I've lost over 90 lbs by doing the (Original) Belly Fat Cure and eating Healthy.
Now I continue to write this blog for you to offer Support, Weight loss tips, and Healthy Recipes.

I'm Not Dieting - I've Changed My Lifestyle

Tuesday, July 16, 2013

HOLY COW - 400

Morning Friends,

OK - First of all - HOLY COW!! I am at 400 followers this morning!! Welcome all new people trying to get healthy. Please don't be shy and comment. How else are we all going to be able to support and help you if you don't? And don't forget the list of blogs I have on the right side.

Dot told me to relay to you all that she had to delete her blog because of problems she was having. She is still here and doing the BFC though.

Dawn I CANNOT comment on your blog at all anymore.. Am I banned or what?

Anyone else have a blog that you want to add to my list?? Let me know in the comments below.

The weather is very nice and warm over here between 90-100 every day. Hubby's sister came down with her 2 girls a few days ago and we got to visit with them. Saturday they came over with Hubby's mom to see our new house, and Sunday afternoon they had a BBQ at his Mom's house that was very nice.

Breakfast yesterday was some Alpine valley 12 grain toast and eggs with sauted spinach and a little cheese.
 We went to BBQ's Galore to look at their BBQ's. We have been shopping for one cause we don't have one at our new house. It would be nice to put something on the Barbie instead of the oven. We learned a lot from that place about what Infra-red cooking means - REALLY, and just might wind up going back and buying one from there.

We snuck over to the $5 theater and saw the movie Pacific Rim. It was kind of a cross between Godzilla meets Transformers on Total Recall. LOL We liked it but not loved it. We both ate popcorn and I brought 2 squares of 86% Girhardelis.

Hubby had to work last night so when I got home I took the girls for a walk and then made some stir-fry veggies for my dinner. I used what I had on hand;
zucchini, onion, celery, broccoli, kale and garlic with some curry and Braggs and shirataki noodles and 1 spoon of alfredo sauce. So Good.
 Yeah I had desert and probably shouldn't have because of the popcorn but I had some rediwhip and the last couple strawberries that was left cut up inside.

My breakfast this morning (which I consider the MOST important meal of the day)
was a pumpkin muffin and a few berries.
1 tbsp of: coconut flour, flaxseed, almond flour, chia seeds, pumpkin puree, coconut oil, 1 egg, cinnamon and 8-cinnamon stevia drops, and a bit of USVAMilk. I ate it with Raspberry Natures hollow on 1 side and my coconut butter on the other. So filling and good.
And just in case some of you live on another planet and did not get to see the cutest message EVER I got on my phone yesterday morning - here it is.
Seriously? 5 days old.
Well have a good day.
And to ANYONE that posts or comments or likes any of that negative stuff on my Facebook wall - it gets hidden and DELETED- Just Sayin. I have no patience for Negative-Mean-Stupid behavior. Only Love - thats all...

This is PurpleRosy signing off...

Keep on BFC ' n  :-)
*****************

5 comments:

  1. Happy 400 !! I love your blog Rosalie & thanks for spreading the word about my blog.

    I am going strong with the BFC, actually weighed in today & I am down to 157.2 so I am down almost 8 lbs so far !!

    Thanks for keeping me inspired everyday. Your muffin recipe has become a staple for me & my amazon order just arrived...Natures Hollow Jam & Stevia drops :)

    I love that picture of little miss Chloe, so darn sweet !

    Dot

    ReplyDelete
  2. That picture is just one of the cutest ever! You seem like you are settling in to your new home and life is good:) Happy for you!
    400 followers! Cool....

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful baby! I love her sweet little grin. :)

    Happy 400! You definitely have a lot of followers.

    Your continued success is a never ending encouragement to all of us. You have proven that losing weight as we get older is not only possible but totally doable.

    I have decided that "wanting it" bad enough is about 99% of the process.

    Happy Tuesday Ms Rosalie :)

    Linda in Western NC :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Had to skip down to the comments before I get sidetracked. I have NOT blocked you. that is weird. I haven't changed a thing! I will go look, comments have been slim lately..

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats on reaching 400. You deserve all those followers because you are the BEST!!! That baby is adorable. So happy at such a young age. We could all take a lesson from that and smile more!! XO!!

    ReplyDelete

Get widget

You Might Also Like

How to convert Sugar to Stevia


SugarLiquid SteviaStevia Extract PowderConcentrated Stevia
Clear Liquid
1 tsp2-3 dropsn/a4-6 drops
2 tsp4-6 dropsn/a8-12 drops
1 Tbsp6-9 dropsn/a1/8 tsp
1 cup1 tsp1/3 to 1/2 tsp1 Tbsp
2 cup2 tsp2/3 - 1 tsp2 Tbsp

Stevia Chart

Stevia Chart

Some tips if you are having trouble

  • First make sure that you are staying under the 15/6. 15 sugars and 6 servings of carbs for the whole day. Thats no more than 5 sugars and 2 servings of carbs per meal.
  • Track all of your sugar/carbs. Add everything from your meal together and count them that way.
  • Try to stop eating whole grain carbs after 3pm.
  • Make sure you drink lots of water.
  • Count everything that you put into your mouth. Even sauces - everything , check labels.
  • Make sure that you don't eat any artificial sugars. Check labels, if it says sugar free - look in the ingredients, look for....sucralose, aspartame, saccharine in the ingredients. Those are BAD!
  • Going #2 is a big problem when a lot of people start the BFC. I have solved that problem with Clear Benefiber in my morning coffee and a scoop of Super Seed w/water in the afternoon. (you can buy the super seed on Amazon.com it is the cheapest).
  • Choose your carbs wisely. Try to pick the carbs that will give you the lowest count of carbs, sugar and calories and the most fiber.

I hope this helps.

*******************