I've lost over 90 lbs by doing the (Original) Belly Fat Cure and eating Healthy.
Now I continue to write this blog for you to offer Support, Weight loss tips, and Healthy Recipes.

I'm Not Dieting - I've Changed My Lifestyle

Wednesday, November 13, 2013

Beautiful weather...

Hello Friends,

How are you all doing? Its been such great weather over here still - I just can't believe its gonna be Thanksgiving very soon. Today it is between 85-90.
This is looking out my back patio door. I have such a great view of the beautiful trees and plants and to the left is the mountains. Can't wait to fix up the back some day in the future. Anybody know where I can get a Money Tree to plant??

Me and the furry girls go for our walks every day. We - well-I  love going down the horse trails and saying hi to the horses. There is one yard that has 3 of them and they actually look like they are waiting for me. They stick their head over the fence and want me to pet them. They are so cute.

Hubby is working nights for a few days so yesterday I made me breakfast and he actually ate the same thing.
Oatmeal-Protein pancakes and a hot link.
Pancakes: take 1/4 c of rolled oats and 1 tbsp of chia seeds soak in a little unsweetened almond milk in a bowl for a few min.
Next add 2 eggs and a scoop of vanilla or strawberry whey protein powder - mix well.
makes 2 pancakes - cook in a small fry pan coated in coconut oil spray on a med-low heat.
I added a few blueberries in mine. Then flip and cook the other one. Yep I usually eat both - but today I shared.
Breakfast today was eggs with mushrooms, green pepper, baby spinach and cheese, berries and some Pumpkin-cream-cheese-bread
Yesterday Hubby and I went to Victoria Gardens (a outdoor mall) to walk around and ate lunch first at this new place called Slaters 50/50. We each had a 50/50 burger which is 50% beef and 50% ground bacon.

Yup you heard right - It sure sounded fattening - but so tastey. Of course I had mine in lettuce and a few appetizers of deep fried jalapenos and onion rings.
Today's lunch was SO GOOD. I made some homemade corn tortillas with some queso fresco cheese, avocado and a little steak that Hubby brought home for me, with a tomato.

Last night dinner was 6 buffalo wings and some broccoli and 2 slices of that pumpkin cream cheese bread (they are super small) with some decaf carmel-chai tea.

I don't know if any of you remember last year Hubby's cousin asked me to crochet some lap blankets for seniors? Well she gave me some more yarn to do it again this year. She said I could make what ever I wanted so - I decided to make a shawl - this is just 2 days of work - but its coming out so good and whoever gets it will be happy I think.
I put my glass next to it so you can tell the size.

Hopefully you have been seeing all the recipes I have been posting lately. When I try something new I always share with you. There is lots of Pumpkin stuff for Thanksgiving coming up. I am gonna try this new Healthy Cornbread with cranberry muffin recipe and let you know if its good.

I just wanted to say how sad I am about the Philippines. Those poor people who did survive are starving. I am praying for all of them.

Have a good one - Lots of love to you all.

This is PurpleRosy signing off...

Keep on BFC ' n  :-)
****************

2 comments:

  1. You most definitely live in a beautiful place! I love your new home and the awesome backyard/view that you have. Your yard is a work in progress. So much better with all of the weeds and rocks gone. One day at a time ... right? :)

    Your food looks great as always! I haven't eaten yet so looking at your wonderful pics is really making me hungry.

    I so totally agree with you about the poor Philippine people. We all need to be praying and thanks for reminding us all of this. ():-)

    I hope you have a wonderful rest of your week, sweet Rosalie. You ARE the best!! :)

    Linda in Western NC :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your view and I would love your weather!!! That shawl is going to make someone really happy:)
    Have a great week!
    1/2 bacon 1/2 burger....Heavenly!!!

    ReplyDelete

Get widget

You Might Also Like

How to convert Sugar to Stevia


SugarLiquid SteviaStevia Extract PowderConcentrated Stevia
Clear Liquid
1 tsp2-3 dropsn/a4-6 drops
2 tsp4-6 dropsn/a8-12 drops
1 Tbsp6-9 dropsn/a1/8 tsp
1 cup1 tsp1/3 to 1/2 tsp1 Tbsp
2 cup2 tsp2/3 - 1 tsp2 Tbsp

Stevia Chart

Stevia Chart

Some tips if you are having trouble

  • First make sure that you are staying under the 15/6. 15 sugars and 6 servings of carbs for the whole day. Thats no more than 5 sugars and 2 servings of carbs per meal.
  • Track all of your sugar/carbs. Add everything from your meal together and count them that way.
  • Try to stop eating whole grain carbs after 3pm.
  • Make sure you drink lots of water.
  • Count everything that you put into your mouth. Even sauces - everything , check labels.
  • Make sure that you don't eat any artificial sugars. Check labels, if it says sugar free - look in the ingredients, look for....sucralose, aspartame, saccharine in the ingredients. Those are BAD!
  • Going #2 is a big problem when a lot of people start the BFC. I have solved that problem with Clear Benefiber in my morning coffee and a scoop of Super Seed w/water in the afternoon. (you can buy the super seed on Amazon.com it is the cheapest).
  • Choose your carbs wisely. Try to pick the carbs that will give you the lowest count of carbs, sugar and calories and the most fiber.

I hope this helps.

*******************