with at the loan office, Henry has a house down at Huntington Beach right on the harbor with a big boat and invited a bunch of people over last night for a little party and to watch the boat parade go by.

Us when we got there

 The view looking out his patio in the back
 looking to the left on his patio - such beautiful homes
Here are a few of the boats that went by



We had wine and he had beer and YES I did have WAY too many bites of stuff I usually don't. 
This is his boat and after the parade and we ate he took us on his boat all around the harbor. 
Hubby got to drive the boat for a while.
Oh - yeah and did I say Nicole and her boyfriend Mike came over too. 

Not enough sleep as usual and headache today but It was such a fun night

OK I'm off - have a great day. 
This is PurpleRosy signing off...

Keep on BFC ' n  :-)
*****************

9 comments:

  1. Howwwwww Cooool Was That???? I'd Love To See A BoAt Parade. You And Hubby Look Marvelous...

    I'm ThinKing Of A Volunteer Position ThatVCould Possibly TAke Up More Than 20Hoursvavweek.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm with Melody..would love to see a boat parade. You are livin' the live Rosalie. Great pics...everyone looks great.

    It is hard to work and keep up with the home. Hope you are liking the job though. Blueberry-cream cheese muffin looks good. Have you ever made those ahead and froze them? I need grab and go stuff for breakfast or I end up driving thru somewhere.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oops - should have said you are livin' the life Rosalie!

      And hope you are feeling better with the vertigo.

      Delete
  3. Looks like my kind of evening!! I'm assuming there was wine?! LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That looks so fun! And lots of beautiful boats and houses and people! I love seeing you with a big smile on your face!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Replies
    1. Ha ha ha... I see the previous post now, after submitting... Great minds think alike, I suppose.

      Delete
  6. You DO look absolutely happy and great!

    I hope the new job is working out for you. I do miss your posts though :(

    Hugs and Blessings,

    Linda in Western NC :)

    ReplyDelete

Get widget

You Might Also Like

How to convert Sugar to Stevia


SugarLiquid SteviaStevia Extract PowderConcentrated Stevia
Clear Liquid
1 tsp2-3 dropsn/a4-6 drops
2 tsp4-6 dropsn/a8-12 drops
1 Tbsp6-9 dropsn/a1/8 tsp
1 cup1 tsp1/3 to 1/2 tsp1 Tbsp
2 cup2 tsp2/3 - 1 tsp2 Tbsp

Stevia Chart

Stevia Chart

Some tips if you are having trouble

  • First make sure that you are staying under the 15/6. 15 sugars and 6 servings of carbs for the whole day. Thats no more than 5 sugars and 2 servings of carbs per meal.
  • Track all of your sugar/carbs. Add everything from your meal together and count them that way.
  • Try to stop eating whole grain carbs after 3pm.
  • Make sure you drink lots of water.
  • Count everything that you put into your mouth. Even sauces - everything , check labels.
  • Make sure that you don't eat any artificial sugars. Check labels, if it says sugar free - look in the ingredients, look for....sucralose, aspartame, saccharine in the ingredients. Those are BAD!
  • Going #2 is a big problem when a lot of people start the BFC. I have solved that problem with Clear Benefiber in my morning coffee and a scoop of Super Seed w/water in the afternoon. (you can buy the super seed on Amazon.com it is the cheapest).
  • Choose your carbs wisely. Try to pick the carbs that will give you the lowest count of carbs, sugar and calories and the most fiber.

I hope this helps.

*******************