I've lost over 90 lbs by doing the (Original) Belly Fat Cure and eating Healthy.
Now I continue to write this blog for you to offer Support, Weight loss tips, and Healthy Recipes.

I'm Not Dieting - I've Changed My Lifestyle

Tuesday, September 10, 2013

Missing YOU

Hello Friends,

This is VERY personal today and not about diet at ALL...

Today is the day that 1 year ago my son Aaron left us. Although I think of him every day, the past month or so has been a bit harder knowing that this day is coming up. It's very easy to remember being that it the day before 9-11. So I will never forget this day either.

My other son Matthew made a invitation on FaceBook for a Remembrance-Luminary thing at the park near where he he lives in Laguna Niguel for tonight between 6:30-9pm. I told him of course I will be there. Hubby is not working so he's going with me.

I am so sorry that my daughter in Michigan can't go. I know she wanted to and would if she was here. I spoke to her this morning and She said she will go to a park near her with a lake and throw rocks in with stuff written on them, her and baby Chloe.

The other day I was a bit upset when I asked a person close to me to got to the thing at the park and they said they had to go to a church thing and if she wasn't there, they would wonder why...

I felt kind of CRUSHED and have felt so bad for 2 days. Absolutely no sleep last night. But after speaking to my Darling Daughter.... She reminded me that it's OK for others to be that way.
She always seems to make me feel better.

This Poem was sent to me this morning by my Very good friend Pattie:

I have only slipped away into the next room

 I am I and you are you

 Whatever we were to each other

 That we are still

 Call me by my old familiar name

 Speak to me in the easy way you always used

 Put no difference into your tone

 Wear no forced air of solemnity or sorrow

 Laugh as we always laughed

 At the little jokes we always enjoyed together

 Play, smile, think of me, pray for me

 Let my name be ever the household word that it always was

 Let it be spoken without effort

 Without the ghost of a shadow in it

 Life means all that it ever meant

 It is the same as it ever was

 There is absolute unbroken continuity

 What is death but a negligible accident?

 Why should I be out of mind

 Because I am out of sight?

 I am waiting for you for an interval

 Somewhere very near

 Just around the corner

 All is well.

 Nothing is past; nothing is lost

 One brief moment and all will be as it was before 

 How we shall laugh at the trouble of parting when we meet again! 
Life is eternal, and love is immortal,
and death is only a horizon;
and a horizon is nothing save the limit of our sight.
~Rossiter Worthington Raymond 
I Love this picture of him. So silly and incredibly Handsome!

8 comments:

  1. I am thinking of you and Aaron today and saying a prayer. A prayer that you always remember the good times and the sweet laughs you obviously shared.

    Time passes SO quickly. We all need to cherish our loved ones and always remember. We are only promised this moment we are living now.

    Tell someone you love, that you love them today. :)

    God Bless You, Sweet Rosalie :)

    Linda in Western NC

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a handsome son. Thinking of you today and praying for your peace and comfort. XO

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thinking of you and your family today Rosalie.

    ReplyDelete
  4. He looks like a wonderful guy. I am so sorry for your loss. Nancy

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh Rosalie, I'm sorry. My prayers are with you and your family.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm so sorry for your pain and sadness Rosalie. The poem is so beautiful. What a great picture of your handsome son. Praying for you and yours.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sending hugs and comfort your way! Your son was a handsome guy and I hope seeing his picture brings back happy and comforting memories!
    XOXO
    Carey

    ReplyDelete

Get widget

You Might Also Like

How to convert Sugar to Stevia


SugarLiquid SteviaStevia Extract PowderConcentrated Stevia
Clear Liquid
1 tsp2-3 dropsn/a4-6 drops
2 tsp4-6 dropsn/a8-12 drops
1 Tbsp6-9 dropsn/a1/8 tsp
1 cup1 tsp1/3 to 1/2 tsp1 Tbsp
2 cup2 tsp2/3 - 1 tsp2 Tbsp

Stevia Chart

Stevia Chart

Some tips if you are having trouble

  • First make sure that you are staying under the 15/6. 15 sugars and 6 servings of carbs for the whole day. Thats no more than 5 sugars and 2 servings of carbs per meal.
  • Track all of your sugar/carbs. Add everything from your meal together and count them that way.
  • Try to stop eating whole grain carbs after 3pm.
  • Make sure you drink lots of water.
  • Count everything that you put into your mouth. Even sauces - everything , check labels.
  • Make sure that you don't eat any artificial sugars. Check labels, if it says sugar free - look in the ingredients, look for....sucralose, aspartame, saccharine in the ingredients. Those are BAD!
  • Going #2 is a big problem when a lot of people start the BFC. I have solved that problem with Clear Benefiber in my morning coffee and a scoop of Super Seed w/water in the afternoon. (you can buy the super seed on Amazon.com it is the cheapest).
  • Choose your carbs wisely. Try to pick the carbs that will give you the lowest count of carbs, sugar and calories and the most fiber.

I hope this helps.

*******************