I've lost over 90 lbs by doing the (Original) Belly Fat Cure and eating Healthy.
Now I continue to write this blog for you to offer Support, Weight loss tips, and Healthy Recipes.

I'm Not Dieting - I've Changed My Lifestyle

Thursday, May 9, 2013

Not a Wink...

Good Morning Everyone,

Well today is supposed to be a gorgeous day over here, clear-blue skies and about 72. Perfect weather. I can't believe this house crap is almost over. It is supposed to fund today and record and close either today or tomorrow which is the deadline date. Then we have to wait for the owner to move out, hopefully this weekend.

My breakfast yesterday morning;
Toast with coconut butter, eggs with sauted spinach and a bit of cheese.
 My lunch was the rest of the left-over Kale and chorrizo soup.

My snack was 2 celery stalks with some of my sunflower seed butter on top.

Then as I was sitting- WAITING for word on the house I kept smelling the sunflower butter. I thought - wow I have bad breath from that. Then stupid me goes to the bathroom and look in the mirror and see a big blob of the nut butter right on my shirt. LOL no wonder.

My dinner was 2 cauliflower tortillas, avocado, tomato, cheese and 2 slices of turkey bacon.
I was waiting for hubby to call me back, we were supposed to meet at the house to check and make sure they did the termite work. He took too long so I ate 2 OMG cookies and some rediwhip while I waited.

We did meet at the house at 7pm and I felt a bit uncomfortable, because we kept hearing that the owner was upset to move. She is nice and I really understand having gone thru that 3 years ago. We only stayed just a few minutes and then she cried a little when we were leaving and I hugged her. :-(

Neither one of got a wink of sleep last night. I didn't say anything but felt him and me just tossing and turning and we both got up to go to the bathroom. Almost over and then the work commences. The house is 27 years old in a fabulous neighborhood in Rancho very near the mountains. Saturday I told Maria we would hang out and go to lunch and a movie. I need to relax she keeps telling me. Sunday I suppose we will hang out with Hubby's Mom in Pasadena.

Thanks to all of you for always being here for me thru this stressful last 5 and 1/2 months. This was probably the hardest Short-sale (having 3 loans) and the hardest loan we have ever been thru or heard of. We both feel so Blessed to be able to get a fresh start.

This is PurpleRosy signing off...

Keep on BFC ' n  :-)
*****************

4 comments:

  1. I'm so GLAD you are allowing anonymous comments again!! I read your blog just about daily and love it! I could never post comments or anything, but I'm so glad because it helps me get motivated even though I have fallen off the wagon... I still read it and am hoping to get back "on the wagon". Thanks for keeping it real!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck! I know you will be in your house very soon! XO!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Rosie, that pic of you in your after pic, in the purple dress...love that pic! You look beautiful and I LOVE that dress :-)

    ReplyDelete

Get widget

You Might Also Like

How to convert Sugar to Stevia


SugarLiquid SteviaStevia Extract PowderConcentrated Stevia
Clear Liquid
1 tsp2-3 dropsn/a4-6 drops
2 tsp4-6 dropsn/a8-12 drops
1 Tbsp6-9 dropsn/a1/8 tsp
1 cup1 tsp1/3 to 1/2 tsp1 Tbsp
2 cup2 tsp2/3 - 1 tsp2 Tbsp

Stevia Chart

Stevia Chart

Some tips if you are having trouble

  • First make sure that you are staying under the 15/6. 15 sugars and 6 servings of carbs for the whole day. Thats no more than 5 sugars and 2 servings of carbs per meal.
  • Track all of your sugar/carbs. Add everything from your meal together and count them that way.
  • Try to stop eating whole grain carbs after 3pm.
  • Make sure you drink lots of water.
  • Count everything that you put into your mouth. Even sauces - everything , check labels.
  • Make sure that you don't eat any artificial sugars. Check labels, if it says sugar free - look in the ingredients, look for....sucralose, aspartame, saccharine in the ingredients. Those are BAD!
  • Going #2 is a big problem when a lot of people start the BFC. I have solved that problem with Clear Benefiber in my morning coffee and a scoop of Super Seed w/water in the afternoon. (you can buy the super seed on Amazon.com it is the cheapest).
  • Choose your carbs wisely. Try to pick the carbs that will give you the lowest count of carbs, sugar and calories and the most fiber.

I hope this helps.

*******************