I've lost over 90 lbs by doing the (Original) Belly Fat Cure and eating Healthy.
Now I continue to write this blog for you to offer Support, Weight loss tips, and Healthy Recipes.

I'm Not Dieting - I've Changed My Lifestyle

Sunday, May 19, 2013

Happy Sunday to you...

Good Morning Friends,

Well lets see - My weight is still up, so what can you do. I'm not gonna worry about it cause I know I eat pretty healthy and it should come back off like you all said after we start moving.

Breakfast yesterday morning for Hubby and I. I made another batch of coconut butter (see the jar in the middle) with some cinnamon and cinnamon stevia inside. I LOVE that stuff. I forced Hubby to try it this time on our toast - he said its OK. Whatever - more for me right?
 So I cannot even tell you how much of a fire or something crawled up hubby's butt. He is being so spazy over what we are gonna do in the new house. We left after breakfast and went to Home Depot and got stuff to paint. Brushes, primer,  tape, plastic drop cloths, rollers, sand paper, plaster for the holes, yada-yada-yada and I picked 4 samples of colors so we can see which one I like. They all are in the tanish hues, from lighter to darker.

Here is a few pictures of the outside of the new house. Its got a big yard (that has only weeds and rocks in the back for some reason) and big driveway and very close to the mountains.



I figure it will take us a few days at least to prepare and prime everywhere. We should get the keys tomorrow I hope and maybe we can start Tuesday. So after spending much time there we went to the movies before he went to work the night shift. We saw IronMan 3. By the time we got there it was almost 1pm and I hate to say it but we were both hungry. He got some chicken nugget thingys and fries and I ate a couple fries and about 5 nuggets and some popcorn- oh yeah and 2 of my OMG cookies I had in my purse in a baggie - it was a long movie. Bad ME!!

When I got home I took the furry girls for a walk. It was such a beautiful day outside, about 75 I think. I ate a tuna-spinach salad for dinner with mayo, avocado, bacon bits, goat cheese.

Seriously?? I am still so tired of still no sleep - no matter what I do - I can't even remember if I ate anything for desert last night. I don't think I did. Yikes, I'm losing my mind. LOL

My breakfast this morning was pancakes made just like my muffin with more milk. I ate it with butter and Natures hollow, turkey sausage and berries.
Hubby got home this morning and is trying to sleep but all he can talk about is fixing the new house. He's asleep I hope - trying to be quiet here.

Have a great rest of the weekend everyone.

This is PurpleRosy signing off...

Keep on BFC ' n  :-)
*****************

7 comments:

  1. Yay on the plans for the new house. It looks cute and the yard is huge! I bet the weight will fly off with all the painting and moving you will be doing soon!!! I really hope you get some sleep soon....I think I've found the mix of supplements that finally gets me to sleep and stay asleep (it's been working consistently)....I take Natrol 200mg 5-HTP Time release (at about7pm) and then Walmart brand (Spring Valley) Valerian (3 capsules) at 8:15 or 8:30. Let's just say that by 9:30 or 10 I can't keep my eyes open. I think the 5-HTP needs to accumulate in your body beforeit works, but the valerian works fast, but that's just me....good luck with the sleep thing....really sucks to not sleep....I feel your pain! :)
    Carey

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW!!! Your home looks beautiful! I love the mt view. :)

    I agree, the weight will coming flying off with all of the work you want to do with your new place. You will put the "Rosalie touch" on it and on the yard in no time.

    Enjoy the whole process. You SO deserve it!

    Blessings and Hugs,

    Linda in Western NC :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know you will be very happy in your new home. Love the photos. Post more when you get the keys! I think with all of this off your mind now, your body might relax alittle and maybe you will get some sleep. You'll be exhausted from all the painting, so that should help!! XO!

    ReplyDelete
  4. yaaaaaaaaaaaaaay....yaaaaaaaaaaaaay....it's his turn to blow off steam over the house. ;^) yaaaaaay.... great photos!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very nice, Rosalie! Do you garden at all? You can fill that backyard up in no time if you do. Think of all the lower-carb veggies you can produce for yourself!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your house is beautiful especially with the view of the mountains!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow! Rosalie! The house looks wonderful! I'm really excited for you guys! Things are going to fall into place for you, I just know it! I keep praying for you to be able to sleep...maybe tonight! =)

    ReplyDelete

Get widget

You Might Also Like

How to convert Sugar to Stevia


SugarLiquid SteviaStevia Extract PowderConcentrated Stevia
Clear Liquid
1 tsp2-3 dropsn/a4-6 drops
2 tsp4-6 dropsn/a8-12 drops
1 Tbsp6-9 dropsn/a1/8 tsp
1 cup1 tsp1/3 to 1/2 tsp1 Tbsp
2 cup2 tsp2/3 - 1 tsp2 Tbsp

Stevia Chart

Stevia Chart

Some tips if you are having trouble

  • First make sure that you are staying under the 15/6. 15 sugars and 6 servings of carbs for the whole day. Thats no more than 5 sugars and 2 servings of carbs per meal.
  • Track all of your sugar/carbs. Add everything from your meal together and count them that way.
  • Try to stop eating whole grain carbs after 3pm.
  • Make sure you drink lots of water.
  • Count everything that you put into your mouth. Even sauces - everything , check labels.
  • Make sure that you don't eat any artificial sugars. Check labels, if it says sugar free - look in the ingredients, look for....sucralose, aspartame, saccharine in the ingredients. Those are BAD!
  • Going #2 is a big problem when a lot of people start the BFC. I have solved that problem with Clear Benefiber in my morning coffee and a scoop of Super Seed w/water in the afternoon. (you can buy the super seed on Amazon.com it is the cheapest).
  • Choose your carbs wisely. Try to pick the carbs that will give you the lowest count of carbs, sugar and calories and the most fiber.

I hope this helps.

*******************