I've lost over 90 lbs by doing the (Original) Belly Fat Cure and eating Healthy.
Now I continue to write this blog for you to offer Support, Weight loss tips, and Healthy Recipes.

I'm Not Dieting - I've Changed My Lifestyle

Friday, May 3, 2013

Cross them piggies...

Hi to whoever still comes on here,

To be honest I don't even know why I do this sometimes with the little to no responses we get on our blogs lately. I just hope that if we can help just ONE person to get healthy and lose weight like I did - well then it is worth it.

So I have finally gotten to the part in Jorge's new "The 100" book where the menus are. He says its not like Paleo because - well from what I see he allows dairy. I do love me some cheese.

The menus and food options are very close to the way I eat now. Except for the fact that I DO eat my healthy bread for toast on some mornings. There doesn't seem to be any grains at all - no brown rice, pasta, quinoa or stuff like that. And the biggest thing for me - NO BERRIES or fruit in the morning with my breakfasts.

I realize that he has only a 4 week menu to follow in the book then after that he gives you options, but I NEVER followed off any of his menus in the other books - EVER. I always just used his principles and ate my own way. That is the way I have always ate and how I lost my weight.

He wants us to start on Monday coming up and do it for 1 week and report back. However  I am not sure that I can do this 100% right now at all. We are supposed to be signing docs TODAY maybe on the short-sale. Cross them piggies for me all of you. Then the packing-moving-cleaning-painting-unpacking will commence. I won't have time to focus. But you know me - I always eat healthy no matter what.

However if need a kick in the pants, this just might be for you. So don't count him out just yet. I will try my very best to keep posting my meals no matter what it is I am eating. Like always.

You Gotta check this out;
click here for the recipe; Berry-cheesecake-desert

Love you all and have a nice weekend. It's supposed to be 98 today - YISH!!

This is PurpleRosy signing off...

Keep on BFC ' n  :-)
****************

8 comments:

  1. I bet there are plenty of people reading your blogs, some are just shy and don't post many comments (like me). I do read all of them and if I miss one I go looking for it. Really thank you for writing and your encouragement. Good luck with the house!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Piggies crossed! Gosh 98 - stay cool.

    Have all the stuff to make the berry-cheesecake. That's the kind of recipe I like - simple!

    Rosalie - I'm sure there are a lot of 'lurkers' that don't post but read the blog. I found you and Kay over a year ago by searching for BFC blogs or BFC bloggers. Then I starting reading others by going to the links on your page! I do appreciate your blogging :-)

    ReplyDelete

  3. I am cool here in South Dakota it was 21 degrees this morning I do really appreciate your blog and look forward to it every day

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am sure lots of people are reading, just not commenting. Stay cool. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Piggies crossed and crossed again! On the blogging, if nothing else, we have it as a diary!

    ReplyDelete
  6. How exciting, can't wait to hear the results on your new home. Thanks for reviewing Jorge's new book. Keep blogging, we'll keep reading I promise!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi, I just wanted to let you know that I enjoy your blogs. Your blogs are encouraging and very helpful. I like seeing what you eat too. Please keep blogging. Thank you :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh We Are Here...I Have Been Having Puter Issues. I Now Want To Read The Book ...But Not Sure I Wanna Pay For It. Sigh

    ReplyDelete

Get widget

You Might Also Like

How to convert Sugar to Stevia


SugarLiquid SteviaStevia Extract PowderConcentrated Stevia
Clear Liquid
1 tsp2-3 dropsn/a4-6 drops
2 tsp4-6 dropsn/a8-12 drops
1 Tbsp6-9 dropsn/a1/8 tsp
1 cup1 tsp1/3 to 1/2 tsp1 Tbsp
2 cup2 tsp2/3 - 1 tsp2 Tbsp

Stevia Chart

Stevia Chart

Some tips if you are having trouble

  • First make sure that you are staying under the 15/6. 15 sugars and 6 servings of carbs for the whole day. Thats no more than 5 sugars and 2 servings of carbs per meal.
  • Track all of your sugar/carbs. Add everything from your meal together and count them that way.
  • Try to stop eating whole grain carbs after 3pm.
  • Make sure you drink lots of water.
  • Count everything that you put into your mouth. Even sauces - everything , check labels.
  • Make sure that you don't eat any artificial sugars. Check labels, if it says sugar free - look in the ingredients, look for....sucralose, aspartame, saccharine in the ingredients. Those are BAD!
  • Going #2 is a big problem when a lot of people start the BFC. I have solved that problem with Clear Benefiber in my morning coffee and a scoop of Super Seed w/water in the afternoon. (you can buy the super seed on Amazon.com it is the cheapest).
  • Choose your carbs wisely. Try to pick the carbs that will give you the lowest count of carbs, sugar and calories and the most fiber.

I hope this helps.

*******************