I've lost over 90 lbs by doing the (Original) Belly Fat Cure and eating Healthy.
Now I continue to write this blog for you to offer Support, Weight loss tips, and Healthy Recipes.

I'm Not Dieting - I've Changed My Lifestyle

Friday, September 13, 2013

Be Careful Today...

Hello Friends,

We have a hot weekend coming here, AGAIN! Between 95-100 all weekend. That means we stay in more or go to places with A.C.

Hubby is working day shift all weekend so IDK maybe tomorrow I will go see that new scary movie - Insidious 2. You know me - Love them, the scarier the better.

Yesterday (step-mom) Maria, (sister) Lisa and I went to the fair - (for me AGAIN) We walked a ton. My foot hurt a bit but I decided last week I was just gonna treat it like normal and not focus on that anymore.
I got these 2 pairs of sandals. They don't hurt the top of my surgery foot and are comfy and they were only $20 each to boot. I guess its time to give myself a pedicure now - Huh?

Well today is Friday the 13th. Hubby said when he got to work he already had an accident this morning running into someone with a big mug of coffee and for me to be careful.

So be Careful today.

Of course I started my day with breakfast like usual. To me it is the most important meal of the day to get your body started for the day. But you have to eat healthy stuff, not JUNK.
Pumpkin pancakes and berries for me.
So, I don't know if any of you have noticed, but Jorge is starting another NEW thing again. Some kind of Motivational thingy. I'm not even sure what to say about that or him.

I started my Facebook page to make it easier for strangers to follow me and get healthy. I have always posted sayings and stuff even on my personal page. Last week I posted a saying;
The very next day, Jorge posted that Very same thing on his wall... Coincidence?? Hmmm.  IDK.

I am SO Sorry to see so little activity on all our blogs, on this blog, or just in general.

Is it because I started the FaceBook page?? I thought it would help, but now I'm just not sure how people are taking it.

Is it because you just don't think this way of eating works?

I think you all give up on yourself to quickly. PLEASE - You have to hang in there and give it a chance and know...
YOU CAN do it!! So-Don't Give UP!!

OK well - I'm not gonna bother you for a few days so have a great weekend. Stay Healthy...

This is PurpleRosy signing off...

Keep on BFC ' n  :-)
*****************

8 comments:

  1. I for one, LOVE reading your blog!! I also miss all of the other folks who used to consistently blog.

    Not reading your blog, Rosalie, would be like a day without sunshine. :)

    Have a great weekend! Thanks for all that you do for all of us through your blog. I REALLY love and appreciate you!

    Hugs,

    Linda in Western NC :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute shoes!!! Our weather is supposed to change big time next week and I will really miss the sunshine! I don't like it really hot either!
    Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love The Sandals. Jorge Makes Me Conflicted...So I Won't Go There.

    The Blog....PEople Get Busy...School Started, Etc Etc...But Am Still Here.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow Rosalie, you heal fast! Your foot looks great! How nice you can get together with your step mom and sister and have some fun. Cute sandals too! I read every day and am always inspired by what you share. Keep it comin' please!
    And to Linda in Western NC - I always read your comments and you are the sweetest ever! I agree, Rosalie is a ray of Sunshine and so are you Linda!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awe ... Thanks Ginger!

    Maybe we should begin blogging too? I haven't a clue how to do one but as much as we enjoy Rosalie's blog and all the other fine folks, it might be something to consider.

    Rosalie, I sure hope this beautiful Saturday morning finds you feeling happy and well.

    Hug Peaches and Mandy for me.

    Also, I think I am going to try your pumpkin pancake recipe. Your pictures sure made me want some. :)

    Hugs and Blessings To You,

    Linda in Western NC :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I, too, love reading your blog, so don't stop writing it! ;) BTW, Your foot doesn't even look like you had surgery, or that anything was ever wrong with it. My feet would hurt after walking around the Fair, and I didn't even have surgery.
    Enjoy your movie and popcorn today.....oops! You wrote this yesterday, so I hope you enjoyed!
    Carey

    ReplyDelete
  7. Glad you are doing well. Me, I'm pretty busy, so I haven't been blogging much at all. Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm guilty of not blogging much. Just got so busy lately and time gets away from me. I love your facebook page. I am not giving up. I have to get the weight off and you really do inspire me to keep going. XO!

    ReplyDelete

Get widget

You Might Also Like

How to convert Sugar to Stevia


SugarLiquid SteviaStevia Extract PowderConcentrated Stevia
Clear Liquid
1 tsp2-3 dropsn/a4-6 drops
2 tsp4-6 dropsn/a8-12 drops
1 Tbsp6-9 dropsn/a1/8 tsp
1 cup1 tsp1/3 to 1/2 tsp1 Tbsp
2 cup2 tsp2/3 - 1 tsp2 Tbsp

Stevia Chart

Stevia Chart

Some tips if you are having trouble

  • First make sure that you are staying under the 15/6. 15 sugars and 6 servings of carbs for the whole day. Thats no more than 5 sugars and 2 servings of carbs per meal.
  • Track all of your sugar/carbs. Add everything from your meal together and count them that way.
  • Try to stop eating whole grain carbs after 3pm.
  • Make sure you drink lots of water.
  • Count everything that you put into your mouth. Even sauces - everything , check labels.
  • Make sure that you don't eat any artificial sugars. Check labels, if it says sugar free - look in the ingredients, look for....sucralose, aspartame, saccharine in the ingredients. Those are BAD!
  • Going #2 is a big problem when a lot of people start the BFC. I have solved that problem with Clear Benefiber in my morning coffee and a scoop of Super Seed w/water in the afternoon. (you can buy the super seed on Amazon.com it is the cheapest).
  • Choose your carbs wisely. Try to pick the carbs that will give you the lowest count of carbs, sugar and calories and the most fiber.

I hope this helps.

*******************