I've lost over 90 lbs by doing the (Original) Belly Fat Cure and eating Healthy.
Now I continue to write this blog for you to offer Support, Weight loss tips, and Healthy Recipes.

I'm Not Dieting - I've Changed My Lifestyle

Saturday, October 19, 2013

Light switch OFF...

Hi Friends,

I haven't written a post in several days, well only a few new recipes. Since the Funeral of my EX on Tuesday I have been a bit upset at some information I found out. It's WAY too personal to say it all on here but he was a horrible person to me. The ONLY reason I went is for my son. To support him.

I have been devastated beyond words at what I was told. Remember I had mentioned that I forgave him MANY years ago. Had I known what I just found out - I would have told him to go rot in Hell! Which might be where he is - who knows.

I have been feeling sad, depressed, guilty, STUPID and just over all BAD. I have been crying and laying around. I have not slept for 4 nights now.

I have been feeling like I should have know, maybe if only I did something different all those years ago - Maybe - Just MAYBE my son Aaron would be alive.

I needed a minute to get over this.

Well Today was it!! I am done!! Turned off the switch and I am NOT gonna be upset anymore. That was enough!! DONE... I will never forget - but I will not let that piece of shit have any more power over me.
Hubby had to work OT today so I decided - its time. I did 5 loads of laundry, vacuumed, cleaned both bathrooms - and got a bug up my butt and made this delicious looking pie later on in the afternoon.
Which I can't wait to try in a bit with some redi-whip on top after I eat some dinner of course.

Breakfast this morning was a pumpkin muffin with some blueberries and walnuts inside and my homemade coconut butter on top.
 Lunch was a cauliflower crust pizza with some alfredo sauce and chicken and mushrooms on top. 1/2 for today and 1/2 for tomorrow.
I did eat one of the raspberry-lemon scones after that I made the other day.

OK well I have to go find me something to eat for dinner so I can try that pie - whoop-whoop.

Have a nice day tomorrow. The weather is awesome over here.

This is PurpleRosy signing off...

Keep on BFC ' n  :-)
*****************

4 comments:

  1. I keep signing out instead of adding my comment! I hate where the tabs are! I said, before I was so rudely cut off by my own finger....
    YAY!!! Don't give him one more second of your life! This post makes me happy! I also said that I finally broke down and ordered Swerve because it was buy one/get one. It will replace my stevia in the raw cup for cup. It has a bitter taste when I use it to cook.
    I am so HAPPY for you to be on the mend:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You don't know how happy I am to hear you say that. I knew you were stronger than whatever your ex did to you. Don't be held prisoner by anyone. It's behind you and you have a whole life ahead. You go girl!!!! XO!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So glad you're feeling better! Yay! The Pumpkin Cheesecake sounds great too. Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are a baking machine! Thanks for blogging and sharing. Keep your chin up Rosalie!

    ReplyDelete

Get widget

You Might Also Like

How to convert Sugar to Stevia


SugarLiquid SteviaStevia Extract PowderConcentrated Stevia
Clear Liquid
1 tsp2-3 dropsn/a4-6 drops
2 tsp4-6 dropsn/a8-12 drops
1 Tbsp6-9 dropsn/a1/8 tsp
1 cup1 tsp1/3 to 1/2 tsp1 Tbsp
2 cup2 tsp2/3 - 1 tsp2 Tbsp

Stevia Chart

Stevia Chart

Some tips if you are having trouble

  • First make sure that you are staying under the 15/6. 15 sugars and 6 servings of carbs for the whole day. Thats no more than 5 sugars and 2 servings of carbs per meal.
  • Track all of your sugar/carbs. Add everything from your meal together and count them that way.
  • Try to stop eating whole grain carbs after 3pm.
  • Make sure you drink lots of water.
  • Count everything that you put into your mouth. Even sauces - everything , check labels.
  • Make sure that you don't eat any artificial sugars. Check labels, if it says sugar free - look in the ingredients, look for....sucralose, aspartame, saccharine in the ingredients. Those are BAD!
  • Going #2 is a big problem when a lot of people start the BFC. I have solved that problem with Clear Benefiber in my morning coffee and a scoop of Super Seed w/water in the afternoon. (you can buy the super seed on Amazon.com it is the cheapest).
  • Choose your carbs wisely. Try to pick the carbs that will give you the lowest count of carbs, sugar and calories and the most fiber.

I hope this helps.

*******************