Thursday, October 17, 2013
Mexican Tortillas or Crepes
2 cups egg whites
1/2 cup coconut milk (I used unsweetened almond milk)
1/2 cup coconut flour (sifted)
2 tablespoons flaxmeal
1 teaspoon ground cumin
1/2 teaspoon coarse sea salt
1. Mix all ingredients in a food processor until smooth.
2. Place a frying or sauce pan over medium heat until well heated.
3. With a paper towel, oil the bottom of the pan. (I used my coconut oil spray)
4. Remove the pan from the heat and spoon in enough of the tortilla/crepe mixture to cover the bottom in a thin, even amount.
5. Place the pan back over the heat and cook for about 2 minutes before turning over with a spatula.
6. Cook on the other side for another 2 minutes.
7. Repeat on each side if necessary.
(The tortillas should be slightly browned on both sides and fully cooked, but not burned, of course.)
8. Repeat with the rest of the dough until all is used.
mine made about 7, 8-inch tortillas/crepes, which are spongy and pliable.
c/4 - f/3 - s/0 each
Posted by Rosalie Haggins
You Might Also Like
Hello Friends, I know many of you are wondering where's the magic pill or formula to help you lose weight. Please oh Please som...
ingredients: 1 cup almond flour 1 egg 1 tbsp coconut oil (or butter) stevia to taste 1/4 tsp almond extract directions : Combine...
Hello Everyone, Well yesterday I managed to keep myself real busy to take my mind off the house thing. My breakfast yesterday, oasis to...
Hello Friends, Things are so different for me now than when I started eating healthy. I did not work then and made it much easier for me t...
Hello Friends, Wow I can't believe it has actually been over 3 months since my last post after I lost my Precious PEACHES! I can't...
How to convert Sugar to Stevia
|Sugar||Liquid Stevia||Stevia Extract Powder||Concentrated Stevia|
|1 tsp||2-3 drops||n/a||4-6 drops|
|2 tsp||4-6 drops||n/a||8-12 drops|
|1 Tbsp||6-9 drops||n/a||1/8 tsp|
|1 cup||1 tsp||1/3 to 1/2 tsp||1 Tbsp|
|2 cup||2 tsp||2/3 - 1 tsp||2 Tbsp|